Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AustinM2016 said:
Thats okay, the photographer can either use his studio stamp or hand write the name of the student and address as per the instructions on form 3907e:

The back of one (1) photograph must:
 bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
 bear the date the photograph was taken;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable
Is this something new and since when ? Cause I submitted the application in January '16 and there wasnt anything about photographer's details

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

AustinM2016 said:
Yes, they do. This is from their update form (June 2016):

bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
 The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable

One of the photos must have all of this ^. You think you had all of it?
I remember now the Photographer address wasn't complete on the picture. I mean it was "Photographer name" and then City name. no Province and Country.
That must be the reason.

And yes I did put name and date of birth of the applicant. However, the instructions they sent me today by email doesn't mention to put name and date of birth of applicant. So should I still put that or follow the new instructions?

Found where the mistake was but now confused which instructions to follow. the 3907e form or the new instructions they sent me today ???. :eek:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
lol i know, you're right, i apologized to her when she called me back with an update. :p
LOL! Aww good job Flx! Proud of ya friend! ;D

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

angelr said:
Is this something new and since when ? Cause I submitted the application in January '16 and there wasnt anything about photographer's details
Not too sure..I printed the 3907e form from the CIC website back in May 2016 and used that form when submitting my application. The form available in May 2016 had the NINE photos requirement AND the stamp/name of the photographer and their address.

The 3907e form on the CIC website was just updated again last month (June 2016), and the only chance I see is the required photos of principal applicant have decreased to TWO.

Hopefully there are no issues for any of us, iA.

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Hello Everyone

I contacted my Mississauga MP last week and got a quick reply to fill out a consent form and have it sent along with my wife Full Name and DOB. i had sent an email stating that its been a long time since i have heard anything from the LVO. I have 2 little kids aged 5 and 8 months. ive explained how one cannot just leave work from Canada every month or so to meet with their family. just a return ticket to go to PAK is like 1500 depending on when you want to go. i know that the MPs have no influence over the officer but they can find out why its taking a long time. Hope to hear some good news. My wifes medical is going to expire in Nov 2016 and i have also informed my MPs office of the same.

Hoping for a positive outcome.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

knighthunter001 said:
Hello Everyone

I contacted my Mississauga MP last week and got a quick reply to fill out a consent form and have it sent along with my wife Full Name and DOB. i had sent an email stating that its been a long time since i have heard anything from the LVO. I have 2 little kids aged 5 and 8 months. ive explained how one cannot just leave work from Canada every month or so to meet with their family. just a return ticket to go to PAK is like 1500 depending on when you want to go. i know that the MPs have no influence over the officer but they can find out why its taking a long time. Hope to hear some good news. My wifes medical is going to expire in Nov 2016 and i have also informed my MPs office of the same.

Hoping for a positive outcome.
Great job! You did the right thing and seems like you gave the MP all the right information too. Hope you get to hear something soon :)

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

Landing_PR said:
Great job! You did the right thing and seems like you gave the MP all the right information too. Hope you get to hear something soon :)
Landing_PR after how much time would you recommend ordering notes and getting in touch with the MP? It has only been about 4 months for me but i still just want to stay on top of things :)

Thanks!

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Mahamn said:
Landing_PR after how much time would you recommend ordering notes and getting in touch with the MP? It has only been about 4 months for me but i still just want to stay on top of things :)

Thanks!
So, at 4 month mark, you should consider applying for a TRV. Most likely, it will be rejected however, this will prove and further validate your struggle to meet your spouse, in case if you are asked for interview etc. I know a lot of people (not on the Forum), tried to apply for TRV at 7 months, which is too late because it takes at least 3 months for the CIC to make a decision.

I recommend sending out a feeler to your MP, try to make them aware of your case. Let them know that you are just requiring an update. Any help would be appreciated.

MP will most likely come back and say nothing of concern. Please contact us in 2 months when we'll do another inquiry etc. Start ordering notes at your 7 month mark.

All the best! :)

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

Landing_PR said:
So, at 4 month mark, you should consider applying for a TRV. Most likely, it will be rejected however, this will prove and further validate your struggle to meet your spouse, in case if you are asked for interview etc. I know a lot of people (not on the Forum), tried to apply for TRV at 7 months, which is too late because it takes at least 3 months for the CIC to make a decision.

I recommend sending out a feeler to your MP, try to make them aware of your case. Let them know that you are just requiring an update. Any help would be appreciated.

MP will most likely come back and say nothing of concern. Please contact us in 2 months when we'll do another inquiry etc. Start ordering notes at your 7 month mark.

All the best! :)
Thank you so much!
Sorry i feel like i keep asking dumb questions but what is a TRV and how do i apply for one?

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

AustinM2016 said:
Not too sure..I printed the 3907e form from the CIC website back in May 2016 and used that form when submitting my application. The form available in May 2016 had the NINE photos requirement AND the stamp/name of the photographer and their address.

The 3907e form on the CIC website was just updated again last month (June 2016), and the only chance I see is the required photos of principal applicant have decreased to TWO.

Hopefully there are no issues for any of us, iA.
Did you also put phone number of photographer on back of photo? I mean is it required?

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

flx2015 said:
oh, i didn't see that. does mississauga still process family class PR applications? i'm pretty sure they stopped a while ago.

nabia, check your sponsor approval letter to find out which visa office your application is being processed at. as far as i'm aware, mississauga only processes the sponsor and then forwards the application to another visa office (usually london for pakistani applicants).
I think that's right! It is in London now and being processed. I would have to speak to LVO since it said client should be advised visa decision letter that I need an E-Medical sheet. So I just attach the information sheet and the receipt? And explain to them what it said in the gcms notes?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Nabia23 said:
I think that's right! It is in London now and being processed. I would have to speak to LVO since it said client should be advised visa decision letter that I need an E-Medical sheet. So I just attach the information sheet and the receipt? And explain to them what it said in the gcms notes?
You are right Nabia, attach the e-medical receipt and explain to them what you saw in notes.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

khan1001 said:
Did you also put phone number of photographer on back of photo? I mean is it required?
Not sure about others, but the photographer stamped their store name, address and phone number and then I wrote date of birth for my wife.

Also I sent it in the package that photographer gave me and it had the name and address as well.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

AustinM2016 said:
Thats okay, the photographer can either use his studio stamp or hand write the name of the student and address as per the instructions on form 3907e:

 bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable
I'm worried now too. Because I included everything written on the back. They ask for the complete address of the photo studio, my photographer stamped it and write the name of the studio, street, number and the city as "RWP" meaning Rawalpindi, BUT DID NOT WRITE Pakistan. So will this be considered incomplete address? This is such an irrelevant detail!

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023

Landing_PR said:

thanks alot ! i really hope some thing positive comes around as its been a really long time and i have stated every little detail possible. i just want my family here ASAP ... we have lived for more then 2 yrs together in its been 5 yrs .. have 2 kids ... sent more then 50 pics lol ... documents everything ... both kids have their PROOF OF CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE so they are Canadian all they need is a Canadian passport which they can get with in a month even sooner if the wife gets her visa then she can attach that along with passport application.

Though i just though of a question ? .... if anyone can answer this .. when she does get her VISA what is the validity on it ? cuz medical is expiring in Nov 2016. will it be till the Medical or till Passport Validity ? and what if the passport is expiring next year ?

soo many questions .... lol

hope to get some replies !