+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Is LVO office open and processing Pakistan spousal applications? or is it closed. Also is it taking time or are they processing like before COVID

Last edited:

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Is LVO office open and processing Pakistan spousal applications? or is it closed. Also is it taking time or are they processing like before COVID
open and processing. There was also an announcement by IRCC last week stating that they are going to be processing about 6000 extra applications per month by the end of 2020

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
open and processing. There was also an announcement by IRCC last week stating that they are going to be processing about 6000 extra applications per month by the end of 2020
i think minister's statement was for other countries 6000 per month except Pakistani spouses...Canada immigration present policy looks 2 years waiting period for every single applicant. they want to test Pak young applicants emotions since 2015

Reactions: Chawais and T@777

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
i think minister's statement was for other countries 6000 per month except Pakistani spouses...Canada immigration present policy looks 2 years waiting period for every single applicant. they want to test Pak young applicants emotions since 2015
what happened in 2015?

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
all JUNE-SEPT people are getting ADR but what about the people who applied before June?

I think I will just have to go to Pakistan and start my life if I don't hear anything by end of this month.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
all JUNE-SEPT people are getting ADR but what about the people who applied before June?

I think I will just have to go to Pakistan and start my life if I don't hear anything by end of this month.
By end of this month, everything will be clear about Pak applicants backlog.

Reactions: Pakigirl

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

Exactly same here......my husband is saying the same...we are only going to see until end of month and then start living together somewhere in the world.....i need to start my family and have kids and home for my family.....TIME is just passing :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Exactly same here......my husband is saying the same...we are only going to see until end of month and then start living together somewhere in the world.....i need to start my family and have kids and home for my family.....TIME is just passing :(
due to this delay in Pak applicants immigration process, parents are upset now about their future youngsters marriages. i think that was a purpose of delay,otherwise how it is possible for every genuine applicant is making immigration fraud.its ridiculous

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
due to this delay in Pak applicants immigration process, parents are upset now about their future youngsters marriages. i think that was a purpose of delay,otherwise how it is possible for every genuine applicant is making immigration fraud.its ridiculous
True...exactly...its extremely disappointing for everyone :(