App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hi Everyone, happy to announce the interview went well today and got approval and PPR right after too! :) it was only a 10-15 mins interview for my husband only.. asked very basic questions.. then called me in only to give us both the approval news. They are giving Copr on the same day now thank God. Totally worth the wait to go in interview and get everything over with on the same day!
Thanks everyone for sharing and helping with ur experience. Prayers for the rest of you!! :)

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hi Everyone, happy to announce the interview went well today and got approval and PPR right after too! :) it was only a 10-15 mins interview for my husband only.. asked very basic questions.. then called me in only to give us both the approval news. They are giving Copr on the same day now thank God. Totally worth the wait to go in interview and get everything over with on the same day!
Thanks everyone for sharing and helping with ur experience. Prayers for the rest of you!! :)
Congratulations, it's nice hearing good news! May God bless your life

Reactions: Pakbella

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
congrats! spreadsheet updated.
can you share what kind of questions were asked so anyone who has an interview can benefit from this.

Reactions: MM345

malamrajput

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey! Any sept/october applicant got additional document request?
i'm oct applicant .... i got following update from online tool "We sent you correspondence on February 28, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." but my lawyer haven't receive any email yet.

what doc they requested from you ?

1985umar

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Congratulations! may i ask you the date of your application,like when did you apply ?

1985umar

Feb 19, 2018
hello!can anyone guide me that how to make gckey accont?as i was not aware about it at the time of schedule A form and now the link is expire,is there any other way to follow and make the account,also please let me know how to get the interview question sheet?

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi. Alhamdolillah our interview went well today and they gave visa on spot to my wife. It was just 15-20 minutes interview with basic questions. Admin please update the spreadsheet. Prayers for all of you.

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
I have my interview on 12 April 2018, they have asked in the letter to provide Updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself & They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months.
So if i lived in Karachi and Lahore the PCC should be from both the cities?

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Finally i decided to revisit my wife again after 4 months. Last i visited her in Oct 2017 and stayed with her 4 weeks.
Flying to Karachi on Sun Mar 4th via PIA.
This time i will stay 3 weeks with her. It's hard to pass time without her as she can't visit me but at least i can visit her and keep the momentum going. This visit can give both of us some relief at least for another couple of months and by that time we both will Insha Allah hear some good news.
Please pray for my visit as all goes well and I come back to Canada without facing any issues in Pakistan Insha Allah!
Where did u book ticket from I wanna go to haven’t seen him since August :(

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Salam All...
Dear Senior Please advise me....
My birth place and permanent address as per my CNIC is Gujranwala but i am doing job in Lahore from 2010 to till date and every weekend (Saturday,Sunday) i travel to Gujranwala, only week days i stay in Lahore on a rental address .....my question is that do i need to get police character certificate from both districts or one is enough.? i already get police character certificate from district Gujranwala..do i need to get certificate from Lahore district also? Thanks