Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
They are not bothered with such nitty grittys as long as you fill out all required sections.
Sentence case sounds good.
Thanks a lot rustin_cohle !

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi guys. I contacted my MP and I got the following update,
  • The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) met the eligibility requirements.
  • The eligibility assessment has been finalized on April 25, 2019.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 12, 2019.
  • The criminality verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security verifications are in process.

I believe the security verification started around April 25 because my GC key turned to “we are processing your background check“” that day, and I also checked MP with above before 25 April and it was not initiated at the time. Are security verifications the same with the security screening that people usually talk about or not necessarily? If a person is going through security screening, does it happen at the early stage of the application or it can happen after eligibility is done? I mean my case is already 13 months and the long wait is killing me...

Please anybody who has an idea?

Reactions: Bhatti202

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear Friends

In checklist Point # '7e' they are asking for:

Proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living together but did at one point in the past.

how to prove this point?

Bhatti202

Mar 26, 2019
March 2018 Applicant same feeling like you. Received PFL on 2nd april 2019 responded on 19th april 2019 after that no reply from Cic no prearrival no remedical nothing what should I do
I am also March 2018 applicant. Received pre arrival letter in February 2019. Nothing heared from them after that...
Sent them enquiry and they responded that my application is going through background checks..

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Dear Friends

In checklist Point # '7e' they are asking for:

Proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living together but did at one point in the past.

how to prove this point?
any proof that shows u lived together at the same address such as bills or bank accts statements showing same address or insurance policy

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
  • The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) met the eligibility requirements.

I believe the security verification started around April 25 because my GC key turned to “we are processing your background check“” that day, and I also checked MP with above before 25 April and it was not initiated at the time. Are security verifications the same with the security screening that people usually talk about or not necessarily? If a person is going through security screening, does it happen at the early stage of the application or it can happen after eligibility is done? I mean my case is already 13 months and the long wait is killing me...

Does ECAS list ur case as in process?

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
I'm 25 June 2018 applicant
Today receive GCMS
Eligibility not started
Criminality not started
Security not started
Lvo slow zero working
Any June applicant here

Also June 18th app recieved applicant.
File started processing on Aug 15th
SA approved Sept 3rd
File transfered to lvo Sept 7th
Med done Dec 2018
Gckeys shows bgc not started yet
After that complete silence I emailed and sent them webform they have same answer visa officer will review your app but we don't know when
It's going to be one fill year next month :(

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019

How to contact MP

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear Friends

There is a confusion in filling Form IMM5669e:

Checklist saying Principal Applicant and any Member of family 18 years and above should fill this form.

Cic Website says: This form must be completed by the person being sponsored including those under 18

The way form IMM5669e is designed, logically it is to be filled by people above 18. For people Under 18 (like my 1 year old daughter) 90% of the form is not applicable.

In the end signatures are also required which my daughter can't sign.

Please advice.

Regards

stillak

Aug 15, 2018
Are there any unlucky January 2018 applicants still waiting for their application to be processed? I am one of them :( got to a point that i have done a remedial and received a pre arrival letter as well but i'm losing my patience with this shitty process as next month it will be 1.5 years. They are liars about this whole processing time. They just wasted our lives with these lies. I am thinking to file a complaint against IRCC processing time. this is ridiculous and i'm at a point that i really don't care even if they reject it. atleast i will have an answer.

I feel happy for all the people that are getting their cases processed fast and congrats to them but it raises a question in my head why me? I make good salary here plus everything is straight forward but still they are taking forever!.
I am March 2018 applicant, received pre arrival letter and nothing after that. Still waiting.

I think its time for everyone to go to their MP's and bring this issue forward. I am going to visit my MP office this week and have them write a letter to LVO.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Dear Friends

There is a confusion in filling Form IMM5669e:

Checklist saying Principal Applicant and any Member of family 18 years and above should fill this form.

Cic Website says: This form must be completed by the person being sponsored including those under 18

The way form IMM5669e is designed, logically it is to be filled by people above 18. For people Under 18 (like my 1 year old daughter) 90% of the form is not applicable.

In the end signatures are also required which my daughter can't sign.

Please advice.

Regards
It's quite straight forward - those who fill the form will sign it (18 years and above). Since it doesn't apply to your daughter, why do you think she needs to even sign it.
All you need to do is follow the checklist. Not sure where you saw on CIC website that this needs to be filled in by those under 18; as below is what is on it:
Step 3: Fill out your forms
Use the checklist to prepare your forms.

• All forms listed on your checklist must be submitted with your application. The checklist tells you if there are forms you don’t need to fill out because of your situation.
  • If there is a form listed on your checklist which does not apply to you, you must write “Not applicable” or “N/A” on the relevant section of the checklist.
  • If you need more space to give answers for any section, use a separate blank page to finish answering.
  • Reminder for Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669): In addition to validating the form and typing your name, you must also sign it by hand before you include it in your paper application package.
Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
You (the principal applicant) and any of your family members 18 years of age or older (who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) must fill out, print, and sign a this form.

If this form is being provided for a principal applicant who is the dependent child of a sponsor, and who is under the age of 18, the sponsor or another legal guardian must sign the form on the dependent child’s behalf.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Are there any unlucky January 2018 applicants still waiting for their application to be processed? I am one of them :( got to a point that i have done a remedial and received a pre arrival letter as well but i'm losing my patience with this shitty process as next month it will be 1.5 years. They are liars about this whole processing time. They just wasted our lives with these lies. I am thinking to file a complaint against IRCC processing time. this is ridiculous and i'm at a point that i really don't care even if they reject it. atleast i will have an answer.

I feel happy for all the people that are getting their cases processed fast and congrats to them but it raises a question in my head why me? I make good salary here plus everything is straight forward but still they are taking forever!.
Hey, you are not the only one. There are even 2017 applicants still waiting. I'm myself Feb 2018 applicant still waiting after pre-arrival and re-medical. IRCC says that 'the 12 month processing time is for 80% of the cases. The other 20% may take longer'. That's how they get away with this bullshit. Unfortunately, salary doesn't make a difference for spousal sponsorship. Anyhow, more people should reach out to their MPs so that this issue will get highlighted more.