+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 16, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 18, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. Medical pass 24 April
  9. anybody know how much time they take now?
Any update for your case?

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
ALHUMDULILAH DECISION MADE : )

File received March 16 2018
Medical request May 1 2018
Medical accepted May 4 2018
File started processing June 28 2018
Additional documents request on February 21 2019
Decision Made April 17 2019
Passport submitted on April 18 2019 to VFS Global Dubai.

I pray that who all are waiting get their PR very soon InshAllah!

NOTE: If you are close to your 12 months deadline OR if you have crossed your deadline and haven't heard anything from LVO, I would highly recommend you to get in touch with your area MP. It does help a lot guys.

All the very best!
Hey, Congrats! Want to ask what additional documents request did you receive?

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hello friends

Need help.

I ve landed back to canada after 2.5 years.I want to apply for my wife and one year old daughter.
Here is the issue:

I had mention my Canadian cellphone number in the form which i was using 2 years back. Now i came to know that this number is issued to someone else. I will buy a new number but need advice how to change in forms where validation is required.

The simple way is to make changes, validate it again, take printout in Pakistan and ask wife to sign it and mail me to Canada, but it will take some time.

Can i make changes here in Canada, replace the barcode paper with new one and also change the page in which my old number was mentioned.
Is it the right way? Plz advice.

Also let me know if PO Box is better option coz the place where i live has lots of other families as well so i might not get my mails easily. (plz guide)

Thanks

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Well what about before january...?
I will leave others to advise on that. To me 6 months worth of data is enough as they keep on bringing changes to the process and nothing from last year would be relevant if there have been no file transfers since 6 months.
There are speculations that they have started processing files in Sydney only, nothing concrete though.

Reactions: Syed2797

Adeena

May 11, 2019
I will leave others to advise on that. To me 6 months worth of data is enough as they keep on bringing changes to the process and nothing from last year would be relevant if there have been no file transfers since 6 months.
There are speculations that they have started processing files in Sydney only, nothing concrete though.
Few days ago i sent an inquiry to know if they've transferred my file to visa office without letting us know and yesterday got their reply which seems like they have started processing files in Sydney now.

Reactions: Shehzad.P