+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salli

Jun 23, 2017
Hi will london visa office notify with the email when they get the submitted documents?
or how we will know they got the documents and added them to the file?

kmood

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
i believe should get ur file back with in one to 2 weeks. Asks CPC-M any tracking #? how they sent it? through canada post? what is CPC-M Canada Post Tracking #. CPC-M should provide you one. Every single day is important for you. Once you receive your file back, then you know what was missing, gather that info and send it back so your file go back to queue. In one day they receive 100s of application so you going behind all those applications / days / weeks / months.
They have sent the file as a regular mail to me through Canada post. I have confirmed the address and have confirmed the date it was sent out. I have gone to the nearest post office but no luck there. Ive spoken to Canada post call center they cant track it with my name and address either. CPC-M says we have sent it out and its Canada posts responsibility, Canada posts says we cant do anything if we dont have a tracking number.
It just seems to be a really messed up situation at this point.

JunaidAkram

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19 July 2017
AOR Received.
13 Sep 2017
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2017
hi my application was submitted july7th 2017 medical in september and today i got a Pre arrival letter. Does this mean a DM will be made very very soon?
Whats ur timeline and vo?

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
my spousal immigration application was submitted in mid of June 2017, in end of July 2017 i received to have my medical done, so in mid of August 2017 i had my medical done, in mid of September 2017 my wife who is sponsoring me received an email that my has been transferred to LVO for further processing.

so now when i check my application status with CIC online tool is says Medical cleared

and when i check GCKEY is says they are accessing my eligibility, o yes my wife already recieved an email stating she`s eligible to sponsor in initial stages. question is people say spousal immigration is being done very fast paced these days but it`s been months i havent heard from them....so what`s next after wait, and how long of more wait am i looking at?

police certificates etc have already been uploaded from my gckey before application was sent to LVO

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Clearance delays happen when mail is held by customs and they send custom assessment of goods to receiver to pay before they release shipment. But i believe u only sent documents which should no way be held by custom or require a custom duty to be paid. Something is not right eat Fedex brain because dont expect LVO to respond to custom notice
Actually since it's an embassy, I think for security they hold packages for 36 hours. Our package is now released exactly after 36 hours. Should be delivered soon.