Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

luqman321 said:
NO news yet from LVO. Now i am wondering end of next month my Medical is going expire.
No document request no response yet from LVO.

Any advice please is this positive?.... June 21,2016 applicant

ALLAH help us....
IA you will hear from LVO very soon, June applicants are being contacted these days.
Best of luck, dont lose hope. :)

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

MM345 said:
IA you will hear from LVO very soon, June applicants are being contacted these days.
Best of luck, dont lose hope. :)
Thanks bro for good hope.......

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Personally, I just wrote down first names. I don't think they're too picky about that. If they were, they would have specified.
Hi, If you want to be added to 2017 Pak-Can spreadsheet (see link in my signature), feel free to share your information. :)

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

MM345 said:
Procedural Fairness Letter. Its a warning sort of thing, where you have to provide the info requested by the visa officer otherwise they might refuse the application.
Ab samaj aya. Thank you

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

coolguy22 said:
Do not send anything voluntary even if you send the LVO will ask you additional document still , Why waste energy.
Just wait for the LVO to ask. Here people are giving wrong advice do not listen.
Just when LVO ask respond with your document.
I saw in speadsheet's notes section that few people had the interview waived after they sent in the voluntary proof of relationship. jab say application send ki hy, koe update nahi aa rahi. I thought may be they will look at voluntary proofs and actually pick up our application :-[

interview say darr nahi lagta lakin interview schedule kernay main LVO poora year lay laita hay. I saw in speadsheet that a person from Jan 2016 is still waiting to have his interview scheduled.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Aryan007 said:
I saw in speadsheet's notes section that few people had the interview waived after they sent in the voluntary proof of relationship. jab say application send ki hy, koe update nahi aa rahi. I thought may be they will look at voluntary proofs and actually pick up our application :-[

interview say darr nahi lagta lakin interview schedule kernay main LVO poora year lay laita hay. I saw in speadsheet that a person from Jan 2016 is still waiting to have his interview scheduled.
Hold on. We nov 2015 applicants r still waiting for interview to be scheduled :-(

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Aryan007 said:

Hi, which month have u applied? Do you want to be added to the spreadsheet?

coolguy22

Feb 25, 2016

luqman321 said:
NO news yet from LVO. Now i am wondering end of next month my Medical is going expire.

ALLAH help us....
It is a matter of application for If you do miss or mistake in your application form
when you fill completely. If they see this mistake or forget to answer. The visa officer put this file away. If Your provided document like nadar or other marriage related document do not match by date or any other way. Visa officer will put in delay.
That's why fill the form completely and go by the checklist. Alaways there something you must know what is the problem.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

luqman321 said:

ALLAH help us....
Hi

Some time visa officer open files late so don't worry. I think you should apply notes.

Thanks.

coolguy22

Feb 25, 2016

Aryan007 said:

if there is no update from visa office it mean there is issue in your case. LVO will address you later, if you ask for GCM notes LVO will not respond or if respond with generic email it is automatic for everyone it will never say anything about your case what is the issue is.
Send the email with your file number in subject line ask for update they might respond you.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

coolguy22 said:
if there is no update from visa office it mean there is issue in your case. LVO will address you later, if you ask for GCM notes LVO will not respond or if respond with generic email it is automatic for everyone it will never say anything about your case what is the issue is.
Send the email with your file number in subject line ask for update they might respond you.
gcms notes r not gathered from LVO

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

GCM notes are very file specific.. it drills down to details such as visa officer comments on ur file and even the dates when ur file was opened and looked on by the Visa officers. lots of us including myself on the forum hav accessed our notes.
GCMS notes are a part of LEGAL ACT which provides the citizens the right to access information about their files. Hence it cannot be generic in nature.

coolguy22 said:

hdizzle

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015

Hey guys...check this...I emailed this to the LDNImmigration address a month ago (I included my UCI, App no etc. in subject):

"I received a letter on Nov 9th stating that the sponsor has met the requirements for eligibility and the application for Permanent residence for wife (principal applicant) has been forwarded to visa office in London.
However, when I log into my ECAS it still shows the "Sponsorship Application Status" as "In Process". Shouldn't that now be "Decision Made" and "Permanent Residence Application" status be "In Process". I was just hoping if you could clarify. In addition, if I could know what stage my application is, that would be great as well."

And this is what they email back after a month:

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application has now been transferred to London, UK for onward processing.
This application now awaits an initial review in London, and we will be in contact once this review has taken place."

Does this mean that only NOW my application is transferred to London when it should've been transferred Nov 9th! Or is this just a generic email that they sent? Let me know your thoughts.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

hdizzle said:
Hey guys...check this...I emailed this to the LDNImmigration address a month ago (I included my UCI, App no etc. in subject):

"I received a letter on Nov 9th stating that the sponsor has met the requirements for eligibility and the application for Permanent residence for wife (principal applicant) has been forwarded to visa office in London.
However, when I log into my ECAS it still shows the "Sponsorship Application Status" as "In Process". Shouldn't that now be "Decision Made" and "Permanent Residence Application" status be "In Process". I was just hoping if you could clarify. In addition, if I could know what stage my application is, that would be great as well."

And this is what they email back after a month:

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application has now been transferred to London, UK for onward processing.
This application now awaits an initial review in London, and we will be in contact once this review has taken place."

Does this mean that only NOW my application is transferred to London when it should've been transferred Nov 9th! Or is this just a generic email that they sent? Let me know your thoughts.
It will be clarified once the principle applicant side is updated to "In Process". You can click on the PA side status and see what date does it mention.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...