+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Please anyone tell me as i have uploaded all the additional requested documents and my GCKEY account shows

:The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded”

Q1 : Can I receive the acknowledgment email from CIC regarding requested documents received??
Q2: What will be the Next step with my application ?
Q3: How Much time they take to transfer the file to LVO?

As i was requested Sch A , PCC , ID card, Nikka NAMA, Photos marriage.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Please anyone tell me as i have uploaded all the additional requested documents and my GCKEY account shows

Q1 : Can I receive the acknowledgment email from CIC regarding requested documents received??

There's no definite time as to when will your file be transfered. It's been a month since I've uploaded my documents. Haven't heard from LVO or CPC-M since then. So next step is just sit back, relax and pray. Keep an eye on the thread though, so you can have an idea about approximate time each stage ia taking now a days.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah

No, you won't receive any acknowledgment other than this update in gckey, for the documents you uploaded.

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it
Can I anyone assist me with which address I need to send my PCC. Is it the CIC in Mississauga or to the LVO?

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Can I anyone assist me with which address I need to send my PCC. Is it the CIC in Mississauga or to the LVO?
Haven't you linked your app to GC-Key account?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
You need to find out who is asking you your PCC.. if CPC-M then send it to them if LVO then send it to them.
Who sent you the request? IF your file already transferred to LVO then it must be LVO but make sure who is asking

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

They never send any acknowlegement that they have received our requested documents.
When you receive a confirmation email/letter that your file has been transferred to LVO means they have received your documents.
How you sent them your documents? via mail / email or uploaded via GCKEY
if uploaded via GCKEY then it is for sure they must have received your documents.
i was requested additional documents in Sept mid, i uploaded all via GCKey and soon after 2 days i have received confirmation that my file moved to LVO. CPC-M wants to make sure they have everything in our file before transferring it LVO now its up to LVO if they still require more docs/proof then LVO request to us via on their own way.

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys,

I'm curious to hear what you think about the possible processing timeframe of my case. I'm married to a Canadian citizen from Nova Scotia. We have an 8 month old child who is also a Canadian citizen, born at the IWK in Halifax, NS. It's the second marriage for both of us. Our nikkah was performed almost two years ago, but we finally legalised our marriage with nadra in September 2017.

We sent my PR application to Mississauga in October 2017, then within the same couple of weeks (December 11 to 20), we got our letters advising of receipt of my application, approval of my wife as my sponsor, and medical request letter. I completed my medical, it was uploaded my the panel physician on approx December 28, and my lawyer also uploaded form 5669(background declaration) and my police clearance from PK on December 29. I'm guessing IRCC will soon forward my application onto London.

Judging from what I've seen on the spreadsheet, it doesn't seem like I will need to do an interview. To me, my relationship with my wife should seem iron-clad. But I'm curious to know what you guys think about that. Also, do you think that we might be one of the lucky ones whose processing time takes just 6 months?

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
There's no definite time as to when will your file be transfered. It's been a month since I've uploaded my documents. Haven't heard from LVO or CPC-M since then. So next step is just sit back, relax and pray. Keep an eye on the thread though, so you can have an idea about approximate time each stage ia taking now a days.
thanks for your response

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
They never send any acknowlegement that they have received our requested documents.
When you receive a confirmation email/letter that your file has been transferred to LVO means they have received your documents.
How you sent them your documents? via mail / email or uploaded via GCKEY
if uploaded via GCKEY then it is for sure they must have received your documents.
i was requested additional documents in Sept mid, i uploaded all via GCKey and soon after 2 days i have received confirmation that my file moved to LVO. CPC-M wants to make sure they have everything in our file before transferring it LVO now its up to LVO if they still require more docs/proof then LVO request to us via on their own way.
Thanks for the response yup i have Submitted my documents through GCKEY account ... Your file transfer to LVO mid sept so you got Passport Request or Still Waiting ..

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi guys,

I'm curious to hear what you think about the possible processing timeframe of my case. I'm married to a Canadian citizen from Nova Scotia. We have an 8 month old child who is also a Canadian citizen, born at the IWK in Halifax, NS. It's the second marriage for both of us. Our nikkah was performed almost two years ago, but we finally legalised our marriage with nadra in September 2017.

We sent my PR application to Mississauga in October 2017, then within the same couple of weeks (December 11 to 20), we got our letters advising of receipt of my application, approval of my wife as my sponsor, and medical request letter. I completed my medical, it was uploaded my the panel physician on approx December 28, and my lawyer also uploaded form 5669(background declaration) and my police clearance from PK on December 29. I'm guessing IRCC will soon forward my application onto London.

Judging from what I've seen on the spreadsheet, it doesn't seem like I will need to do an interview. To me, my relationship with my wife should seem iron-clad. But I'm curious to know what you guys think about that. Also, do you think that we might be one of the lucky ones whose processing time takes just 6 months?

Visa officers looking at every case differently , they have different criteria for PR approval. if they feel to clarify some minor issues then they will just send you an email to clarify those, otherwise if they are satisfied they will issue a PR right away.
If you are inside Canada then they will have different set of concerns and if you are living away from your spouse in Pakistan then there are different measures.

Reactions: IrshadM

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi guys,

If u see the 2016/2017 cases, second marriage cases mostly go thru intevriew and the process takes longer. However if the marriage is genuine, there is nothing to fear; sooner or later you will succeed.

Reactions: IrshadM

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it
You need to find out who is asking you your PCC.. if CPC-M then send it to them if LVO then send it to them.
Who sent you the request? IF your file already transferred to LVO then it must be LVO but make sure who is asking
The letter I received says this at the bottom:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca