+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Can you please tell me according to your timeline when you actually got the request for an interview and medical. Im a march applicant and still have not received any request for an interview and medical.
Originally medical was done in April 2019 and since it was expiring in April 2020 they had sent me a remedical request at the end of Feb 2020. The medical was done and approved on 16th March 2020. I did not get an interview request. Last time I ordered notes was in March 2020 and the immigration officer's notes said the relationship is genuine and they recommend pass. Then covid-19 lockdowns happened and all processing was paused.

Not every application requires an interview. An interview is only required if they are not satisfied regarding some aspect of the application and they want the applicants to clarify the doubts before rejecting it. Most of the people get approved once they clear all issues in the interview. So if you did not receive an interview request I think it is a very good thing, means they have no doubt about your application. If you want more peace of mind you can order GCMS notes and read what the immigration officer has to say about your application.

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
Originally medical was done in April 2019 and since it was expiring in April 2020 they had sent me a remedical request at the end of Feb 2020. The medical was done and approved on 16th March 2020. I did not get an interview request. Last time I ordered notes was in March 2020 and the immigration officer's notes said the relationship is genuine and they recommend pass. Then covid-19 lockdowns happened and all processing was paused.

Not every application requires an interview. An interview is only required if they are not satisfied regarding some aspect of the application and they want the applicants to clarify the doubts before rejecting it. Most of the people get approved once they clear all issues in the interview. So if you did not receive an interview request I think it is a very good thing, means they have no doubt about your application. If you want more peace of mind you can order GCMS notes and read what the immigration officer has to say about your application.
Thank you so much for this information :)

Reactions: A.Syed1

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
I had sent an inquiry a couple of days ago to LVO with regards to status and today received response. The email said application has been approved and they will issue passport request shortly. No usual excuse of covid-19 or anything like that. Just short two line response with the info I mentioned. Thank God.

I'm 8th Feb 2019 applicant, a 1st Feb applicant got PPR on Wednesday and a 4th Feb got it on Thursday so perhaps they are moving chronologically to clear the back log. I'm hoping to hear something by next week Inshallah.
Great

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020

I have quick question at what stage I should order GCMS notes I just received AOR2 ? and when did you get pre-arrival ?

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
I have quick question at what stage I should order GCMS notes I just received AOR2 ? and when did you get pre-arrival ?
You can order notes as often as you like. I think best would be wait a couple of weeks after AOR2 to order because by then what LVO is doing would have started showing up on the notes.

I received pre-arrival at the end of Feb 2020 and DM on 18th March 2020. Waiting for PPR since then.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Just received Passport Request for my husband's pr application. Alhumdulilah.
Looks like things are moving at LVO.
Full timeline in signature
Congratulations!

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Congratulations, how is he going to summit his passport for visa stamping if the visa office in Islamabad is not accepting in person drop off, do you know if the carrier service is safe and fast?
According to the visa office website, vfsglobal they are doing in person which is why I told my wife to go there on Monday in person. Hopefully it isn’t just courier because the ppr letter doesn’t say what exact address is. It just says check vfsglobal for instructions and I’m like that’s not helpful...

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
I had sent an inquiry a couple of days ago to LVO with regards to status and today received response. The email said application has been approved and they will issue passport request shortly. No usual excuse of covid-19 or anything like that. Just short two line response with the info I mentioned. Thank God.

I'm 8th Feb 2019 applicant, a 1st Feb applicant got PPR on Wednesday and a 4th Feb got it on Thursday so perhaps they are moving chronologically to clear the back log. I'm hoping to hear something by next week Inshallah.
Congrats Buddy,
Looking forward to have news soon InshaAllah.
Allah Kareem

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations, how is he going to summit his passport for visa stamping if the visa office in Islamabad is not accepting in person drop off, do you know if the carrier service is safe and fast?
Congratulations. You can sent the passport through fedex with a tracking number it safe.

Reactions: Feroz_mat