+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Looks good. Also add communication proof prior to moving to canada ever since the relationship started-screenshots of whatsapp texts n call logs, emails, skype logs and/or screenshots, receipts of gift exchanges, facebook feed including relationship change announcement n friends' comments, money transfer receipts.
Thankyou- what should i write when did i first met my wife? I have known my wife for years and have met lot of times before marriage? Is this the date for the relationship or actually meeting in person

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
What is the difference between family class and spousal class? I dont get it .
Family class includes spousal sponsorship.
The following can be sponsored in the family class:

1)Spousal Sponsorship: spouse, partner and dependent children
2)Parents and grandparents
3) Adopted children and other relatives.

All details are on the cic website.

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thankyou- what should i write when did i first met my wife? I have known my wife for years and have met lot of times before marriage? Is this the date for the relationship or actually meeting in person
Yes meeting in person.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
"Do you have a lawyer." having a lawyer could cause an interview call as well? i don't have a lawyer though but thought to clarify this
No lawyer. I am did match, checked my forms thoroughly, no clue what so ever that what could be the reason. Anxiously waiting for GCMS notes

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I want to know the relation ship between rejection of tourist visa and interview for spousal sponsership
Since the applicant was refused tourist visa to enter in Canada, visa officer suspects that the applicant married the canadian spouse only to get into Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: avatarkyoshi

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi MM345,

Till April 30th,most of the May applications were pending initial review, that means the started reviewing them in May somewhere, so how come they review and made decision in few days? I think when they put file in queue, parallel they start security, background etc... and by the time your turn comes they check the eligibility and do decision right away if all set .
What 's your take on this ?
:( I trying to evaluate how long would it take after the interview in our case ? Hope they have already done all other formalities by then.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hello
@MM345
We didn’t find anything from gcms notes the reason of our interview but what we are guessing from our relationship form imm 5532 is that we didn’t give initial detail that matchmaker introduced our families .we only mention parents arranged our marriage.
Question: was your marriage arranged
Describe how your marriage arranged.By whom when and where .
And second question do your close family friend know your relationship we put correct date for principal applicant met sponsor
But we forgot to mention that my family met my husband first time on airport instead we put the date we met him at our home first time .We also have Airport pictures and affidavit signed by our matchmaker.

We have interview after 2 weeks so my question is at this time we need to clarify to them via email or web? Or we can just go for the interview and mentioned there. We also have a bunch of proof of relationship( honeymoon pics,joint bank accounts,insurance policy ,recent visit ,WhatsApp chat log etc ) can we submit online now ?

@Landing_PR @MM345 @posse
Suggestions please
Hi imsid,

How was your interview today ? Please share us your interview experience.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi

We were requested to provide additional documents in spousal sponsorship application some of which are due for Nov 22, 2017. We submitted them on Nov 16 2017 using Web form because our online application didn't provide any provision to upload from there (may be a technical issue, I called the CIC helpline and informed the agent about it and she suggested to submit using any of the other two remaining ways - by mail or using web form).

My question here is that the online application as of Nov 21, 2017 is still saying "We need more documents to continue processing your application" and the due date is tomorrow Nov 22, 2017, should we be worried? How much time does it take for the documents to come in notice and get uploaded to the online application?

I would appreciate if someone could share their experience.

Thanks
Uzair

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi MM345,

Till April 30th,most of the May applications were pending initial review, that means the started reviewing them in May somewhere, so how come they review and made decision in few days? I think when they put file in queue, parallel they start security, background etc... and by the time your turn comes they check the eligibility and do decision right away if all set .
What 's your take on this ?
:( I trying to evaluate how long would it take after the interview in our case ? Hope they have already done all other formalities by then.
April 30th?!
I dont know when background checks place for sure ..sometimes they start before eligibility and soentiens after eligibility.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi

We were requested to provide additional documents in spousal sponsorship application some of which are due for Nov 22, 2017. We submitted them on Nov 16 2017 using Web form because our online application didn't provide any provision to upload from there (may be a technical issue, I called the CIC helpline and informed the agent about it and she suggested to submit using any of the other two remaining ways - by mail or using web form).

My question here is that the online application as of Nov 21, 2017 is still saying "We need more documents to continue processing your application" and the due date is tomorrow Nov 22, 2017, should we be worried? How much time does it take for the documents to come in notice and get uploaded to the online application?

I would appreciate if someone could share their experience.

Thanks
Uzair
from what i have read from others on this topic, it is not always up to date even for a few weeks after the deadline. i believe calling the call centre and asking them if they got the docs is the best way to find out

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
LVO bringing up totally non-sense issues. What is wrong if the jewellery receipt is under husband name while he is not there? LVO has done P.hd. on Pakistan's culture and traditions so they should know receipt can be made under any person name even if he or she is not there. Even in Canada here jewellers can make receipts under any person's name What's the big deal. Husband looks tired. really? It could be any reason. May be long hectic day for him. Busy with so many things previous days. May be not enough sleep. For these reason they are calling for interview. Doesn't make sense to me.
They ask silly questions sometimes but the answers to those questions are usually straight forward and easy, so if you answer honestly and clearly, it doesn't create an issue. Some people start panicking but all you have to do is write the honest, common-sense reply.

They're not supposed to make assumptions about the applicants, even when something seems obvious, which is why they probably ask questions that seem to have obvious or easy answers.The officers are not usually Pakistani, either. They have general cultural guidelines but it's not always enough to understand what's happening.