+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I believe the following is what LVO deems to be a simple, straightforward, normal case for Pakistan spousal applications. Normal and straightforward applications do not require a lawyer, imho.

1)All documents and forms submitted as per checklists. (Emphasis on Urdu nikkah nama with translation, being the key document. Submission of original urdu nikkah nama is preferred IMO even if only copy is required. We get 3 original copies so we can afford to lose one.)

2)All forms fully completed and explanations given clearly.

3)First marriage for both husband and wife. Husband is older then wife, 10 years and under age difference.

4)Arranged Marriage

5)Families know each other before marriage. Families have some kind of relation either direct, long-time family friendship, or other relation/affiliation you can explain

6)Parents and at least 1 or 2 other family members of sponsor travel to Pak for the wedding ceremonies

7)All ceremonies mendhi, nikkah, ruksati completed, walima optional
Big wedding/ruksati 200+ guests at an actual Marriage Hall being the main one.

8)Ruksati Pictures showing happy couple with male and female family members from both sides.

9)Pictures after the ruksati at outings showing happy couple with family members from both sides. A few selfies for some reason LVO loves em.

10)This point has been redacted.

11)Cohabitation 1-4 weeks after which the sponsor (husband or wife) go back to Canada for employment or school

12)Sponsor has established residency in Canada through any one or more of the following: personal lease or home ownership, living in family owned/leased home, employment or university/college attendance, has assets ie bank accounts, RRSP, car, tax returns

13)Application submitted right away ie within 1-5 months of marriage date.

14)Sponsored person has very limited or no travel history especially if husband.

15)No TRV refusal or other country visa refusal because they will have to scrutinize why a fellow visa officer refused to grant visa previously. Even though it’s a different type of visa, it’s like they have to overrule the previous officer. It will cause scrutiny and delay. (With the shorter processing times now, TRV app should only be attempted if sponsor visit is not possible.)

If you can check off all these points you should get straight PPR (no doc request) in 6-10 months now, IMHO. Again you probably don’t need a lawyer in these cases.

If your case has any deviations from what was listed, they will scrutinize your application more. Feel free to critique. I don’t mind nor do I ever take anything personally. Just try to avoid getting triggered or emotional, it does one no good.

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

SB2015 said:
Hi I'm also November 23 2015 applicant...according to my great notes my file is done and I also received my original documents back on 11th November 2016...I also got educational documents nikah mama that's it...don't worry it's positive sign...only thing I can say visa office is in completely silent mode I don't know why
The recent trend I can see here they are putting people in interview que without no mean and rest of people who already almost finished thier files,VO sending them back thier original documents without any decision made and PPR....and they want to put us on more wait without no reason...Nat01 ,doc123doc and myself we are all November applicant and now on same boat....orignal documents back as our cases already done...thanks
Ok, sounds good! But I am not getting the reason for delay. It's been more than a year now. Anyways, thanks for your input. Let's pray for the best.

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

2calgary said:
LOOKs good

Anybody have any idea about the difference between document request sent by

CES/RIH/BBC/CNN. etc etc (meand VO initials)

Vs

IMMIGRATION OFFICER

I mean why some requests sent by VO initials and Some by IMMIGRATION OFFICER?

Any idea when should I expect a ppr?

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

2calgary said:
Folks

Question to Applicants who are residing in country other than Pakistan, are you getting additional doc request from IMMIGRATION OFFICER or with VO initials?
It says immigration officer on my addn'l doc request and also the initials CES (CD).

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

2calgary said:
Did u get GCMS recently?

What is your MYCiC status?
Unfortunately my cic has not changed at all. My notes show everything (eligibility etc) is complete though.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nat01 said:
Unfortunately my cic has not changed at all. My notes show everything (eligibility etc) is complete though.
What about security and crimnality shown in GCMS?

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

2calgary said:
Do u have any idea about Chanellers for FBI?
Chancellors r for us citizens only

Engr.zohaibahmad

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Sargodha
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19feb2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
25march2016
File Transfer...
6april2016
Med's Request
Upfron medical done 15oct 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical done on 27oct2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
16nov2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nov2016
LANDED..........
Soon inshaAllah

MM345 said:
I submitted around 30 only... main tou gayiii :(
I wish i had found this forum earlier...
Dnt worry mm345 i also submitted 30 pics and no walima no ruksti pics and my wife (sponsor)is in pakistan last 7 years.but Alhamdililah i have no objection and i got viisa in 8 months
Me and my wife r studung in pakistan currently and we r first cousins also

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

rashid27 said:
I believe the following is what LVO deems to be a simple, straightforward, normal case for Pakistan spousal applications. Normal and straightforward applications do not require a lawyer, imho.

1)All documents and forms submitted as per checklists. (Emphasis on Urdu nikkah nama with translation, being the key document. Submission of original urdu nikkah nama is preferred IMO even if only copy is required. We get 3 original copies so we can afford to lose one.)

3)First marriage for both husband and wife. Husband is older then wife, 10 years and under age difference.

4)Arranged Marriage

5)Families know each other before marriage. Families have some kind of relation either direct, long-time family friendship, or other relation/affiliation you can explain

6)Parents and at least 1 or 2 other family members of sponsor travel to Pak for the wedding ceremonies

8)Ruksati Pictures showing happy couple with male and female family members from both sides.

9)Pictures after the ruksati at outings showing happy couple with family members from both sides. A few selfies for some reason LVO loves em.

10)Sponsored person lives in one of the larger cities of Pakistan ie Isb, Pindi, Lahore, Karachi. Or Gulf countries.
Nikkah nama document should be issued from the union council of one of the large Pak cities.

11)Cohabitation 1-4 weeks after which the sponsor (husband or wife) go back to Canada for employment or school

12)Sponsor has established residency in Canada through any one or more of the following: personal lease or home ownership, living in family owned/leased home, employment or university/college attendance, has assets ie bank accounts, RRSP, car, tax returns

14)Sponsored person has very limited or no travel history especially if husband.

15)No TRV refusal or other country visa refusal because they will have to scrutinize why a fellow visa officer refused to grant visa previously. Even though it’s a different type of visa, it’s like they have to overrule the previous officer. It will cause scrutiny and delay. (With the shorter processing times now, TRV app should only be attempted if sponsor visit is not possible.)

If you can check off all these points you should get straight PPR (no doc request) in 6-10 months now, IMHO. Again you probably don’t need a lawyer in these cases.

If your case has any deviations from what was listed, they will scrutinize your application more. Feel free to critique. I don’t mind nor do I ever take anything personally. Just try to avoid getting triggered or emotional, it does one no good.
Agree with all of it. Also i thinkinv adding good communication support id another point. Concerened about #9 for myself not a lot of after rukhsati pics ...let's see inshallah vo doesn't make a big issue.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

ra03ra said:
Agree with all of it. Also i thinkinv adding good communication support id another point. Concerened about #9 for myself not a lot of after rukhsati pics ...let's see inshallah vo doesn't make a big issue.
Good points Rashid, but just to mention that no one knows about the checklist of LVO and the interpretation of each of these listed points are subjective. The combination of these documents and how they decide about the case and their satisfaction is very subjective. Just for the benefit of other members that if you didnt provide any or few of these documents or you belonged to these scenarios, still your case can be deemed a straightforward one, so no panic. Each individual and case situation is different. Nonetheless good points you have brought up Rashid.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

rashid27 said:

4)Arranged Marriage

10)Sponsored person lives in one of the larger cities of Pakistan ie Isb, Pindi, Lahore, Karachi. Or Gulf countries.
Nikkah nama document should be issued from the union council of one of the large Pak cities.

All of that is your personal opinion and most of the people here have already submitted their apps. So guys no need to freak out if you dont seem to fit in the above.

As far as TRV-Canada is concerned, most spousal TRVs are refused because they think we will not return as our PR application in in progress. It dos not have a negative implication..only positive as it shows you tried.