+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

WMC

Aug 11, 2017
Im Jan 2017 applicant, absolute silence since Feb ( when medical was received). I ordered gcms notes in Aug & file was still awaiting initial review. I did notice when I ordered the notes my status on gc key also changed from "we will email if additional docs are required" to "no documents needed"

m
Has there been any update after that? or did they again go to sleep ?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Yes , so i got my GCMS notes on September 07. And i see this change now, on September 16 !
I've noticed that lots of Feb and March applicants are seeing momentum on files. Could mean you are about to get some news also. All the best. Did your notes mention eligibility being done?

Reactions: turbocharged92

Mikebel111

Sep 18, 2017
Hi everyone

A few questions.
I am sponsoring my spouse. My application was received in early July this year. Got a medical request in late August. Completed the medical and we received info today that the medical was successful which means it was cleared. They sent my file to London. They havent started the BCG yet but that should be in the coming days I would think. My question is how long does it usually take the background and security check to be completed? Also when should we expect a PPR?
Shukar hai the process has been pretty quick so far and hope that continues. Its been basically just 2 and a half months since the application was received and we are in the BGC stage. My last question is how much longer is left in the process?
Thank you:)

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi everyone
I am sponsoring my spouse. My application was received in early July this year. Got a medical request in late August. We received info today that the medical was successful which means it was cleared. They sent my file to London. They havent started the BCG yet but that should be in the coming days I would think. My question is how long does it usually take the background and security check to be completed? Also when should we expect a PPR?
Shukar hai the process has been pretty quick so far and hope that continues. Its been basically just 2 and a half months since the application was received and we are in the BGC stage. My last question is how much longer is left in the process?
Thank you:)
so basically I am sorry to be doing this, your optimism is awesome but before your BCG can be conducted they need to make sure the PA is eligible to be sponsored under the family class, i.e. is the relationship genuine.
Even before that, you will find you will be waiting a good few months with no activity on your file because LVO is busy working on files from previous months and yes years! 2016 and a couple of 2015 applicants are still waiting. My husband's file has been at LVO since May 31st and as of last week was awaiting an initial review.

My deduction is that right now they are processing lots of 2016 applications and working on Feb and some March files. The average processing time for PAkistani applicants at LVO is 8-9 months (from time of submission).

All the best.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
@Kinza_Bee and the others who's additional doc status changed to 'we need more documents, we will send u a message with more details' without any messages, you were right, this status is due to ordering of gcms notes.

I had ordered notes on jul 15, received on aug 15 with a generated date of Aug 11. My status on mycic had changed for the documents on aug 11 as well. I ordered notes again on aug 15, received them just this week, and there was no change, just an addition of incoming correspondacne for the gcms notes on aug 11.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Mikebel111

Sep 18, 2017
so basically I am sorry to be doing this, your optimism is awesome but before your BCG can be conducted they need to make sure the PA is eligible to be sponsored under the family class, i.e. is the relationship genuine.
Even before that, you will find you will be waiting a good few months with no activity on your file because LVO is busy working on files from previous months and yes years! 2016 and a couple of 2015 applicants are still waiting. My husband's file has been at LVO since May 31st and as of last week was awaiting an initial review.

My deduction is that right now they are processing lots of 2016 applications and working on Feb and some March files. The average processing time for PAkistani applicants at LVO is 8-9 months (from time of submission).

All the best.
Well that doesnt make me that happy than. I have heard that if papers are good and all, the processing time is 6-8 months. I have also heard that others processing time was 4 months.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Well that doesnt make me that happy than. I have heard that if papers are good and all, the processing time is 6-8 months. I have also heard that others processing time was 4 months.
i think MM345 had put it nicely: majority is 8-10 months, only a select few lucky ones are 4-5 months which causes anxiety for everyone.
I'm 6 months in now and it's hard enough, i can't imagine how the people from 2016 and especially 2015 are coping with this waitingg..Allah taala sab ki madad farmaye sabr day aur apnon say jald hi milaye ameen.

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Order latest GCMS notes, inquire thru MP for latest status update as 13 months have passed.
I have ordered GCMS notes today. I can't contact my mp as he has left his job. So there is no mp for the area I live in. I will keep you updated as to my progress. Thanks

Reactions: MM345

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
i think MM345 had put it nicely: majority is 8-10 months, only a select few lucky ones are 4-5 months which causes anxiety for everyone.
I'm 6 months in now and it's hard enough, i can't imagine how the people from 2016 and especially 2015 are coping with this waitingg..Allah taala sab ki madad farmaye sabr day aur apnon say jald hi milaye ameen.
Ameen

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

We are waiting for schedule a interview. Meanwhile I review my forms to see did I make any mistake that cause me. I have arranged marriage. What answer was expected to come on " Date they met sponsor or principal applicant (YYYY-MM-DD)" field. First in person meeting date or first interaction date? or any other. Please response.

IMM 5532E
Part C - Information About relationship - To be filled out by the sponsor and the Principle Applicant
Do your close friends, family and children know about relationship? Yes

If yes, give details below.
Family name > Given name > Are they related to sponsor or applicant > Relationship to sponsor or principal applicant > Date they met sponsor or principal applicant (YYYY-MM-DD)

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi everyone,

We are waiting for schedule a interview. Meanwhile I review my forms to see did I make any mistake that cause me. I have arranged marriage. What answer was expected to come on " Date they met sponsor or principal applicant (YYYY-MM-DD)" field. First in person meeting date or first interaction date? or any other. Please response.

IMM 5532E
Part C - Information About relationship - To be filled out by the sponsor and the Principle Applicant
Do your close friends, family and children know about relationship? Yes

If yes, give details below.
Family name > Given name > Are they related to sponsor or applicant > Relationship to sponsor or principal applicant > Date they met sponsor or principal applicant (YYYY-MM-DD)
Its that date when your family/friends met sponsor and Sponsor family/Freind met you first time .

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
I submit Police clearance certificate from my permanent residence but I also live during student life in different cities so can they LVO ask from that cites police clearance certificate