+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
First pfl then interview then pcc request and now waiting

Glaciergal. Can u please tell me when u responded to PFL how much time IRCC took to respond. And the response was they asked for interview where when interview was held after PFL. You are 12 march 2018 applicant.

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
It's just the two of us lol. Rest are pro-wait or scared of further delays when the fact is pursuing a genuine case is our right. Or may be the system in Pakistan has made us so scared that we think rising for our right would cause us harm.
I'll tweet and email again today. But with one or two persons it won't make any difference, unless we all jump in it together.

If we can't even utilize their fair system, then we as a nation have truly failed.
Thank you guys for encouraging. It is vital that we raise our concerns for a better system in place. It is extremely painful to wait for an indefinite period of time to reunite with our loved one, beats our rights.

I am about to write an email to LVO as a form of complain and Twitter to get aternyokn for

I have done my part on twitter, you can search by Hashtag #SpoualApplicationProcess, Please retweet/tag/use hashtag

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
Glaciergal. Can u please tell me when u responded to PFL how much time IRCC took to respond. And the response was they asked for interview where when interview was held after PFL. You are 12 march 2018 applicant.
Yes is 12 March and after 15 day they ask for interview n it took place in Islamabad Canadian embassy

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

I wanted to provide this info that I got the Passport request today from IRCC after waiting 18 months. They started the background check at the same time as well. I am January 2018 applicant and got the remedical request last month.

Can someone please tell me about vfsglobal in islamabad? do i need to fillup forms and take an appointment to sumbit the passport or should i just walk in?

Thank you,
Hello, did you make any follow ups to your VIsa office before passport request? Thanks

Reactions: khurram1982

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
When your bg check started and wht documents they asked
In April my area MP said that background check in progress, eligibility has not been started yet and Medical has been passed and May 30th got request for explanation as why we waited from 2010 to 2017 to get married. so lets see now.

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Why can't we all do something about this? The problem is no one complains and once their own cases are approved, they just disappear, leaving the rest to the same misery. Very typical of us as a nation.
At least the 12 months plus applicants should be filing a complaint/comment over work of LVO. We can all request our files to be processed inside Canada or ask LVO to speed up. I did file a complaint a few weeks ago, but I think it's just me.
Because we think it's only on others' part to raise voice, while we enjoy benefits of it, in case it happens. We think if we do something about it then they will reject our genuine marriage cases, because we just wanted them to be processed like other nationalities. We're never united for a cause, as usual.
A hundred/two hundred emails will definitely make them think about this issue. With no complaints they would think it's normal for us.

Otherwise, keep waiting as usual. And waste one precious year of life without your loved ones, and that too the first few years that are supposed to be the best.
Good luck.
I totally agree. Let me know what can I do. Fed up of the long wait, been more then a year and still waiting, we both are frustrated and after 1 whole year and a month past they asked for additional documents and soon will be followed by a remedical test and I know 2-3 months will pass waiting again.