13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2calgary said:
did u get any DOC request from LVO?
No nothing after the Email for the file transfer i didnt heard anything the PA file started process on 2 Aug that what it says on ecas

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shery678 said:
No nothing after the Email for the file transfer i didnt heard anything the PA file started process on 2 Aug that what it says on ecas
apply for GCMS to check what is happening on your file

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

2calgary said:
apply for GCMS to check what is happening on your file
i did apply for them on Oct 27 . do u have any clue when do they send that?
I fill in that form which had 3 sections and send that to them along with the fees .

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shery678 said:
April applicants (from the spreadsheet) got DM's in October/November. Hang in there, you will hear from LVO soon, or apply for notes.

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

MM345 said:
April applicants (from the spreadsheet) got DM's in October/November. Hang in there, you will hear from LVO soon, or apply for notes.
yeah after seeing that its attacking my paitents :p many of them did got contacted and DOC or Medicial Requests. but i think my officer is sleepin

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

MM345 said:
i did apply for notes but havent got them yet
i think LVO wants pakistanis to be Sabireeen :) and after that Shakireen :p

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shery678 said:
i did apply for notes but havent got them yet
i think LVO wants pakistanis to be Sabireeen :) and after that Shakireen :p
You should be receiving them by 30 days of ordering. you will find out if he's sleeping or not :)
Good luck :)

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shery678 said:
i did apply for them on Oct 27 . do u have any clue when do they send that?
I fill in that form which had 3 sections and send that to them along with the fees .
you should receive them by 27 November.

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

Seniors members please guide,

I just received a letter from CIC regarding my case and with below information.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section R 2 that “marriage”, in
respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada, means a marriage that is valid both under
the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law.
Subsection 4(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that for the
purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a commonlaw
partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or
conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or
(b) is not genuine.
You have provided very limited photographic evidence of your relationship and you have not
provided evidence of your cohabitation with your sponsor although you indicated that you have
cohabited. This raises my concerns regarding the genuineness of your relationship with the
sponsor.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the
reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns.
You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. This
additional information should also include the following.
-Proof of your sponsor’s residency in Canada.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision
based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Sincerely,

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

mf1987 said:

Are you only Nikkah case? How many days you cohabited or lived with ur sponsor?

Did you send them rukhsati pics initially with ur application? Totally how many pics you send them?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mf1987 said:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section R 2 that “marriage”, in
respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada, means a marriage that is valid both under
Subsection 4(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that for the
purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a commonlaw
partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or
conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or
(b) is not genuine.
You have provided very limited photographic evidence of your relationship and you have not
provided evidence of your cohabitation with your sponsor although you indicated that you have
cohabited. This raises my concerns regarding the genuineness of your relationship with the
sponsor.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the
reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns.
You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. This
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision
based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Sincerely,
Focus on Red points...............

You got this on MYCIC.....?

this is alarming that LVO concern on relationship of Pakistani applicants is increasing in last few months

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

mf1987 said:

Class.
conjugal partnership
or
(b) is not genuine.
sponsor.
reasons set out above.
Sincerely,
I dont understand why LVO having doubt on every relation and its very simple for them to declare that relationship is not genuine.... i dont understand strategy to making decision...

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

2calgary said:
Focus on Red points...............

You got this on MYCIC.....?

this is alarming that LVO concern on relationship of Pakistani applicants is increasing in last few months
yes i got this on my CIC.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

mf1987 said:
yes i got this on my CIC.
Can you now share what your provided in ur application, in relation to the VO concerns?

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

2calgary said:
you should receive them by 27 November.
hmmm lets see if i get the Notes on time :)