SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ugirami0208

Mar 6, 2018
Ontario
NOC Code......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
I need advice ... my application was submitted on 6 jan 2017 for spousal sponsorship of my husband who is outside of canada.

Medical requested was in Oct 2017. In November 2017 they asked for PR fees and documents from past employer. Submitted those as well. Now waiting since then.

I contacted my MP (jan 15 2018) and they sent a request for an update to London visa office to which they responded that the file is in security check. The eligibility and medical is Passed.

How long should I wait or should i apply for gcms notes on file. I applied through a lawyer but he is asking 300 cdn $ to do that .... Can I apply it on my own

Reactions: LOVECANADALOVE

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors,
Please advise me on my situation. I am a sponsor and my spouse is already in Canada. It's been 7 months he is here. Unfortunately I have physical disability sice 5 months. I have even trouble walking. In this situation how can I support myslf and him. He didn't get job yet.
So now what ill be the situation if I go for disability benefit since I sponsored my spouse and as I know we can't take benefits 3 years after sponsoring . :(
I appreciate your response

Thank you very much

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hello seniors,
Please advise me on my situation. I am a sponsor and my spouse is already in Canada. It's been 7 months he is here. Unfortunately I have physical disability sice 5 months. I have even trouble walking. In this situation how can I support myslf and him. He didn't get job yet.
So now what ill be the situation if I go for disability benefit since I sponsored my spouse and as I know we can't take benefits 3 years after sponsoring . :(

Thank you very much
As far as I know disability benefits don't matter. People with disabilities and on disability benefits sponsor as well. People cannot sponsor while on social services welfare etc..

mubasharraja

Feb 18, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
08-01-2018
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just talked to some agency they said 1200 for march22 to june7
Pata karoongi agar kidarse
Aur sasti Miley
And thanks I’ll call them

check rates from this website skyscanner.com but dont buy from this website .. if you think PIA is cheapest here then go to offical PIA website book the ticket and pay at PIA office in Pakistan. If you select other airlines you will need to pay using credit card .. remember whenever you buy ticket using credit card the credit card should bear the same name as traveler.. if you buy ticket and your father's credit card was used you might be stopped at airport as they think its a fraud transaction, in some cases letter of authorization is required where the owner of credit card signs on paper saying that I allowed purchase of this ticket for person X.
If you buy directly from skyscanner then when you want to make changes to ticket PIA will say contact skyscanner and not us as skyscanner is an online agent.. so please avoid this and use this only to check best rates

Reactions: posse

ahmad_2017

Jan 2, 2018
Although the requirements state 20 photographs maximum, how many do forum members suggest to attach initially - various individuals have reported requests to send a lot more later on?
Similar question with respect to communication (10 pages requested maximum), but how many pages of conversations are being attached in general? How many screenshots of whatsapp/phone messages/call records per page?

Is there a number which can be considered 'too much'?

Thanks!

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Interview request received for April 17, 2018.
If we go to the interview can we take our 1 year old baby to be with us there too ? Anyone recently being interviewed please update.

Thanks

Reactions: posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hello seniors,

Thank you very much
You can apply for disability benefit for yourself as you are sponsor. But your husband cannot get any social welfare etc. Becos he is under your sponsor and you had an undertaking to support him when he come.
Thats why go to a doctor and get yiurself a disability allowance .

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Although the requirements state 20 photographs maximum, how many do forum members suggest to attach initially - various individuals have reported requests to send a lot more later on?
Similar question with respect to communication (10 pages requested maximum), but how many pages of conversations are being attached in general? How many screenshots of whatsapp/phone messages/call records per page?

Is there a number which can be considered 'too much'?

Thanks!
i sent 40 pics with my app, and about 12 pages of comm proof.

in my opinion, send as many as you feel will show a genuine marriage. nikkah signing/rukhsati/sitting in car during rukhsati/pics with guests at wedding/valima pics/honeymoon/dinners/mehndi and any other functions you both attended. people have sent a lot pics before with the app and have been asked for even more later on, so send what you feel is right and then its upto LVO to ask for more if they need. dont over do it.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Interview request received for April 17, 2018.
If we go to the interview can we take our 1 year old baby to be with us there too ? Anyone recently being interviewed please update.

Thanks
sorry, i have never been to interview, but in my mind, i would not want a baby at the embassy, crying or bothering the staff and yourself. if you have no choice then sure, but if you can leave the baby in care of someone you know then that might be better. but this is just my opinion, i have not read or seen anyone go with a baby so far, it just has not come up :)

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi everyone .I hope you are all fine.My wife got her visa last month ,now she is travelling to canada soon.I need some advise.
1) Can someone please guide me what kind of queations do they ask at immigration and customs desks when you land first time.
2) She wants to bring all her jewellery with her.Does she has to write approximate canadian dollar amount of the jewellery on the declaration card?
Any help regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Jazzy24

Jul 18, 2017
Hi.
what does final review mean? n initial review mean??
I got an email from lvo in response to an enquiry.
It says ur application awaits a initial view.