+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello all,
It is going to be 1 year on 30th july 2015 since my file is transferred to london visa office. It was done on 30th july 2014. So it is more than 11 months. Can anybody tell me what are the current processing times for london visa office ?

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

sulemanmirza said:
Brother, thanks for your concern :), I wouldn't be able to get paternal leave as I am on a year contract, I am not working as a FT. They have already agreed to give me a 3 to 4 weeks vacations, but I don't want to come back alone now, would think to work from there, I hope they allow it as they already have tons of contractors working from India.
Suleman - as per ontario labour law (Ministry of Labour - ESA), you are entitled to parental leave even if you are on a contract. You may not get paid during this time, but you have the right to take parental leave for upto 37 weeks. You will not lose your job during this time. They can't take this against you.

http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/pubs/guide/pregnancy.php

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

visa1info1 said:
Hello all,
It is going to be 1 year on 30th july 2015 since my file is transferred to london visa office. It was done on 30th july 2014. So it is more than 11 months. Can anybody tell me what are the current processing times for london visa office ?
When did your medical expired.? when did you last ordered notes.? did you heard anything from them after AOR.??. Although it is pretty under normal timeline of 13 to 15 months, with some exceptions of 12 months also. But I would suggest ordering notes ASAP.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

visa1info1 said:
Hello all,
Please update your profile and mention the dates if there were any changes so it's easier for others to suggest you. Update your timeline.

silentvoice59

Feb 11, 2015

Salam,

I have some questions regarding IOM Karachi. London visa office has requested re-medical since upfront medical was done in Jan 2014 so it has expired. Not sure if thats a good news or bad.
Did their address change because my wife did upfront medical on Jan 2014 and it was in Tipu sultan road in Karsaz near Arena . Did it move to another location now? Also I have been hearing that now they only book appointment through emails . is that true? In the list of panel of physicans on CIC website i see their contact# for Karachi though and no email.
Also in the email from London office its mentioned that we have to get it done within 30 days... does it mean 30 days to get medical done or for them to receive it?
Please advise

Thanks,

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

silentvoice59 said:
Salam,

I have some questions regarding IOM Karachi. London visa office has requested re-medical since upfront medical was done in Jan 2014 so it has expired. Not sure if thats a good news or bad.
Did their address change because my wife did upfront medical on Jan 2014 and it was in Tipu sultan road in Karsaz near Arena . Did it move to another location now? Also I have been hearing that now they only book appointment through emails . is that true? In the list of panel of physicans on CIC website i see their contact# for Karachi though and no email.
Also in the email from London office its mentioned that we have to get it done within 30 days... does it mean 30 days to get medical done or for them to receive it?
Please advise

Thanks,
canmedpk @ iom.int

without spaces

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

silentvoice59 said:
Salam,

Please advise

Thanks,
Address:

Karachi Office:

Plot # F-14, PECHS, Block 6, Shahra-e-Faisal, Near KFC Karachi

Yes these days they only give appointments through emails.

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
But this shouldn't be the case..!! Isn't that a violation of human rights.? newspapers are filled with news about cats & dogs laws. But why is this not there.? I really feel dejected now, did everything I could left my wife after 20 days of marriage, made them aware of her pregnancy in every second email and they still delayed it without any apparent reason, she is a simple house wife living with in-laws didn't traveled anywhere before, what is it that they are looking in the security check? Can't they understand complexity on case by case basis.?

Hope INSHA ALLAH my workplace allows me to work from Pakistan, I will only come with my family to Canada now. :(
I have been seeing your posts, i also see your timeline on the side.
I just get a feeling that its coming soon for you. :) Insha Allah !!!, Best of luck!

I get a feeling that it has been faster for the ones that don't interfere or order notes. How about in the timeline sheet we add a column which says "notes ordered" and a column which says "case specific inquiry". Just so we know if these had an impact on the processing times! i am starting to think it does. But ofcourse i could be totally WRONG!

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Believe in Allah there must be some truth to your theory even though logically it doesn't make sense but don't forget we are talking about CIC so let's put logic aside and look at the trend.
Another thing that's been bothering me lately is that why no immigration consultant favours ordering notes, & not only that they don't order notes themselves either no matter how long CIC takes to process it.
Anyone with a different experience ???

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

@ sulemanmirza
Yes there are laws and human rights, but let's start with something simpler than that. Isn't it against human rights to keep spouses separate for months CIC should be held liable for that but it won't. Reason those rules are not for everyone those matter only for canadian citizen and their actions WITHIN canada or sometimes perhaps in the USA. Sadly these states take care of their citizens and even that for real if you are citizen by birth. Remember a canadian citizen by birth will receive help if stuck in some disaster but but someone like us. Read between the lines when reading Canadian law.
Now having said all that there are still many reasons we move to Canada knowing all this & one of them is "still having some rights as human as compared to the countries we come from.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

Believe.in.Allah said:
I have been seeing your posts, i also see your timeline on the side.
I just get a feeling that its coming soon for you. :) Insha Allah !!!, Best of luck!

I get a feeling that it has been faster for the ones that don't interfere or order notes. How about in the timeline sheet we add a column which says "notes ordered" and a column which says "case specific inquiry". Just so we know if these had an impact on the processing times! i am starting to think it does. But ofcourse i could be totally WRONG!

It is true we pakistanis are always curious to find out and think we'll get our work done faster than others. Thats what they know too. We were told that 32 months was the maximum time and the least time was probably 4 months. The average waitimg time since years has been 1 and a half year which means 18 months and then they say that if your relationship is genuine and the forms and proofs are completed obviously they wont take that long. Even if one or two things are missing it can be delayed for some time. There's no need for notes before our average waiting time, even if you order them and you find out something what can you do unless they contact you themselves? Its just for you to stress out. No one i believe has crossed the waiting time. When you order notes over and over it creates a doubt. Wait for your status to actually change and if that takes too long then send it

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

What we do is...we see others getting their statuses change and get anxious. It will happen, don't worry. At least we know it's before everyone re-medicals expire. Have patience. :)

fozi16

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Doc's Request.
Nikkah Case. Voluntary sent proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015
File Transfer...
30-July-2014
Med's Request
21-July-2015
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-Oct-2015

Salam everyone!

Finally got the re-medical request yesterday on July 21st, 2015. They also want us to submit an updated police certificate.

Does this mean that we are done the eligibility and background checks? Have we avoided the interview request?

Thanks
Fozi16

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

wahmad4 said:
Believe in Allah there must be some truth to your theory even though logically it doesn't make sense but don't forget we are talking about CIC so let's put logic aside and look at the trend.
Another thing that's been bothering me lately is that why no immigration consultant favours ordering notes, & not only that they don't order notes themselves either no matter how long CIC takes to process it.
Anyone with a different experience ???
I remember when i got the medical and RPRF request, the automated email i got stated that "Please allow four months to review the incoming correspondance. Please do not contact us unless there are some significant changes" changes like birth , death, address, etc

aftab1982

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012

YA ALLAH TERA SUKKAR HA

received PPR yesterday. Thanks for all forum members who guides me during this process