+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
They send Aor1 within 15 days max why would you wait uptil mid of june? are they closed now? if they are closed then why are they accepting files?
I am August-2019 applicant and i received my AoR2 after 70 days from the date of submission of my application. The recipient of AoR2 in just 15 days is lucky to me.

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
I am still waiting for DM and I don't even know how long i should be waiting, there is simply no telling how long the process will take now. Only condolence is that they are still working on our applications. I hope they are

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I am still waiting for DM and I don't even know how long i should be waiting, there is simply no telling how long the process will take now. Only condolence is that they are still working on our applications. I hope they are
They didn’t mention elsewhere they are not processing our files, they just stopped taking biometrics and documents submission like passport and police certificate

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
No they said i need an interview they'll give me a date but it's almost one month nothing so far.
oh thats sad, why they are asking for an interview usually they don’t ask for it if you submit your marriage certificate, BTW as the travels are banned everywhere so it might take them some extra time to come here and do your interview

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
oh thats sad, why they are asking for an interview usually they don’t ask for it if you submit your marriage certificate, BTW as the travels are banned everywhere so it might take them some extra time to come here and do your interview
Yep they said it might be take 3 to 6 months so 1 month have already gone not sure what they're gonna next and how long more.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I am August-2019 applicant and i received my AoR2 after 70 days from the date of submission of my application. The recipient of AoR2 in just 15 days is lucky to me.
Hi buddy,
What date you received your AOR2.
whats your application Date of submission.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Received response from LVO yesterday. I asked them about my application's status.

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. Your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provided at this time.

Please note that given the changing restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Did you send them webform or email ?
thanks

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Did u get your pre arrival?

Reactions: Ella 22

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received response from LVO yesterday. I asked them about my application's status.

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. Your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provided at this time.

Please note that given the changing restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
That is a generic response. I also e-mailed them couple days ago and got the exact response,

"Dear Sir/Madam

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of the application. Please note that given the global restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessment. We will endeavor to review your application and communicate any next steps as soon as possible.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times."

Reactions: Ella 22