+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
I need help ... I applied for my husband n daughter.. they got their passport back today after visa stamp.. but on my daughter visa 1 digit of passport number is missing .. is this a problem for her for landing? If yes what should i do
Are you Canadian citizen or permanent resident? Was your daughter born outside Canada? About the mistake on your daughter's passport number, it is not a big deal. Just contact IRCC and inform them about the error they will correct it. Don't travel before they fix the mistake it will be a problem if you land with the incorrect passport number.

Reactions: Zainb Ali

Zainb Ali

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are you Canadian citizen or permanent resident? Was your daughter born outside Canada? About the mistake on your daughter's passport number, it is not a big deal. Just contact IRCC and inform them about the error they will correct it. Don't travel before they fix the mistake it will be a problem if you land with the incorrect passport number.
I am PR and my daughter born outside canada

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
file received. So mine is from September 10 2018 to September 10 2019 and that's the date when they received it.
You're is 4 days ahead of mine. They received my application in September 6 2018. And still waiting for an update since March 1 and March 12(AoR2)

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Yes exactly! How can they not transfer files of 2019. We’re in the middle of 2019 now and that is unfair
Plz let me know if anybody tries to contact them, i hv heard that kost of the processing is now done at sydney office for 2019 applicants.. Dont know if it is true or not... Need someone to figure it out nd confrm...

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Plz let me know if anybody tries to contact them, i hv heard that kost of the processing is now done at sydney office for 2019 applicants.. Dont know if it is true or not... Need someone to figure it out nd confrm...
My husband called them but they are not telling anything to him as he is not an authorized representative. We'll send representative form then will inquire about our application.

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Is anybody else facing trouble logging into CIC to check their application status?

I have tried through both GC Key and Sign-in Partner and it just takes me back to the cic home page every time. Been doing this for 3 days now.

I have to link my application to the online portal but it won't even open it up.
Hope someone can help me on this!

@bee

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys
I think not only u (Pakistanis) who is going through that... Me either and I'm not from Pakistan! The problem is with Landan Visa Office! My application has been transformed since end of January2019 .. And i didn't get any information from them yet!
Which is really painful! ....

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Hope someone can help me on this!
This happens with me all the time. My app is linked but whenever i try logging in it takes me back to the language selection page. I have used chrome, safari and internet explorer but in vein! I have to keep trying and then it somehow logs in! Internet explorer seemed a little better try that!

Sufia114

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Alhumdullilah, I received our COPR today after I submitted my passport on July 4. The process from A to Z took 11 months for us. Thank you everyone for your support.

Please stay positive. Things will work out fine.
In how many days they returned?

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Can someone tell me the number on which to call CIC? any specific extension we need to punch in?