+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Lahori786

Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys.
my spouce application status is showing decision made. and just recieved pre arrival email as well.
so how long it will take more?

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Can anyone guide me regarding this ?

Yesterday got pfl in which they're asking for ruksati.
We had our nikkah and ruksati both at the same day and we did send them our wedding and valima pictures but we forgot to send typical ruksati pics with orignal package.
Now I've written an explanation letter in which I'm gonna tell them that we did nikkah n ruksati at the same day but forgot to attach ruksati pics. And I've attached few nikkah pics again and lots of ruksati pics of leaving hall, crying and sitting in the car.
So do i have to provide the previous air ticket and passport stamp and everything that we had already send with our original application in pfl explanation letter or just pics of ruksati would be enough?

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Can anyone guide me regarding this ?

Yesterday got pfl in which they're asking for ruksati.
We had our nikkah and ruksati both at the same day and we did send them our wedding and valima pictures but we forgot to send typical ruksati pics with orignal package.
Now I've written an explanation letter in which I'm gonna tell them that we did nikkah n ruksati at the same day but forgot to attach ruksati pics. And I've attached few nikkah pics again and lots of ruksati pics of leaving hall, crying and sitting in the car.
So do i have to provide the previous air ticket and passport stamp and everything that we had already send with our original application in pfl explanation letter or just pics of ruksati would be enough?

The more the better. I'll give them everything once and for all. But don't send the same stuff twice.

What's your timeline?

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Feb 2019 applicant.
Yeah i think i should just send ruksati pics only. Sending everything twice can create confusion right?
Yup, but do explain that you have already sent pictures/information which you have.

Make a good explanation letter, tell the whole story, mention what's already been sent, and then tell what you're sending this time.
Also add that you can produce more evidence if required.

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hey guys
PA from pakistan- june applicant
Most june applicants are recieving file transfer email however i havent gotten any email but my ECAS shows that “they have started processing my application in august”
Does that mean my file was already transfered? Because for people whose files are being transfered now, those people are getting that line on their ECAS after getting the file transfer email

Can anyone relate?

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys
PA from pakistan- june applicant
Most june applicants are recieving file transfer email however i havent gotten any email but my ECAS shows that “they have started processing my application in august”
Does that mean my file was already transfered? Because for people whose files are being transfered now, those people are getting that line on their ECAS after getting the file transfer email

Can anyone relate?
That status (they have started processing my application in august) showing either
under 'Sponsorship application status"
or
"Permanent Residence Application status" ?