+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi i need urgent helpregarding RPRF fees

i submit my fees through standard chartered bank hill park Karachi they gave me two receipt which i send to Cic london office 2nd march 2015.
today i received Email from cic London regarding that fees which is below

"We have contacted CPC-Mississauga on your behalf regarding payment of the outstanding RPRF, and we have received the following response:

CPC-Mississauga have not received any other fee payments from the client. The fee receipt forwarded by your office is not acceptable form of making RPRF payment"

i m confused what should i do i contact standard chartered bank about that they show me that in there system its showed you paid that fee and that accepted from cic side.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012

farsji said:

i submit my fees through standard chartered bank hill park Karachi they gave me two receipt which i send to Cic london office 2nd march 2015.

"We have contacted CPC-Mississauga on your behalf regarding payment of the outstanding RPRF, and we have received the following response:

CPC-Mississauga have not received any other fee payments from the client. The fee receipt forwarded by your office is not acceptable form of making RPRF payment"

i m confused what should i do i contact standard chartered bank about that they show me that in there system its showed you paid that fee and that accepted from cic side.
Quickest and easy way is,
ask you sponsor/any friend/relative in canada to pay online through his/her Visa or any credit card, get a pdf print of payment confirmation to send LVO.

u may also to contact your standard chartered bank to reimburse your money.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

farsji said:

Get the confirmation of payment receipt from bank and submit the case specific inquiry with your payment/confirmation receipt to LVO ASAP.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah

Alhumdulilah we got PPR today need some sdvice regarding passport submission at vfs karachi.

they said for passport collection of children under 18 they require consent form from both parents what does it means any body have experience please guide i pasted down as it is.

Note: For applicants under the age of 18, a copy of a FRC (Family Registration Certificate) or Birth Certificate or B.Form must be presented, along with the signed consent of both parents and an original and copy of their valid CNIC.

thanks in advance

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

rana_Quebec said:
Alhumdulilah we got PPR today need some sdvice regarding passport submission at vfs karachi.

they said for passport collection of children under 18 they require consent form from both parents what does it means any body have experience please guide i pasted down as it is.

Note: For applicants under the age of 18, a copy of a FRC (Family Registration Certificate) or Birth Certificate or B.Form must be presented, along with the signed consent of both parents and an original and copy of their valid CNIC.

thanks in advance
Do you have any applicants under the age of 18?

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Hello.. my question is only from those people who have already given the interview
How much time (days) before the interview you guys got the email about interview schedule?

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah

Mercy24 said:
Do you have any applicants under the age of 18?
yes 10 months daughter thats why i am asking please help , my wife is not much aware of these things

tough2deal

Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03,2014
AOR Received.
june29,2014
Med's Request
Aug 10,2015
Med's Done....
Aug12,2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Hi,

i got the landing free request in March 31,2015 which I submitted by April 1,2015. I thought would be enough but I have not heard anything back. whats the next step?

on the website they increased processing time from 32 months to 40 months now . I thought they would decrease the time since cases are going to process from London.

Thank

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

wahmad4 said:
Simply because they CAN Mirza. & you know what my friend NOTHING one can do to stop CIC.
But this shouldn't be the case..!! Isn't that a violation of human rights.? newspapers are filled with news about cats & dogs laws. But why is this not there.? I really feel dejected now, did everything I could left my wife after 20 days of marriage, made them aware of her pregnancy in every second email and they still delayed it without any apparent reason, she is a simple house wife living with in-laws didn't traveled anywhere before, what is it that they are looking in the security check? Can't they understand complexity on case by case basis.?

Hope INSHA ALLAH my workplace allows me to work from Pakistan, I will only come with my family to Canada now. :(

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

sulemanmirza said:
But this shouldn't be the case..!! Isn't that a violation of human rights.? newspapers are filled with news about cats & dogs laws. But why is this not there.? I really feel dejected now, did everything I could left my wife after 20 days of marriage, made them aware of her pregnancy in every second email and they still delayed it without any apparent reason, she is a simple house wife living with in-laws didn't traveled anywhere before, what is it that they are looking in the security check? Can't they understand complexity on case by case basis.?

Hope INSHA ALLAH my workplace allows me to work from Pakistan, I will only come with my family to Canada now.
12 months are not going anywhere. Its gonna take a year AT LEAST. As hard as this is emotionally, we have no choice but to be strong during this process. Imagine ppl who applied just a year before us had to wait for 2 to 3 years. We are blessed we don't have to wait that long. Sometimes we read other people's statuses and get upset too. This forum is both helpful and upsetting. There are very few cases who get visas earlier. Before i was applying someone told me their process got finished in 4 months and another in 9 months. This kind of boosts up your expectations. Just know that it's gonna happen at the right time for you and it will all be worth it. :)

Praying everyone gets their PPRS and Visas asap :)

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

Upiya said:
12 months are not going anywhere. Its gonna take a year AT LEAST. As hard as this is emotionally, we have no choice but to be strong during this process. Imagine ppl who applied just a year before us had to wait for 2 to 3 years. We are blessed we don't have to wait that long. Sometimes we read other people's statuses and get upset too. This forum is both helpful and upsetting. There are very few cases who get visas earlier. Before i was applying someone told me their process got finished in 4 months and another in 9 months. This kind of boosts up your expectations. Just know that it's gonna happen at the right time for you and it will all be worth it. :)

Praying everyone gets their PPRS and Visas asap :)
Thanks true. Really an uplifting write up :) I appreciate that. INSHA ALLAH May ALLAH do what is best in our interests. INSHA ALLAH.

Yes forum helped me alot, but sometimes made me anxious too, I hope that going to Pakistan and my wife deliver the baby there would have its own advantages if ALLAH have choosen that for me. :) Please remember us in our prayers.

A question from everyone, what if the PPR request comes now and my wife is not able to travel, someone told me that you return your COPR back to them, and they send it again together for mother and child. Should I return the PPR email or get the COPR and then return it.?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:

Hope INSHA ALLAH my workplace allows me to work from Pakistan, I will only come with my family to Canada now. :(
Hello Suleman from all your posts you look like a pretty smart guy....I would say don't depress yourself....be positive and keep your moral high.....Everything happens for a reason so just think there must be a reason to it and God knows better. Inshallah she will be with you very soon......

For your second thought....working from Pakistan.....I would say consider Maternity Leave, if Possible.....Its your RIGHT.....I know you definitely have an idea about it but just in case I am posting the links below :

http://work.alberta.ca/employment-standards/maternity-and-parental-leave.html

http://work.alberta.ca/documents/Maternity-Leave-and-Parental-Leave.pdf

Best.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
Thanks true. Really an uplifting write up :) I appreciate that. INSHA ALLAH May ALLAH do what is best in our interests. INSHA ALLAH.

Yes forum helped me alot, but sometimes made me anxious too, I hope that going to Pakistan and my wife deliver the baby there would have its own advantages if ALLAH have choosen that for me. :) Please remember us in our prayers.

A question from everyone, what if the PPR request comes now and my wife is not able to travel, someone told me that you return your COPR back to them, and they send it again together for mother and child. Should I return the PPR email or get the COPR and then return it.?
Suleman.....I am not cent percent sure on this......to me the logical thing is YES you have to return the PPR/COPR as the baby needs to be added in the same file for which your wife got COPR.....so VO has to put your wife's file In-Process again.

BUT.....I think if they haven't send PPR yet and they know your wife is due in September then I am sure they not gonna send PPR to your wife....... Rather they will expect birth certificate form you ......That's all my guess to streamline your thoughts..

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

hhafiz said:
Hello Suleman from all your posts you look like a pretty smart guy....I would say don't depress yourself....be positive and keep your moral high.....Everything happens for a reason so just think there must be a reason to it and God knows better. Inshallah she will be with you very soon......

For your second thought....working from Pakistan.....I would say consider Maternity Leave, if Possible.....Its your RIGHT.....I know you definitely have an idea about it but just in case I am posting the links below :

http://work.alberta.ca/employment-standards/maternity-and-parental-leave.html

http://work.alberta.ca/documents/Maternity-Leave-and-Parental-Leave.pdf

Best.
Brother, thanks for your concern :), I wouldn't be able to get paternal leave as I am on a year contract, I am not working as a FT. They have already agreed to give me a 3 to 4 weeks vacations, but I don't want to come back alone now, would think to work from there, I hope they allow it as they already have tons of contractors working from India.

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015

Hello all,
It is going to be 1 year on 30th july 2015 since my file is transferred to london visa office. It was done on 30th july 2014. So it is more than 11 months. Can anybody tell me what are the current processing times for london visa office ?