SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
June 18 applicant. Received my COPR(Landing paper) on 20 may. Still 6 weeks remaining in my progress bar. It now show WE ARE DONE WITH PROCESSING OF UR APPLICATION. U CAN NOW CLOSE UR GCKEY ACCOUNT.

Reactions: arbab.amjad85

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Aap ne jama kera diya reply deadline se pehlay, That's fine. Ab wait kerain unn ke jawaab ka, jab visa officer dobara aap ki file kholay ga. Wo 1 se 3 month lae sakte hain, depending on kya concerns thay aur aap ne jawaab mein kya likha aur unhe mazeed tafteesh kernay ki zaroorat hai ya nahi.

I need advice I have submitted the reply of PFL letter on 19th april since then I did n,t received any reply from Cic should I need to email LVO or fill webform for. Update about my case

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello,

I am helping a friend complete the spousal application and have few questions if anyone can please help.

• Friend was divorced earlier and this is 2nd marriage, in country specific instructions for Pakistan below is required:
"Divorces obtained in Pakistan: If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan."

What can be submitted to satisfy this condition ? They are no longer together and have no contact with each other.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hello,

I am helping a friend complete the spousal application and have few questions if anyone can please help.

• Friend was divorced earlier and this is 2nd marriage, in country specific instructions for Pakistan below is required:
"Divorces obtained in Pakistan: If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan."

What can be submitted to satisfy this condition ? They are no longer together and have no contact with each other.
This rule is applicable unto SPR's divorce obtained in Pakistan while residing in Canada from previous relationship(s). Is your friend PA or SPR? and how/where was divorce obtained? Divorces not fulfilling Section 7 and 8 of Muslim Family Law Ordinance (MFLO) 1961 will not get accepted by LVO and subsequently, current marriage will be deemed null and void.

They don't need to be in contact. Paperwork can be obtained from relevant authorities. You may want to go through Divorce 'Talaq' Guide because it depends on mode of divorce

Reactions: fizz1234

Whatever41

May 8, 2019
June 18 applicant. Received my COPR(Landing paper) on 20 may. Still 6 weeks remaining in my progress bar. It now show WE ARE DONE WITH PROCESSING OF UR APPLICATION. U CAN NOW CLOSE UR GCKEY ACCOUNT.
My case is also going all smoothly and on time but i recieved pre arrival in april and after that nothing but you received it after ppr why?

arslan.QC

May 22, 2019
Hello,

Just receive a invitation to pre-arrival service

AOR 1 : 27th Sep, 2018
Biometrics Collection request : 22nd Jan, 2019
Medical Request : 24th Jan, 2019
Sponsorship Approved: 13th March, 2019
AOR 2 : 22nd March, 2019
Applied for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) : 29th March, 2019
CSQ Approved : 6th May, 2019
CSQ Request Letter from CIC : 15th May, 2019
CSQ Uploaded to GCKey: 15th May, 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services: 18th May, 2019 (Background Check status still pending)

Reactions: mishalk

Sami89

Feb 8, 2019
Dear All,

Just wanted an advise tht i have not updated my cnic with husbands name yet...i am dec 2018 applicant..has any one got their ppr without name update..

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
My case is also going all smoothly and on time but i recieved pre arrival in april and after that nothing but you received it after ppr why?
I believe pre-arrival is useless latter. I receive my pre-arrival after PPR and also another copy of Pre-arrival in my passport package along with my passport.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Dear All,

Just wanted an advise tht i have not updated my cnic with husbands name yet...i am dec 2018 applicant..has any one got their ppr without name update..
Plz keep in mind that now NADARA do not change one's SIR NAME. They just update in their system and issue u a new ID card.

oyazds2

Mar 25, 2019
Are there any unlucky January 2018 applicants still waiting for their application to be processed? I am one of them :( got to a point that i have done a remedial and received a pre arrival letter as well but i'm losing my patience with this shitty process as next month it will be 1.5 years. They are liars about this whole processing time. They just wasted our lives with these lies. I am thinking to file a complaint against IRCC processing time. this is ridiculous and i'm at a point that i really don't care even if they reject it. atleast i will have an answer.

I feel happy for all the people that are getting their cases processed fast and congrats to them but it raises a question in my head why me? I make good salary here plus everything is straight forward but still they are taking forever!.

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Are there any unlucky January 2018 applicants still waiting for their application to be processed? I am one of them :( got to a point that i have done a remedial and received a pre arrival letter as well but i'm losing my patience with this shitty process as next month it will be 1.5 years. They are liars about this whole processing time. They just wasted our lives with these lies. I am thinking to file a complaint against IRCC processing time. this is ridiculous and i'm at a point that i really don't care even if they reject it. atleast i will have an answer.

I feel happy for all the people that are getting their cases processed fast and congrats to them but it raises a question in my head why me? I make good salary here plus everything is straight forward but still they are taking forever!.

March 2018 Applicant same feeling like you. Received PFL on 2nd april 2019 responded on 19th april 2019 after that no reply from Cic no prearrival no remedical nothing what should I do

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear Friends

Need an urgent guidance regarding Police Clearance Certificate

I am in process of filling form for my wife and 01 year old daughter.

I got married in January 2017, my wife is living with me since then. Before marriage her parents changed their house a year ago and before that they were living in another area for more than 18 years.

So technically my wife changed her house 3 times in last 18 years.

My query is that do i need to make Police certificate from all these 03 areas?? because area wise Time line is mentioned in Police clearance certificate.

Regards

Last edited:

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Dear Friends

Need an urgent guidance regarding Police Clearance Certificate

I am in process of filling form for my wife and 01 year old daughter.

I got married in January 2017, my wife is living with me since then. Before marriage her parents changed their house a year ago and before that they were living in another area for more than 18 years.

So technically my wife changed her house 3 times in last 18 years.

My query is that do i need to make Police certificate from all these 03 areas?? because area wise Time line is mentioned in Police clearance certificate.

Regards
yes