+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi All

my wife just got her PCC made from Rawalpindi Police. It has new address on it, meaning address of my home in Pak.

But also written, stay period at this address>> from: Since Birth , To : Till date.

That is wrong info, but police say as her birth certificate is from Rawalpindi so it says Since birth on a rawalpindi address. Its kinda confusing.

Should I get a new PCC or CIC will understand that our police does not make sense sometimes.

Anyone help

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Get a new one!
Why to create red flags when there is no need....
and they do understand how it works pk, they will still make it sounds like "interview" or explain stuff

Reactions: torontian

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
Hi All

my wife just got her PCC made from Rawalpindi Police. It has new address on it, meaning address of my home in Pak.

But also written, stay period at this address>> from: Since Birth , To : Till date.

That is wrong info, but police say as her birth certificate is from Rawalpindi so it says Since birth on a rawalpindi address. Its kinda confusing.

Should I get a new PCC or CIC will understand that our police does not make sense sometimes.

Anyone help
Get a new one! When I got mine from Karachi, my Rukhsati date was written under since till date. Police can clearly misguide you and be very cautious to avoid any mishaps.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi All

Anyone help
Get a new one with 2 addresses of the same city (i got mine made like this from isb). Or if your wife lived in different cities, then u will have to get pcc made from every city.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Is there a final review after interview is complete and BGC and security are done? What does final review means?
Normally there isn't. Once the BGC and Security is complete, the status is updated with decision made. And a PPR request is sent.

I'm waiting impatiently for ours inshallah.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had to include CRA tax returns evidence with my spouse immigration application but this was the first time I filed tax, I sent them tax documents in April and they are still not filed. I called CRA today and they told me that I havnt lived in Canada for a full year of 2016 so my tax file has been sent to CRA International tax centre where it can take 3-4 months to process.

Now does this mean my spouse application will be stuck until I dont hear back from CRA? I sent my wife's application on 25th August and havnt received any acknowledged either till now. When I filed the application I mentioned in notes that I will provide details from CRA once they file my taxes.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Get a new one with 2 addresses of the same city (i got mine made like this from isb). Or if your wife lived in different cities, then u will have to get pcc made from every city.
She did live in different cities. But before she was 18 year of age so I think that wont matter.

It took 20 days just to make this one PCC. I wonder how much time it will take from ISB to get it fixed. What you think CIC wont accept this kind of PCC.?

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
It has been more than 8 months, have you ordered GCMS notes yet or inquired from LVO for a status update?

Also, can you please share your timeline so we can add you to the spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
It has been more than 8 months, have you ordered GCMS notes yet or inquired from LVO for a status update?

Also, can you please share your timeline so we can add you to the spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Can you please brief me about GCMS notes ...

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi
Don't book the banquet hall just now, but show them preparation. Shortlist some places and send email to them for quotes. Buy the dresses/jewellery that you and your wife are going to wear and save those receipts. Make a guest list. Basically go thru the same process of what needs to be done for Walima and if u can purchase some things in advance, do that so u can collect some proof.
Hi there .Thank you for the advise .I have started to collect all the information I can.Do you think it will be a big issue if my wife is still living with her parents in Pakistan because my whole family lives here in Canada ?.Thanks in advance .

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi
yes it was a 2 page letter, they gave me 30 days to respond and my file was quiet big so instead of posting it thru online account i sent courier (to create more emotional impact lol kidding) and rukhsati certificate is issued by Nadra, in my case they were more curious abt rukhsati and i had same problem , i got married 1 week before coming back to canada, which i explained that i was giving my final exams in pakistan for medicine so i couldnt get marry before that, my parents attended the wedding and some other family members too so i attached their tickets copy
Hi there ....Thanks for the reply. So it seems we both got the same letter.They have given me 40 days to reply .Did you already send you reply ?if yes did you hear anything after that.Thanks in advance for the help .

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi

Hi there ....Thanks for the reply. So it seems we both got the same letter.They have given me 40 days to reply .Did you already send you reply ?if yes did you hear anything after that.Thanks in advance for the help .
Yes i sent my documents last month, nothing so far still waiting

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Guys

Checklist says

Proof of your sponsor visits, such as airline ticker or boarding passes, exit-entry stamp, etc?

So I visited Pak when I got married in July. That counts as a visit right?

Offcourse I cant go to pak again after a month. Again.

help please

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Guys

Checklist says

Proof of your sponsor visits, such as airline ticker or boarding passes, exit-entry stamp, etc?

So I visited Pak when I got married in July. That counts as a visit right?

Offcourse I cant go to pak again after a month. Again.

help please
By visit they mean brief visit after marriage to visit ur spouse but u can attach passport showing exit -entry stamp , this way Lvo will be sure of the fact that u r in canada now, as required for pr holders to stay in canada during the processing if case