+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My family is in Islamabad. How to get temporary canadian passport is there any email or contact details to get this. And how long it takes?

Hi,

You have to go visit nearest Canadian embassy /Consulate and apply for Canadian proof of citizenship document for your baby. You need to also get Nadra Family registration certificate - FRC, birth certificate from union council, your citizenship certificate copy and originals for verification, hospital child registration and passport size photos.

I live in Karachi and recently applied for my son citizenship certificate, it takes about 8- 10 months to get the certificate from Canada but you can apply for temporary passport in the meanwhile.

Where do

Last edited:

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
My family is in Islamabad. How to get temporary canadian passport is there any email or contact details to get this. And how long it takes?

You need to apply first for the citizenship proof certificate and then after getting the file number apply for temp passport.

If you have an email address send me that, I have the letter from CIC regarding the documents required and how to apply for both Certificate and Temp passport. I will forward it to you.

I am currently in the same process waiting for my wife`s PR applied in Feb 2017

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to apply first for the citizenship proof certificate and then after getting the file number apply for temp passport.

If you have an email address send me that, I have the letter from CIC regarding the documents required and how to apply for both Certificate and Temp passport. I will forward it to you.

ift.ahmad@hotmail.com

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I applied for PR of my wife in Feb 2017 as well. File transfere to LVO in March 2017 since then no update
ift.ahmad@hotmail.com

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
I have a question: In my notes it shows that they updated my documents that I sent to LVO last October. Now file is in a different group. before it's status was "PUT AWAY for london pilot project". Anyone's file in Group called "London_CaseAnalysts"?
My fellow applicants MM & Amy already got Visas and I am stuck don't know why:(. There is no mention of interview anywhere.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
I have a question: In my notes it shows that they updated my documents that I sent to LVO last October. Now file is in a different group. before it's status was "PUT AWAY for london pilot project". Anyone's file in Group called "London_CaseAnalysts"?
My fellow applicants MM & Amy already got Visas and I am stuck don't know why:(. There is no mention of interview anywhere.
Sorry to hear that. When did you receive your notes?? Many September applicants are stuck, your file might ended up to a different VO than MM and Amy. Don't lose hope, you will hear soon IA. People from Aug till Jan are receiving PPRs currently, and its too random.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Sorry to hear that. When did you receive your notes?? Many September applicants are stuck, your file might ended up to a different VO than MM and Amy. Don't lose hope, you will hear soon IA. People from Aug till Jan are receiving PPRs currently, and its too random.
My file is at LVO. The last notes i received were in May and we reapplied today. We contacted MP also as my wife has left for Canada and settled there. It is so frustrating that they don't follow any protocol watsoever and it creates more confusion as to when our cases will be processed. MP ko 5th June ko email ki thi and he didn't replied yet. I guess uss baycharay ko be lift nhi karae LVO nay:D we sent our boarding passes to LVO a month ago and didn't hear from them. Updated our addresses and they are showing updated on mycic n ecas

Reactions: su005

zsafdar

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys need some help!

I was asked to submit additional documents that I submitted in May and it was received by Lvo on 22 of May. Ever since I am waiting for a response from London visa office. I sent them Cse email 2 days ago but there is no answer to that as well. When I check my ecas status it shows medical results have been received but no update after that line.
Do you think I should contact my mp? Since its going to be one year in August.
Let me know what they say. i am in same boat like you bud.... only 2 months left to be 1 year my application.

Reactions: Faheempk

zsafdar

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
My file is at LVO. The last notes i received were in May and we reapplied today. We contacted MP also as my wife has left for Canada and settled there. It is so frustrating that they don't follow any protocol watsoever and it creates more confusion as to when our cases will be processed. MP ko 5th June ko email ki thi and he didn't replied yet. I guess uss baycharay ko be lift nhi karae LVO nay:D we sent our boarding passes to LVO a month ago and didn't hear from them. Updated our addresses and they are showing updated on mycic n ecas

can you guys tell me. it's been 9 month i didn't hear anything from london visa office. should i wait more or send them a email to know what is exactly going on.
let me know please

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
can you guys tell me. it's been 9 month i didn't hear anything from london visa office. should i wait more or send them a email to know what is exactly going on.
let me know please
send them email and apply for GCM notes. you will get a reply for both in a month's time

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
what is GCM.
"GCMS" stands for "Global Case Management System". This is a document that Canadian citizens or Permanent residents can order online for 5$ by following the link below. The document includes updates on your sponsorship application and notes written by Immigration officers.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

The link below explains various parts of GCMS notes. It's very helpful in understanding your notes once you get them. Good luck!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/understanding-gcms-notes.366708/

Reactions: ahsenshah

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Dear Friends

I am PR Card holder, Came back to Pakistan to get married. Now planning to go back, Will search for job.
Can i still apply for my spouse or is it necessary to be on Job?

Thanks
Hi ,

Its not necessary/compulsory to have a job for Spouse Visa

Thanks

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017

brother can u also forward me the same CIC letter as our baby is also coming in August INSHALLAH, so I also need to apply for certificate and temporary visa.
my email lhrfsdpk@yahoo.com

rzafar

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Dear Friends

I am PR Card holder, Came back to Pakistan to get married. Now planning to go back, Will search for job.
Can i still apply for my spouse or is it necessary to be on Job?

Thanks
It is not necessary to be on job. But one should be able to show that he or she can provide the badic needs for themselves.