+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi All

I would like to know if any Pak applicants are being processed at CPC Miss completely??

And also any of your guys did 100% arrange marriage and had no initial contact with spouse. And you have written the whole thing honestly that this is our culture and my family values so we started our life only after we officially got married.

So do you think its alright to be honest a
Be honest and also tell them marriage was arranged by both the families as per our culture and islamic values along with " sponsor and principal applicant consent". Don't worry many cases similar to you.

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
can anyone tell me what to answer on the form when it says HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING YOU, ARE IN THE APPLICATION? its just me who is applying i mean i am the principal applicant, my spouse is applying me so basically i will write 1 person which is me or we mention 2 (me and my husband)?

Reactions: Green212

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
can anyone tell me what to answer on the form when it says HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING YOU, ARE IN THE APPLICATION? its just me who is applying i mean i am the principal applicant, my spouse is applying me so basically i will write 1 person which is me or we mention 2 (me and my husband)?
just 1

Reactions: shmz8

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Received COPR and visa from Ottawa on 22 September.
Thanks to all on this forum and admins specially@MM. Keep up the good work.
Good luck to all who are in process.
You are welcome. :)
Thanks for the update, spreadsheet has been updated.

PA lived in Abu Dhabi or Canada?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Be honest and also tell them marriage was arranged by both the families as per our culture and islamic values along with " sponsor and principal applicant consent". Don't worry many cases similar to you.
Yes this is what I said exactly. I hope INSHALLAH the VO wil understand this as they been doing this for a very long time.

Must have seen this before.

Reactions: Aries69

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Since it's still within normal processing time, I guess all you can do it wait. Order your notes too, if you haven't already. If your file takes longer to transfer to LVO, then I'm guessing LVO will actually process it faster because their deadline will be shorter, since so much of your processing time will have been spent at CPC-M. I got a doc request from LVO and my file had only been there for 10 days, so if within a month I get DM, then it means LVO took under 2 months to process my file. This would be because my file was at CPC-M for about 8 months before transfer.
Last month i have contacted to CPC mississauga and they said my file is in order and when they take decision or request for further documents they will contact me.
I hope everything will be finished soon.
I always think that if everything is provided to mississauga and sponsorship also approved then what they are doing with application still. Its been 6 months. Why they are not transferring to LVO. What they are waiting for?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Please mention the form# so we can help you faster. Thanks.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: torontian

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I sponsored to my wife. Now I am going to order GCMS note. Please guide me, what I need to fill in consent Form?

Section A - You must clearly write your name and date of birth

My wife inform will come here?

Section B - If you are also seeking the information of your spouse or common-law partner in your ATTP request, you must indicate their name and signature

No information required here in my case (spouse sponsorship), N/A

Section C - You must write your designature individual's contact information

My inform will come here (husband)

Section D - If the application is under 18 years of age, the parent or guardian must complete this section

N/A (empty, we don't have children)

Question 2: Do I need to exact follow these step? Is correct in my case?

https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms

Steps:

Look at the top of that page:

Under Requester Information you will enter information of the Canadian citizen/PR.

You will enter Canadian citizen/PR's email address .

Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

No

*Are you requesting information concerning a deceased individual?

No

*Select the category that best describes you.

Public

How would you prefer to receive the requested records?

Email

Continue

Under the Act & Record Selection tab:

Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request.

Access to info act.

*Which type of records do you wish to request?

Case files

Put applicant's info on this page

*What type of information would you like to request?

Notes in electronic file.

Select the file that you would like to receive.

Immigration file: permanent residence

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi Admins @MM345

the spreadsheet automatically calculates all the averages and number of days or its manual input?

It still says average processing tim 6.4 months. Is it a dynamic value, varying week to week?

Last edited:
Reactions: MM345

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Last month i have contacted to CPC mississauga and they said my file is in order and when they take decision or request for further documents they will contact me.
I hope everything will be finished soon.
I always think that if everything is provided to mississauga and sponsorship also approved then what they are doing with application still. Its been 6 months. Why they are not transferring to LVO. What they are waiting for?
They said the same thing when I called, but it ended up being false. The problem is that the call centre people are not reliable AT ALL. They are not immigration professionals or workers, they are simply call center agents armed with basic info and access to the general details of your file, and sometimes even those details are inaccurate. The call centre can be more stressful than helpful sometimes.

The reason my file was at CPC-M for so long, I believe, is because they didn't receive the Schedule A form properly, and that caused a huge delay. No one even told me it was needed again. I had guessed it myself and I sent it to the visa officer (same one who had sent me previous doc requests) and only after that did my file transfer to LVO. Also, I applied in January but my account didn't link until freaking May, and even that only happened after I entered INCORRECT information.

If you've had correspondence from an actual officer, send a letter to the same officer asking if there are any forms or info which they require. It's possible they're going to end up requesting a form you've already sent, because as we all know, they love to ask for the same things over and over again. Maybe they share poutines with each other and place our forms at the bottom of their plates, Pakistani-street-style. That, or:

Officer 1: "Hey Paul, mind passin' your pal some toilet paper?"
Officer 2: "Uh, sorry Bob, but all I got are these immigration forms, fresh from the P.O. box."
Officer 1: "Yeah, yeah, just pass me one of those."
Officer 2: "But isn't that...you know... unprofessional?"
Officer 1: " 'Course not. All you gotta do is send another doc request. Easy peesy. You're new around here. Don't worry. Real soon, you'll learn all the tricks of the trade."

Last edited: