22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I wish we can all gather togather and do something about this messy situation... things luk scary :'(

pejafor3 said:
Can the LVO spreadsheet be used as a possible source of truth? I wonder if we can get the media on this?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

flx2015 said:
they've always been like this. it just wasn't as obvious before because they were working a lot slower.

nothing really changed IMO, except perhaps the speed at which they're processing.
This current trend is making me worried too.i am really getting tensed now..i dont know what is going to happen to my case..my background status is in progress since 8 nov..

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

MM345 said:
I submitted around 30 only... main tou gayiii :(
I wish i had found this forum earlier...

I am in the same boat. I sent 50 photos of which 9 were Rukhsati. I don't know what they mean by more pic of Ruksuti. I have shown us coming out of the hall, good byes near the car, sitting in the car, and the car picture. What else do they want?. :'( :'(

I don't understand why they mentioned than 15-20 photos that is a complete lie. They should specify it more clearly. ??? ??? :-X

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

ra03ra said:
I am in the same boat. I sent 50 photos of which 9 were Rukhsati. I don't know what they mean by more pic of Ruksuti. I have shown us coming out of the hall, good byes near the car, sitting in the car, and the car picture. What else do they want?. :'( :'(

I don't understand why they mentioned than 15-20 photos that is a complete lie. They should specify it more clearly. ??? ??? :-X
Brother did u received any reply from LVO, you are June end application, how do you know about your case from LVO?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:

They need Quran on the head whilst leaving, crying/emotional pics at rukhsati, leaving and waving ta-ta to your families etc. All things making it look like you are now off to your piya's house.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
This current trend is making me worried too.i am really getting tensed now..i dont know what is going to happen to my case..my background status is in progress since 8 nov..
I think you're in the clear F.M. Don't stress yourself out.

Order notes just for peace of mind.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

pejafor3 said:
Can the LVO spreadsheet be used as a possible source of truth? I wonder if we can get the media on this?
No one can/will help Peja. Don't you think PM Trudeau would've responded back to my daily newsletter emails? They all are hopeless.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

hsp402 said:
Brother did u received any reply from LVO, you are June end application, how do you know about your case from LVO?
I haven't received anything. I am late June so I am thinking may something in December if they don't slow down much.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
They need Quran on the head whilst leaving, crying/emotional pics at rukhsati, leaving and waving ta-ta to your families etc. All things making it look like you are now off to your piya's house.
My wife does have the Quran on the head!. Infact she has it on her head all the way from the Hall to the car! thanks to my brother-in-law (god really bless him now ;D) . And in my 9 pic people are sad and hugging my wife, her relatives touching her head and stuff. Then us sitting in the car. Then I have 3 pics of us at my home where she is reading the Quran again that my aunt gave her. So I don't know let see what they ask. :'( :'(

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

So I talked to a couple of lawyers in Ottawa, one is from Pakistan. They said before CIC would go easy on Nikah only cases. Usually CIC would give PR’s to Nikah only cases if everything looked normal.
However, they have been changing that now because of Fraud cases filed from that region in the past. For that reason they are getting strict to make sure the marriage was completely done. They also added that CIC decides case by moral and legal grounds. Morally we can be correct but legally we must prove it to them.

They advised me I should have applied after full marriage.

Again, that’s the lawyers’ words. Not sure if they are completely aware of what ‘s going on with Pakistani Nikah only Applicants, since we have seen here some Nikah only applicants getting successful.

For me, I will try my best to clarify their concerns with all the proofs I can, and keep praying.

If they still don’t like it, and reject it, I will have to leave my Gov't job and Canada to visit and do Rukhsati in Pakistan and stay their till she gets PR. And I am going to invite Immigration officers for my Rukhsati so that they are satisfied :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

ra03ra said:
My wife does have the Quran on the head!. Infact she has it on her head all the way from the Hall to the car! thanks to my brother-in-law (god really bless him now ;D) . And in my 9 pic people are sad and hugging my wife, her relatives touching her head and stuff. Then us sitting in the car. Then I have 3 pics of us at my home where she is reading the Quran again that my aunt gave her. So I don't know let see what they ask. :'( :'(
You should be fine.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

khan1001 said:
So I talked to a couple of lawyers in Ottawa, one is from Pakistan. They said before CIC would go easy on Nikah only cases. Usually CIC would give PR’s to Nikah only cases if everything looked normal.
However, they have been changing that now because of Fraud cases filed from that region in the past. For that reason they are getting strict to make sure the marriage was completely done. They also added that CIC decides case by moral and legal grounds. Morally we can be correct but legally we must prove it to them.

They advised me I should have applied after full marriage.

Again, that’s the lawyers’ words. Not sure if they are completely aware of what ‘s going on with Pakistani Nikah only Applicants, since we have seen here some Nikah only applicants getting successful.

For me, I will try my best to clarify their concerns with all the proofs I can, and keep praying.

If they still don’t like it, and reject it, I will have to leave my Gov't job and Canada to visit and do Rukhsati in Pakistan and stay their till she gets PR. And I am going to invite Immigration officers for my Rukhsati so that they are satisfied :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes brother it is unfortunate that is also what I was told by lawyer. He said don't do only Nikah its not worth it. They have become very strict. But you don't have to move to Pakistan cause then that's another problem they will say you need to "prove" your coming back to Canada while applying ???. If you explain your situation and show hall booking for Rukhsati and Walima and every preparation. Inshallah I believe it will work, maybe they will take some more time but they wont reject it Inshallah. Also, one thing I forgot have you bought any furniture for the bedroom like a new bed set or something. You can also add pictures and receipts for that to show look you spend thousand of dollars on it. It also shows more seriousness.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

Immigration conditions to Canada has its ups and downs if you compare last 10 years. I can say from the perspective of skilled worker and family class programs. I have seen people progressing faster in skilled work around 2005 and then slow in around 2005-2007-08 when they introduced new minsitereal guidelines. Processing time decreasing from there but again start to rise and finally drop to now just less than 6 months. Just couple of years back CIC was sponsoring our spousal cases in around 30 months and now its is less than 12 months based on our sheets. I have many friends who cases were slowed down because of nikkah in last 2-3 years and they eventually had to do rukhsati to process their case faster. Only nikkah was always an issue for cic, if some of the only nikkah cases got approved recently doesnt mean that they have changed their processing. In country specific requirements they have categorically asked to provide nikkah and rukhsati pictures. This indicates that they need requirement of rukhsati and if you dont have one then the applicant has the responsibility to provide evidence. Secondly just notice "customary celebrations" very very vague term. So what usually is considered customary celebrations in our wedding. There are many i can think of, mehandi, mayoon, group photo relatives with bride grooms, rukhsati with Quran over head and so and so in their list. They can identify any thing that is not present in our photos, even we provide them 500 photos, but if that checklist has something that we didnt have in our photo then..... I am also really upset with their proceedings, way of working etc, have gone through lot of sacrifices because of their so called "careful assessment". Any how we have no other option to fulfill their queries. I also understand that some of us have been lucky and will be lucky in passing through these barriers so easily, but it is based on visa officer, his/her mood, orders from the management, any recent history of frauds in the centre or from a location, etc etc. I will advise every one to not loose hope, cheer up mates, think positive, if you have received letters, take time and provide every means to support. We will all get through this, inshAllah, soon. :)