+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I have no idea what this GHOST update is, even though someone has explained it to me.
I never noticed any changed of status and it went back as it was earlier.
Ghosts are like afterburners on a fighter jet, they make you go faster.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
3.25 more months and I'm done ;);)
Estimated remaining processing time: 13 Week(s)

Application received 75% complete Estimated completion date *
January 20, 2020 Estimated completion date: January 20, 2021

• Haha
Reactions: Paul09

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Application sent on 15th April
Last week sent an email for any update
Got reply today

Thank you for your e-mail. The processing of your spouse’s application is ongoing and the file is currently with a visa officer for review. We will be in touch with the next steps as soon the review is complete.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Guys!
From October 19 my gckey has been saying “we are reviewing the adr you provided”

But a few minutes ago when I logged in to gckey, under current status it said “application/profile updated” and when I clicked on show full application view and there was no update ... and then when I refreshed gckey it went back to “submitted”

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guys!
From October 19 my gckey has been saying “we are reviewing the adr you provided”

But a few minutes ago when I logged in to gckey, under current status it said “application/profile updated” and when I clicked on show full application view and there was no update ... and then when I refreshed gckey it went back to “submitted”

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
GHOST update!!! :p ;)

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Guys!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
not a bad practice, ia you will get a good news sooner