None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2015 applicants: what do you guys know about LVO winter holidays? someone on the fb group is saying that they go for holidays 10 days before Christmas and come after new year.

I saw on last years spreadsheet that there wasnt much activity in december.

Do they really take such a long break?!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

MM345 said:
2015 applicants: what do you guys know about LVO winter holidays? someone on the fb group is saying that they go for holidays 10 days before Christmas and come after new year.

I checked LVO website and they only have 2 holidays one for christmas and one for boxing day.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

MM345 said:

There's limited activity (it's LVO, can you really blame the holidays? :p) as per norm but they didn't go in total hibernation mode last year.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Landing_PR said:
There's limited activity (it's LVO, can you really blame the holidays? :p) as per norm but they didn't go in total hibernation mode last year.
good to know, thanks!

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Generally the people are either on vacations ( for a week or two) or in holiday mode, there isn't much activity in December anywhere.

Landing_PR said:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

srz2016 said:
Generally the people are either on vacations ( for a week or two) or in holiday mode, there isn't much activity in December anywhere.
Since Xmas falls on the last week of December this year, it'll be work as usual for most/all corporations especially for government workers.

I'm predicting it'll be quiet from Dec 23 - Jan 6th since it'll be a short work week, first week of January. We need LVO working diligently anyways ;D

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
Since Xmas falls on the last week of December this year, it'll be work as usual for most/all corporations especially for government workers.

I'm predicting it'll be quiet from Dec 23 - Jan 6th since it'll be a short work week, first week of January. We need LVO working diligently anyways ;D
Not to make you or anyone worry. My lawyer says LVO is slow in January since they just came from holidays and don't feel like working :'( :'( this is what she has noticed.

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016

Hello guys...anyone can tell me any idea why this sick cic adopting different ways to finalise applications? I'm Nov 23rd 2015 applicant...according to my GCM notes ELigibility passed since 31st August,final review done on 4th October2016....I got original documents back on 11november 2016...my cic didn't tell nothing,no updated at all...according to notes security criminality not started....on final notes just they written...schedule A no apparent concern and criminality they written according to pcc no record....what do you think my security criminality didn't started yet???if they done then what they waiting for???
What do you think guys when they return documents they finalise everything???
I have another question on my final review officer pot notes like this:
Eligibility passed.medical valid till June 2017. O/s crim Review file thinned.orignal documents handed over to PA...
Anyone knows what is O/s crim review file thinned???
I got original documents and nothing after that....
Your comments will be highly appreciated thanks

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Just called MP her assistant told she can not inquire about my case as she already did 2 week back and there is 24 month processing time for pakistanis... She further said there is no point to inquire as it gona take longer for documents i recently send (pcc and background declararion)

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

SB2015 said:
Hello guys...anyone can tell me any idea why this sick cic adopting different ways to finalise applications? I'm Nov 23rd 2015 applicant...according to my GCM notes ELigibility passed since 31st August,final review done on 4th October2016....I got original documents back on 11november 2016...my cic didn't tell nothing,no updated at all...according to notes security criminality not started....on final notes just they written...schedule A no apparent concern and criminality they written according to pcc no record....what do you think my security criminality didn't started yet???if they done then what they waiting for???
What do you think guys when they return documents they finalise everything???
I have another question on my final review officer pot notes like this:
Eligibility passed.medical valid till June 2017. O/s crim Review file thinned.orignal documents handed over to PA...

I also got my original documents back on 17 november and as per my notes it says eligibility and medical passed and security and criminality not started and they noted to request me updated pccs and background declaration form which i was then requested by cic on 24 october i sent these docs already now waiting...
Idk when they pick again file for the review... Only thing we can do is just wait...

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

SB2015 said:
I think it means they have threw all the non-important thing from your files and have thinned it meaning they have returned some documents and some have been shredded I guess. O/S Crim not sure could stand for something im sure, but u don't have to worry your eligibility is passed so your due PPR soon, its just a matter of when. Do you have any criminal record by any chance?... ;D ;D...You know part of some "Bhai Log"... ;D

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016

ra03ra said:
I think it means they have threw all the non-important thing from your files and have thinned it meaning they have returned some documents and some have been shredded I guess. O/S Crim not sure could stand for something im sure, but u don't have to worry your eligibility is passed so your due PPR soon, its just a matter of when. Do you have any criminal record by any chance?... ;D ;D...You know part of some "Bhai Log"... ;D
Thanks for your reply guys...ra03ra bro I'm living in uk past 8 years I have valid visa for U.K. I provide pcc uk and Pakistan that is clear....I never ever see any police station so how I can have criminal record...if I had criminal record how I can get uk visas inside uk,point to be noted.....only thing I noticed cic is non professional and very sick institution as compared to UKBA....they are playing with the people,they don't know how difficult to live without life partner for married people...it is fall in the category of human rights,and they are doing violation and playing with the nerves of people....anyway they need to change this rubbish system in order to maintain the credibility of the institution...
Second thing Omar bro I had been through your posts I know your are stuck on pcc without no means that is really unfair with you,and rest of November December January fellows they are kept waiting without any reason....I hope so and pray all of you guys you come up with positivity with this unprofessional cic way of work....thanks

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Landing_PR said:
Hello LVO? I'm still waiting from December 2015!!! :mad:
Im also in the Dec 2015 BOAT !!!! :( man this is the longest wait ever ... how can CIC take this long for a family ... the toll that it takes on a husband and wife being separated for more then a year ... yes ive gone back to Pak but what does a 2 to 3 week vacation do .. when you come back its worse cuz you miss your wife and kids ... even now my 5 yr old is asking when will we come to be with you dad ... breaks my heart cuz i cant give a 100 % confident answer ... all i can say is INSHALLAH soon :(

i hope CIC can clear out the Dec 2015 applicants

Best of Luck all !!

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

knighthunter001 said:
Im also in the Dec 2015 BOAT !!!! :( man this is the longest wait ever ... how can CIC take this long for a family ... the toll that it takes on a husband and wife being separated for more then a year ... yes ive gone back to Pak but what does a 2 to 3 week vacation do .. when you come back its worse cuz you miss your wife and kids ... even now my 5 yr old is asking when will we come to be with you dad ... breaks my heart cuz i cant give a 100 % confident answer ... all i can say is INSHALLAH soon :(

i hope CIC can clear out the Dec 2015 applicants

Best of Luck all !!
Hi

Just received email from IRCC about PR card requurement to board or travel to Canada that you must have valid PR CARD to travel.

Look like something is happened in previous days.
Thats why they are sending this email.

I think this email is only sending to PR card holders not citizens.

Jul 22, 2015

Assalaam Alaikum All,

This question is directed to the Admin, I think people are confusing "Sponsor Approval" with "Acknowledgement of receipt", because I see people in the sheet where they're written they were approved in 7 days.. Which I think is quite impossible. UNLESS "AOR" is Sponsor approval, which I don't think it is :)

E.g. user "Ztauhidi" has posted that he received his approval in 7 days.

If we have bad data then that messes with the overall numbers :(. Just thought I'd mention this as I received the AOR today but not the spousal approval.