AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
So her reason for rejection was that she wanted to do the function in Canada or that her statement contradicted itself, did she tell them in the interview she was going to do the function in Pakistan ? Confused..there are many people who choose to do the function here though..must have been more than that
yes i checked her profile again now, she saying > she had Nikah and Rukhsati but it was a silent and small party kind of . not much evidence. she was having pictures of the event. and they were having plans to do walima etc in Canada as her family was back there.
now after rejection she call her family to Pakistan and they came now , they will perform all the activities in pakistan.

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hi everyone. Can anyone who landed recently share how long it took for them to get their PR card in the mail? Days/ weeks any idea? Thanks alot.

Ramzan mubarak.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
yes i checked her profile again now, she saying > she had Nikah and Rukhsati but it was a silent and small party kind of . not much evidence. she was having pictures of the event. and they were having plans to do walima etc in Canada as her family was back there.
now after rejection she call her family to Pakistan and they came now , they will perform all the activities in pakistan.
I am guessing maybe there wasn't a lot of direct family at the function. As far as my case is concerned I provided enough proof. Insurance benefit card, western union receipts from years ago as well. If they still have complaints or issues then I don't know what to tell them lol. I just joined the fb group as well, waiting for admin to accept

Last edited:

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello folks, got a couple of questions in mind, if someone has gone through something similar kindly share.
1-moved(FSW) to Canada on February 1st,, then went back to Pakistan on 27th of February, got married on April 4th, now my question is, how can I apply without even filing taxes in Canada, as I was working in KSA before. I believe they ask for C print. I’m looking for a job at the moment, should I wait till I find a job? Or can I still send my file without C print and send my pay stub later once I find a job? I mean what should I do in this situation?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hello folks, got a couple of questions in mind, if someone has gone through something similar kindly share.
1-moved(FSW) to Canada on February 1st,, then went back to Pakistan on 27th of February, got married on April 4th, now my question is, how can I apply without even filing taxes in Canada, as I was working in KSA before. I believe they ask for C print. I’m looking for a job at the moment, should I wait till I find a job? Or can I still send my file without C print and send my pay stub later once I find a job? I mean what should I do in this situation?
you can apply, you do not need to show proof of income for spousal sponsorship. you can explain your reasons same as above about why you do not have pay stub or C print. if you have funds in your bank you can send them bank statement.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Can we first define what 'rukhsati' is? :p Is it the so called 'walima' or merely the bride and groom leaving the marriage hall together?
if Rukhsaati happen then Valima too ..without Rukhsaati no valima..i believe so

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
what all activities? She can't do the same wedding again just to take the rukhsaati pictures? Wedding is only time event..only option they have to celebrate Valima reception and then take alots of pictures together and she spend time with her husband..but not sure if even by doing this all, next time LVO/VO will be satisfy?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I am guessing maybe there wasn't a lot of direct family at the function. As far as my case is concerned I provided enough proof. Insurance benefit card, western union receipts from years ago as well. If they still have complaints or issues then I don't know what to tell them lol. I just joined the fb group as well, waiting for admin to accept
mine wedding and valima was way too simple.. not too many people were invited in both events..LVO should leave this on us who we have invited and how many people we have invited..main thing is our marriage is legitimate and registered with NADRA/UC, all kind of documents we have provided. I have added here at my work benefits...RRSP/Life insurance,,,medical and dental health...with CRA.....she changed her last name to my first name recently..made her new CINC,Passport and FRC...and submitted to LVO..i have visited her twice already after wedding ..all vol proof malied out..what else..what else they want to see?? i m now going 3rd time to visit her.in june
if 200 plus people are in wedding and in valima there then a wedding i genuine? and if i m keep viisting her staying with her 4 weeks..even my first visit after wedding i took my mother and sister with...2nd time i visited alone..now 3rd visiting her alone..took lots of pictures with her and with her family members at so many occasions..what kind of proof they wnat to see now?

Last edited:
Reactions: humy.11.23

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Thank you but i just realized its no use for me as im living in Pakistan and this is can only be used within Canada:(
your sponsor can call from Canada

Reactions: imaca

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
mine wedding and valima was way too simple.. not too many people were invited in both events..LVO should leave this on us who we have invited and how many people we have invited..main thing is our marriage is legitimate and registered with NADRA/UC, all kind of documents we have provided. I have added here at my work benefits...RRSP/Life insurance,,,medical and dental health...with CRA.....she changed her last name to my first name recently..made her new CINC,Passport and FRC...and submitted to LVO..i have visited her twice already after wedding ..all vol proof malied out..what else..what else they want to see?? i m now going 3rd time to visit her.in june
if 200 plus people are in wedding and in valima there then a wedding i genuine? and if i m keep viisting her staying with her 4 weeks..even my first visit after wedding i took my mother and sister with...2nd time i visited alone..now 3rd visiting her alone..took lots of pictures with her and with her family members at so many occasions..what kind of proof they wnat to see now?
Unfortunately, their thick annoying skulls don't understand that. It's pathetic! Not every person will have the same functions also, there are people who cannot afford as much or just don't believe in doing big functions. The necessary thing they should look at is islamically what makes a person married..NIKKAH! I provided a lot of proof as well from years ago, if what we have isn't satisfactory to them and a few dumb photos in a car are then I don't know what to say. People can fake ruksati very easily but they can't fake all of what we have. I find it very discriminatory and it should change. People may as well start sending naked pictures LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Unfortunately, their thick annoying skulls don't understand that. It's pathetic! Not every person will have the same functions also, there are people who cannot afford as much or just don't believe in doing big functions. The necessary thing they should look at is islamically what makes a person married..NIKKAH! I provided a lot of proof as well from years ago, if what we have isn't satisfactory to them and a few dumb photos in a car are then I don't know what to say. People can fake ruksati very easily but they can't fake all of what we have. I find it very discriminatory and it should change. People may as well start sending naked pictures LOL
you never know it may be our own Pakistani folks who are handling our files...as recently in checklist they changed the english translation is not required for any kind of communication proof means someone they have who can read URDU? In LVO, it may be Pakistanees who must be handling all pakistani applicants and all these stupid issues coming from those Pakistani VOs.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: humy.11.23

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
can anybody please guide me? I am an october 2017 applicant. i applied for my wife's sponsorship. I had big wedding with nikkah, mehndi, barat and walima but did not have rukhsati since I do not own any property in my backhome. I lived in the same building as my wife. I lived there for 2 months even after wedding I lived there for a month. Now soon I m visiting her and we are planning to go on honeymoon.

I mentioned to CIC that I had all the events in my wedding except rukhsati as I do not own any property in Pakistan. My file is now in London visa office and so far they have said that the file awaits a full review. My question is, am I going to be waiting for a long time since I did not have rukhsati?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
can anybody please guide me? I am an october 2017 applicant. i applied for my wife's sponsorship. I had big wedding with nikkah, mehndi, barat and walima but did not have rukhsati since I do not own any property in my backhome. I lived in the same building as my wife. I lived there for 2 months even after wedding I lived there for a month. Now soon I m visiting her and we are planning to go on honeymoon.

I mentioned to CIC that I had all the events in my wedding except rukhsati as I do not own any property in Pakistan. My file is now in London visa office and so far they have said that the file awaits a full review. My question is, am I going to be waiting for a long time since I did not have rukhsati?
Do you have pictures leaving together or just some photos in a hotel etc ? That probably helps too. I am sure it'll be fine and it isn't necessary yours will take just as long. It's really difficult for anyone here to tell you if it'll take long or not as we aren't immigration officers, it just varies. Just send updated photos/visits whenever you do go.

Last edited:

Hina Saeed

Mar 30, 2018

You could have said that you had rukhsati as well. You big wedding doesn't matter to them if you didn't have rukhsati. If you would have showed it as a full marriage with rukhsati, which you could easily, your case would have been way more easier and quick too.
But still hope for best and wait for a lot of questions from their side regarding details about why not having a rukhsati.