+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Don't want to sound negative and not to mention yesterday there was a huge spike of covid cases in London UK - over 15000 - crazy
That being said keep fingers crossed and hopefully we will all get the good news soon!!!
Honestly i m not into this process as it will be depressing i pray ppl bk in uk nd whole wrld recvrz asap. Canadian immgration for pakistani region and LVO repo both are crystal clear soo it wont bother me if furture delays are ahead lol we do hv life bk home btr to focus on it rather dn stressing over something we cant steer

July2019afg123

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I figured it's best to go straight to the source and cut any middle man, who are only here for their own political agenda by trying to use people who are going to this frustrating process.

Usmanvance

Aug 6, 2020
Application Received (Sydney, NS): 03/10/2019
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR1) - 06/11/2019
Bio-metrics (BM) Request - 13/01/2020
Bio-metrics (BM) Submitted - 21/01/2020
Sponsor Approval (SA) -29/01/2020
Medical Approved - 05/02/2020
File transfer to LVO -14/02/2020
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR2) - 17/07/2020
then nothing till now
Same here bro i think we have to waite few months more before getting any response fingers crossed and hope for the best

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Honestly i m not into this process as it will be depressing i pray ppl bk in uk nd whole wrld recvrz asap. Canadian immgration for pakistani region and LVO repo both are crystal clear soo it wont bother me if furture delays are ahead lol we do hv life bk home btr to focus on it rather dn stressing over something we cant steer
True
It makes sense. We cannot control the uncontrollable. I hope things get better soon. Sometimes it’s hard to control emotions. Let’s hope something great comes out of this. Btw, did you get the ppr yet bro?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
True
It makes sense. We cannot control the uncontrollable. I hope things get better soon. Sometimes it’s hard to control emotions. Let’s hope something great comes out of this. Btw, did you get the ppr yet bro?
26 sep i got pre-arrival it counts fr 18 months just to get pre-arrivals bgc might hv been strtd it might take tym. Till 18 march it was almost a year fr me lvo couldnt determine weithr the relationship is legit or not lol i think expecting ppr this year would be living n fools paradise haha (just kidn) allah btr knw wen it might cm arround. Allah is the best plner he got smthing fr all of us hope fr the best

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
26 sep i got pre-arrival it counts fr 18 months just to get pre-arrivals bgc might hv been strtd it might take tym. Till 18 march it was almost a year fr me lvo couldnt determine weithr the relationship is legit or not lol i think expecting ppr this year would be living n fools paradise haha (just kidn) allah btr knw wen it might cm arround. Allah is the best plner he got smthing fr all of us hope fr the best

Pathetic!
it has been awhile. Do they send pre-arrival before background check is complete? Having that said, then who knows how long would it take them to complete the background check now, but I hope asasp. To be honest I’m a little skeptical about the whole deal of 6000/month now.
In theory it sounds great, but practically I don’t know bro given the current circumstances and all those holidays that are upon us just around the corner.
But as they say “ You never know” everything goes well and we get the good news.
Mesha bakhair

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Pathetic!
it has been awhile. Do they send pre-arrival before background check is complete? Having that said, then who knows how long would it take them to complete the background check now, but I hope asasp. To be honest I’m a little skeptical about the whole deal of 6000/month now.
In theory it sounds great, but practically I don’t know bro given the current circumstances and all those holidays that are upon us just around the corner.
But as they say “ You never know” everything goes well and we get the good news.
Mesha bakhair
Wallah bakhuda tawakl dga
6000 per month inland/outland even sounds weird lol ircc/lvo both failed vry badly in this covid period they dnt hv a plan for the clearnce of backlog and delays countries like uk/aus hv adapted new ways to process stuff canada is yet in paper based stuff lol hope for the best things might smooth up nd moves as marco said
Oto hum amadym kabul uni is off hvng family tym :p:cool:;)

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
When they will process our applications?when they will clear the backlog?when we live married life together with our spouses?Please someone ask these questions from ircc?Allah please make this process easy nd complete it as soon as possible.ameen

SQu

Nov 26, 2019
i heard if the notes says PA- Put Away it means they have digitized the application if its all in the system then they should be able to work on them even if they are forced to work from home due to COVID second wave...

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Honestly there has to something more to this than covid issue. They re just making a fool out of us. People were on streets for 2 months and they come out a give us false hope so we stop. That’s all. I suggest all to focus on your life now. Don’t wait for this process anymore. It’s ridiculous!

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
i heard if the notes says PA- Put Away it means they have digitized the application if its all in the system then they should be able to work on them even if they are forced to work from home due to COVID second wave...
People whose files were transferred to London in nov 2019 had a lot of time before lockdown but so many of us are still waiting.

Reactions: riz7862