Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wahmad4 said:
I'm in a weird situation, well who isn't when dealing with CIC.
I came to visit my wife in February(15th to be exact) hoping they are about to ask for passport(as they had just requested Re Medical & English translation of Nikah Nama. But ever since then no update not even evade change to in process, still showing the same"file received & medical received(the first one).now I already extended my stay once but still nothing. In Pakistani Society relatives can make it a hell for you if you are abroad & wife is still here.ps-I myself never wanted to leave her alone hence tried my best to make the wait time minimum but this seems a very helpless situation now as I just asked my dumb ass MP & she wrote me back a long ass F*** email trying to explain that timeline is around 29 months so I should wait.what a dumb f*** clueless lady she is. I spat all my anger back at her too in response & sent an Inquiry on my own but still not really sure if that will be helpful or it's just gonna be a general email respond that they probably have for every applicant from Pakistan.
I bet it'll be easier to get out of hell than to deal with CIC to get out of Pakistan.
Any suggestions after reading my long ass message??
I understand your feelings, Islamabad office just plain sucks like crap.
Thankfully i never had to deal with them, we dealt with Paris office. It is a totally 360 degree difference from Islamabad. Paris replied to emails right away, and confirmed receipt of documents, etc by email within 1-2 days. It was such an easy process to deal with.

Islamabad on the other hand, must have some real dumb crap local staff, who does not know how to answer any inquiries on time, or even properly answering the email query. I've had awesome replies from Vienna and Paris office when I emailed them questions about forms, etc in the past.

I would suggest you to first order GCMS notes (electronic, from CIC website) for your wife's case. Secondly, some MP's are useless, try to find one who is much better (maybe an NDP MP). Thirdly, you need to speak to your wife, calm her down, tell her not to worry. And tell her to give shit to anyone who tries to talk BS about her visa case or delays, or whoever makes her life miserable.

Ask the wife to focus on other things, for example, learn driving, get her driving license made from Pakistan, get her degrees evaluated, do some English or French courses, get english NICOP made, or something like cooking, sewing, etc......just to keep busy. Or if she is qualified and educated etc, maybe she can do some job in some school or a callcentre or office etc and make some money and gain some experience as it can help in adjusting to Canadian life. Get her credentials evaluated and attested, etc now rather than later.
Don't let the relatives or others talk nonsense, focus on these things. She should also spend and cherish and make memories with her parents and siblings, as she will definitely miss them once she comes here.
Citizenship now requires mandatory english language proficiency proof, so perhaps doing an IELTS exam would help her later. Otherwise she would need to get certificate of english from LINC here. Just so she has an idea on the test as its not easy for a first timer.

pakigirl92

Nov 24, 2014

yesterday my e cas changed to de scion made after i had received all my documents from lvo
now how long till passport request? and they said they will let us know their descision. are they gonna tell us by e mail or in writting? and whos gonna get it me in canada or my husband in pakistan?

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

pakigirl92 said:
yesterday my e cas changed to de scion made after i had received all my documents from lvo
now how long till passport request? and they said they will let us know their descision. are they gonna tell us by e mail or in writting? and whos gonna get it me in canada or my husband in pakistan?
congrats!!
What's your timeline plz??

pakigirl92

Nov 24, 2014

wahmad4 said:
congrats!!
What's your timeline plz??
march 1 i sent my application to mississauaga
april 1 they sent it to lvo
nov 25 they said my case started processing
dec 19 they asked for re med (which we dodnt send in bcz we didnt see the email)
april 12 2015 we saw the email for re med
april 23 we sent in re med
may 6 ecas changed to descion made and we got all documents back

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

sundusk said:
@ Warzo hey please help me and give me a little advice. We are a family case and our file was transferred to LVO in Nov 2014 and its almost 6 months we are waiting for our medical . When can we expect our medical please tell and how much time is taken after the medival is taken for the whole process . :)
Best of luck to all I hope we all make it soon :)
Sundus, your application only reached to LVO in November 2014. That's just 6 months ago. On a average, it takes 8-11 months for a case to "open and put in process" stage. So wait patiently. I don't understand why wouldn't you send your medicals with the package as it is one of the requirements.

I would also recommend to review the spreadsheet created under the London thread. It will help you understand where is everyone at. Currently it seems like they working on applications received in July/August and some September.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

pakigirl92 said:
march 1 i sent my application to mississauaga
april 1 they sent it to lvo
nov 25 they said my case started processing
dec 19 they asked for re med (which we dodnt send in bcz we didnt see the email)
april 12 2015 we saw the email for re med
april 23 we sent in re med
may 6 ecas changed to descion made and we got all documents back
Congratulations!

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

@Warzo thats because they didnt ask for our medical in the documents :) For more convenience my sister have sponcered us from canada.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

Is someone there in the same position as me? MY sister is our sponcer and we have received out sponcership approval in Nov 2014 and our file was transferred to LVO in nov 2014 so ots been 6 months when do we expect our medical and our documents back? I dont understand where we are standing in this process :/

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

sundusk said:
Is someone there in the same position as me? MY sister is our sponcer and we have received out sponcership approval in Nov 2014 and our file was transferred to LVO in nov 2014 so ots been 6 months when do we expect our medical and our documents back? I dont understand where we are standing in this process :/
Is this not a spousal sponsorhsip then? If your sister sponsored you along with your parents, then yeah it could take some time. check out the thread for parents sponsorhsip. My response to you again is the same. It has only been 6 months and the avg time is 11 months for Pakistani residents before they contact you for any additional documents.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

pakigirl92 said:
Congratulations on DM. Certainly, LVO will send email to you and your husband (if emails are provided) otherwise they will mail you the decision, and PPR. Please expect one to two weeks for the same.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

canvis2006 said:
I understand your feelings, Islamabad office just plain sucks like crap.
Thankfully i never had to deal with them, we dealt with Paris office. It is a totally 360 degree difference from Islamabad. Paris replied to emails right away, and confirmed receipt of documents, etc by email within 1-2 days. It was such an easy process to deal with.

Islamabad on the other hand, must have some real dumb crap local staff, who does not know how to answer any inquiries on time, or even properly answering the email query. I've had awesome replies from Vienna and Paris office when I emailed them questions about forms, etc in the past.

I would suggest you to first order GCMS notes (electronic, from CIC website) for your wife's case. Secondly, some MP's are useless, try to find one who is much better (maybe an NDP MP). Thirdly, you need to speak to your wife, calm her down, tell her not to worry. And tell her to give *censored word* to anyone who tries to talk BS about her visa case or delays, or whoever makes her life miserable.

Ask the wife to focus on other things, for example, learn driving, get her driving license made from Pakistan, get her degrees evaluated, do some English or French courses, get english NICOP made, or something like cooking, sewing, etc......just to keep busy. Or if she is qualified and educated etc, maybe she can do some job in some school or a callcentre or office etc and make some money and gain some experience as it can help in adjusting to Canadian life. Get her credentials evaluated and attested, etc now rather than later.
Don't let the relatives or others talk nonsense, focus on these things. She should also spend and cherish and make memories with her parents and siblings, as she will definitely miss them once she comes here.
Citizenship now requires mandatory english language proficiency proof, so perhaps doing an IELTS exam would help her later. Otherwise she would need to get certificate of english from LINC here. Just so she has an idea on the test as its not easy for a first timer.
Actually the problem is not spouse here in Pakistan ,, the relatives ,in laws they don't leave a chance of asking about the visa and giving tension .. Although everyone (educated and non educated) is aware that Canada spousal visa is taking 2 to 3 years time since last 3,4 yrs..But they keep on teasing and giving u tension..I am here in Pakistan ,,I face all these when I go to any family party ,get together etc .. Their response is " TUM ABHI TAK YAHIN HO ,GAI NAHI HUSBAND KI TARAF CANADA ?? " ACHA ITNA TIME LAG RAHA HY ", " TUMHARE HUSBAND KUCH KOSHISH KION NAHI KARTEY ?? " , " KOI LAWYER HIRE KAR LO " ..One family old lady said " TUM APNE SHOHAR K SATH KION NAHI HO , WO TUMHEIN BULATA KION NAHI HY " .. etc
All these things we have to face while waiting for our visa in Pakistan,, although we do understand and we support our spouse in Canada, try to be patient , calm and face the bitter reality of life .. But still we get frustrated , depressed and some times we do share with our spouse in Canada ..in my case ,,my family ask from me usually not my husband about my visa,,I have to give lots of explanation again and again .. recently my father talked with my husband regarding my visa , and my husband gave him answer in a very polite way that "NOTHING IS IN HIS HAND ,, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE NOT LEFT ME FOR A SINGLE DAY " .. My husband do feel the pressure of my parents and relatives on him ,, but I am the one asking him to ignore it and no need to give lots of explanation..I try my best to take the load on me to face things and now I have started to avoid going in family gatherings ,, I have limited myself so that I will get less tension and I will transfer less tension to my husband in Canada..

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

Dr.Dua said:
Actually the problem is not spouse here in Pakistan ,, the relatives ,in laws they don't leave a chance of asking about the visa and giving tension .. Although everyone (educated and non educated) is aware that Canada spousal visa is taking 2 to 3 years time since last 3,4 yrs..But they keep on teasing and giving u tension..I am here in Pakistan ,,I face all these when I go to any family party ,get together etc .. Their response is " TUM ABHI TAK YAHIN HO ,GAI NAHI HUSBAND KI TARAF CANADA ?? " ACHA ITNA TIME LAG RAHA HY ", " TUMHARE HUSBAND KUCH KOSHISH KION NAHI KARTEY ?? " , " KOI LAWYER HIRE KAR LO " ..One family old lady said " TUM APNE SHOHAR K SATH KION NAHI HO , WO TUMHEIN BULATA KION NAHI HY " .. etc
All these things we have to face while waiting for our visa in Pakistan,, although we do understand and we support our spouse in Canada, try to be patient , calm and face the bitter reality of life .. But still we get frustrated , depressed and some times we do share with our spouse in Canada ..in my case ,,my family ask from me usually not my husband about my visa,,I have to give lots of explanation again and again .. recently my father talked with my husband regarding my visa , and my husband gave him answer in a very polite way that "NOTHING IS IN HIS HAND ,, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE NOT LEFT ME FOR A SINGLE DAY " .. My husband do feel the pressure of my parents and relatives on him ,, but I am the one asking him to ignore it and no need to give lots of explanation..I try my best to take the load on me to face things and now I have started to avoid going in family gatherings ,, I have limited myself so that I will get less tension and I will transfer less tension to my husband in Canada..
I honestly understand everything you have said. I am in a different situation because my husband is in Europe and except for his immediate family, everyone thinks we are together. His family alhumdolillah don't bug us because my sis in law recently went through the same process. So they also understand that the entire process can be extremely exhausting and time consuming.

That being said, taking your frustration out on immigration officer may jeopardize your application, and there is no need to take it out on them when we all know how cic works. It is best to remain calm and patient. Order GCMS notes, and get your MP involved when appropriate. You can also contact LVO directly for inquiry (and we all know that they may never respond).

There is never an end to rishtedaar'on ki batain. Yeh waqt bhi guzar jaiga :)

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Dr.Dua this is exactly what my spouse is going through whenever dealing with dumbass relatives. Someone's someone had been to Saudi Arabia so she would say"tumhara husband visa nikalwae ga to hi na" Banda poochay aqal Bari k bhains".but my side of the family understand things for the most part but sometumes very uneasy situation come up & not easy to face, ps-apart from all that no one wants to be away from their love ones.
Warzo-as you stated you are in different situation so not that easy to understand.
PS-no one is taking frustration out on any officers. This is a CIC/LVO issues discussion forum so it's good to share thoughts, experiences, ideas also. It's Not called frustration it's just simply a different way of expression. Believe me I have been dealing with CIC for the past 13 years for many different application. I know how crook they can be sometimes, & how professional some are. I know how easy it is for them to even refuse someone with a baby. I wonder how many cases would they refuse & what would be their speed of processing cases if every CIC visa officer has applied for their own spouses in life. Would be an interesting case study:).

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015

Dr.Dua said:
Dr Dua i can totally understand ur feelings going through with same things and listening same comments from relatives from last 2.5 year

navidnasim

Apr 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
1 March 2013
Med's Request
28 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
2 Dec 2014
Interview........
26 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
18 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
Soon

hi n thanks... well it depends upon the LVO to put up an interview if they have any doubt or to see whether the applicant is genuine or fake....Upon the interview they asked me alot of question regarding my marriage n my spouse after they got satisfied they said that i have passed the interview and im a genuine applicant.