+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
After a couple of weeks of super fast processing, they're back to their normal stunts.
No processing, and those being processed are being given PFL/ADR and interview letters.

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received

ahp92

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I am a Jan 2019 applicant. My file was transferred to LVO in Oct and got AOR-2 on Oct 4.

No communication after that :( I haven't received biometric request yet, although most people seem to get a biometric request in the very beginning (around the same time as medical. My medical was received in March 2019).

Is it normal to not receive biometric request 10 months into the application process and even after file transfer to LVO?

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I am a Jan 2019 applicant. My file was transferred to LVO in Oct and got AOR-2 on Oct 4.

No communication after that :( I haven't received biometric request yet, although most people seem to get a biometric request in the very beginning (around the same time as medical. My medical was received in March 2019).

Is it normal to not receive biometric request 10 months into the application process and even after file transfer to LVO?
Bhai dua karo bas ... ab sab ka Allah he hafiz hai

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office

I have seen many people getting requests near end of their application or while eligibility is being assessed. I hope you get it soon.

ahp92

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I have seen many people getting requests near end of their application or while eligibility is being assessed. I hope you get it soon.
I really hope so. It's an extremely long wait. I just fear that there may be additional delay after the biometrics. Not sure if they do any further background checks after the biometrics.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I really hope so. It's an extremely long wait. I just fear that there may be additional delay after the biometrics. Not sure if they do any further background checks after the biometrics.
On this nobody can give you an exact response, but hopefully there won't be much of a delay. Worst part is the eligibility round, as long as you're good there rest should be ok. Background checks can be a pain but only for a few, usually.

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received
Brother After Bio and Med has done There is silent for few time You need to be patient and my all the wishes with you that you get a good news soon

Lahori786

Oct 25, 2019
Hello everyone.
i recieved pre arrival letter for my spouce. what is that mean? can anybody guide me. do i really need that service for her? and how long it will take more to get Visa?