It's March 21, 2019 Applicanti saw only applicants of May 2019 are getting ppr now...how do you say jan2020 applicant can get ppr
It all depends how active or strong their foreign affairs with Canada unlike DULL Pakistani Government Foreign office ,Nothing can be described other than this.Look on tracker 2019:
The May applicants got moved to LVO around October 2019. Add 3 months processing that means PPR just before pandemic.
June 2019 applications got transferred in around December. Add 3-4 months which is March and pandemic began so all PPR delayed.
Now I dont think they are doing it in order of received. Every application in Visa Office can be faster or slower depending on Security Screening, case complexity, or even based on racial discrimination- today officer likes Phillipino, tomorrow Ukranian or maybe today he hates Pakistanis...officer works on whatever files he likes on his own decision.
I saw Phillipino file done in LVO in under 100 days! How you explain that....
why your file took 8 months to transfer London after submission in March2019...my file transferred London after 4 months of submission. so it was unfair treating with your file...It's March 21, 2019 Applicant
File Transferred to LVO On November 29, 2019
They had some questions or concerns to clarify them, they had sent an email regarding questions in Jan 2020
Replied them within due timeframe, since then nothing.
What we see? these are the same status we see each and everyday.
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents
- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ppr takes a little more time depending what type of security check you get, if you are getting an SS, that really takes a long time.Yes but no ppr though, still waiting
Yeah I'm just worried about pre-arrival because that means eligibility passed...PPR can take as long as it takes I wont be worried I need to appeal or reapply.Don't worry, you will get the good news soon.