+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
No more can tell you how long You will have to wait because it is upto immigration. The visa officer will review your additional documents and if he is satisfied with your relationship, he will pass Eligibility. Then background checks will start. You will most likely receive a re medical request in the coming weeks.
any chance for interview

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
any chance for interview
can't say. wait for 1 month and order gcms notes. You will be able to see comments of visa officer regarding your review.

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Have they asked for these explanations or are these the reasons for interview?

If these are the grounds for interviewing, then you had best start collecting your evidence of a genuine relationship right away. Lots of video call screen shots, maybe the sponsor should visit if financially feasible if not visit nonetheless. Start sending money in the PA's name. Upon visit take lots of pictures, do things couples do shopping, movies, dinners etc. Send each other emails, take screenshots of chat, send gifts.

As far as changing name goes, I didn't change my name either. And refuse to. I'm not my husbands property to change my basic identity and attach his name with mine. Frankly I am offended they should raise that as even a concern. Screw patriarchy. If I see that in my notes London will be hearing from my lawyers!
in me and my wife age difference is 7 year i am 7 year older then my wife now you make me worry

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
in me and my wife age difference is 7 year i am 7 year older then my wife now you make me worry
That should not matter much. In Pakistani culture, husband's are usually older. Mine is 6 years older and Alhamdulillah my case was processed smoothly. After looking at our pictures and all suporting documents the VO mentioned in the notes that "we make a good fit".

Don't worry about it and explain that it is very normal as per Pakistani culture.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
So after a few hours of reflection and insights provided by @MM345 I think it's not just one thing that causes VOs to question eligibility. It's a bunch of things combined. So if you are a prospective applicant I would recommend to pay close attention to your file if one or more of the following applies to you:

1) Prior to your marriage, you do not have a lot of communication proof with your spouse.
2) The sponsor left shortly after marriage and didn't have a good reason for it, like studies or job.
3) There is an age difference that is out of the norm for your society. Unfortunately we don't hear much of wives being older to their husbands so any such cases could raise concerns (in combination with other things)
4) If the marriage is a Nikkah only case. for immigration it is better to perform rukhsati.
5) If this is the PA's or Sponsors second marriage.
6) If the PA has stayed past visa limit in another country.

Now this is not to say that if this applies to you, you will for sure get called for an interview. It just means prepare your files thoroughly. Provide explanations with proof to any of those.
For instance, I stayed with my husband only ten days before coming back to Canada but I was enrolled in uni full time. I sent proof of enrollment which I got from my Uni, and explained my reasons for not staying with my husband longer on a separate sheet. I also booked my flight for after my semester ended to show intent to visit him a few months later.

All the best to all!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
After marriage she stay with me more than 2 months and also after 6months she vist to me for more then a month
Again not an expert I was just merely trying to help future applicants to make a good case for themselves when applying. Your sponsor could order GCMS notes to get more insights into what the VO thinks about your relationship.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
My case send to LVO on 3rd January 2017 I have a lawyer that's why I have no cic account but my lawyer told me that nothing ask from LVO
If you have a lawyer I am sure they prepared your file in a way to show a strong case of a genuine relationship. I wouldn't worry too much. Just order your GCMS notes and see what stage you guys are on. Here is a link on how to order these. All the best.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp