AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Applicant May 30, 2019 pre arrival received on March 24 after that silence.
When you received AOR 2 what the time difference between AOR2 and pre arrival
Thanks

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please visit the link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html

CityCountry/territoryWebsiteNotes
London Temporarily ClosedUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom VAC
  • The VAC is temporarily closed until further notice
  • If needed, the VAC will contact you to reschedule your appointment

What you posted is nothing about the London Visa Office. You have posted the Visa Application Centres (VAC) which are temporarily closed until further notice. Nobody on this forum would be visiting or sending their passports to the London VAC as they would be sending it to Pakistan's VAC. What that means is that if anyone gets a PPR request at the moment there is no VAC open therefore they would be unable to send the passport for a Visa stamp.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
LVO is operational in respect to PR application processing. They are not closed. A lot of applicants are getting updates on their file.
Yes Processing is still in progress, that's really good Alhumdulillah, they are also updating online status but I don't see if anyone ( like I am waiting ) received PPR since Covid-19 restrictions started.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Allah Kareem

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Received response from LVO yesterday. I asked them about my application's status.

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. Your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provided at this time.

Please note that given the changing restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Reactions: pomtreee

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Received response from LVO yesterday. I asked them about my application's status.

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. Your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provided at this time.

Please note that given the changing restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
I got the exact same message from them. I thought we had the right to know about our file status after 12 months completed.

Reactions: Chawais

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Please visit the link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html

CityCountry/territoryWebsiteNotes
London Temporarily ClosedUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom VAC
  • The VAC is temporarily closed until further notice
  • If needed, the VAC will contact you to reschedule your appointment
Visa application centres (VACs) are private companies that have formal contracts with the Government of Canada. They are not embassies.

Their contract job is to securely send your applications and passport to the visa office and also take your biometrics. Pakistani applicants should be looking at VAC's located in Pakistan, not the ones located in UK.

(source)

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hopefully if they are working it good for all of us
Waiting for PPR from 18 march
Not many applicants know, but you can also send your passport directly to your local embassy. VAC's option is just more secure and chances of your identity documents getting lost by local courier service are higher.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Not many applicants know, but you can also send your passport directly to your local embassy. VAC's option is just more secure and chances of your identity documents getting lost by local courier service are higher.
Do you know if the local embassy/consulate is open in current condition of pandemic.

ahsin1

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Where can we send the passport for visa stamp? From Sialkot Pakistan.