AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Why do you want to take any potential chances and/or risks by staying quiet? Scan, email and wait for their response. Also, get your MP involved now. There's a high chance MP's office might be short staffed due to vacations or summer recess so they could delay in responding. Act now rather than wasting weeks/months.
Yup.. Should i send scanned copy on IRCC webform for LVO?
and how to involve MP.. ?? I dnt knw whts the role of MP ? Sorry for lame question.. i dnt knw whats MP?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

wmate said:
Yup.. Should i send scanned copy on IRCC webform for LVO?
and how to involve MP.. ?? I dnt knw whts the role of MP ? Sorry for lame question.. i dnt knw whats MP?
Yes, scan and send to case specific webform for LVO.

Find your local Member of Parliment (MP) here: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Send them an email, or if you can, walk in to their office or call them. Provide all of the necessary information:
- Name/Spouse's name
- DOB for both
- UCI
- State the reason for inquiry etc

Normally, the responding time is somewhere between 2 - 4 hours depending on how busy the office of the MP is. Always be professional and courteous. A smile goes a long way (in person of course). Patience is key.

The role of the MP is to help their community. MPs can also talk to Immigration officers to get updates on your cases. In no way can a MP speed up the case or influence the officers decision.

Hope this helps!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Always be professional and courteous. A smile goes a long way (in person of course). Patience is key.
i was pretty rude to towards my MP's staff. i went there the day i found out about LVO's middle eastern vacation so i was already frustrated, and i just lost my sh*t when she said the words "the timeline is 48 months". oh well.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Landing_PR said:
Yes, scan and send to case specific webform for LVO.

Find your local Member of Parliment (MP) here: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Send them an email, or if you can, walk in to their office or call them. Provide all of the necessary information:
- Name/Spouse's name
- DOB for both
- UCI
- State the reason for inquiry etc

Normally, the responding time is somewhere between 2 - 4 hours depending on how busy the office of the MP is. Always be professional and courteous. A smile goes a long way (in person of course). Patience is key.

The role of the MP is to help their community. MPs can also talk to Immigration officers to get updates on your cases. In no way can a MP speed up the case or influence the officers decision.

Hope this helps!
Thanks... But i think sending webfrom to LVO would be enough at this stage? agree?
and if I contact MP, how can he help in this regard

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
i was pretty rude to towards my MP's staff. i went there the day i found out about LVO's middle eastern vacation so i was already frustrated, and i just lost my sh*t when she said the words "the timeline is 48 months". oh well.
LOL Flx! You make me laugh some times! :p

I know you're really stressed. Maybe more stressed than anyone else on this forum. However, did being rude help in anyway? Probably not. It probably did hurt your chances of asking for another update next month. Remember, they are all doing their jobs, just like the rest of us. I don't mean to sound rude in anyway nor do I want to hurt your feelings. But we need their help right now. Our main goal is to have our spouses with us. Unleashing it on others won't help us speed up the process nor will it make it easier.

Come on, be the bigger person and send an email apologizing for the other day. Or else our Forum friendship is soooo over!! (Just kidding! ;D)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

wmate said:
Thanks... But i think sending webfrom to LVO would be enough at this stage? agree?
and if I contact MP, how can he help in this regard
Hey man, your case, your decision!

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Landing_PR said:
Hey man, your case, your decision!
YUp, i knw its my decision. just trying to make things clear as I am naive about these terminoligies..nothing to get pissed off at.. We are here for help and guidance.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

khan1001 said:
Received email from London VO today asking for 2 recent photographs of the applicant.

I already sent 9 photographs with the application. They say what we provided with the application don’t meet the requirements.

The only difference I see in the requirements is I had to put date of birth on back of one of the picture including Photographer stamp and date (requirement in country specific instructions), while in the new requirements they don’t ask to write date of birth (Only Photographer stamp and date this time).

That’s the only difference I see (Unless the photographer made a mistake) :-X :-X :-X

Did anyone else get the similar request? Any advice?
Uh oh. I sent 9 photographs but on the back of one of them, I have all the required info as per form 3907e (Name & D.O.B of principle applicant, date pic was taken, photographer stamp & Address)

Just pulled this from the most current 3907e form:

"The back of one (1) photograph must:
 bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
 bear the date the photograph was taken;
 The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable"

You think I should be worried? In the new 3907e form, they ask for TWO photos now instead of NINE. So essentially, I've sent seven extra photos but their requirements are met ???

edit: just realized, this 3907e form was updated June 2016.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

wmate said:
YUp, i knw its my decision. just trying to make things clear as I am naive about these terminoligies..nothing to get pissed off at.. We are here for help and guidance.
Not upset. Don't want you to think I'm influencing your decision. If you're uncomfy about contacting the MP, then don't. I know I contact my MP bi-monthly. No harm in getting status checks through there.

But again, that's my opinion. If you are iffy about it, then don't contact them :)

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

AustinM2016 said:
Uh oh. I sent 9 photographs but on the back of one of them, I have all the required info as per form 3907e (Name & D.O.B of principle applicant, date pic was taken, photographer stamp & Address)

Just pulled this from the most current 3907e form:

"The back of one (1) photograph must:
 bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
 The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable"

You think I should be worried? In the new 3907e form, they ask for TWO photos now instead of NINE. So essentially, I've sent seven extra photos but they're requirements are met ???
I did the same but I don't know what was missing or wrong. they didn't even mention the reason.

Now they need 2 photos and on one of the back they need date, name, and complete address of the photography. They don't need name and date of birth of applicant.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
LOL Flx! You make me laugh some times! :p

I know you're really stressed. Maybe more stressed than anyone else on this forum. However, did being rude help in anyway? Probably not. It probably did hurt your chances of asking for another update next month. Remember, they are all doing their jobs, just like the rest of us. I don't mean to sound rude in anyway nor do I want to hurt your feelings. But we need their help right now. Our main goal is to have our spouses with us. Unleashing it on others won't help us speed up the process nor will it make it easier.

Come on, be the bigger person and send an email apologizing for the other day. Or else our Forum friendship is soooo over!! (Just kidding! ;D)
lol i know, you're right, i apologized to her when she called me back with an update. :p

angelr

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
NO AOR
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-12-2015
Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017

khan1001 said:
I did the same but I don't know what was missing or wrong. they didn't even mention the reason.

Now they need 2 photos and on one of the back they need date, name, and complete address of the photography. They don't need name and date of birth of applicant.

I dont recall reading anywhere about stamp of the photographer? I hope i did not miss anything :(

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront done

khan1001 said:

Yes, they do. This is from their update form (June 2016):

The back of one (1) photograph must:
bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography
studio;
 The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable

One of the photos must have all of this ^. You think you had all of it?

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

No updates today? I am really hoping to hear something soon. IA

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront done

angelr said:
I dont recall reading anywhere about stamp of the photographer? I hope i did not miss anything :(
Thats okay, the photographer can either use his studio stamp or hand write the name of the student and address as per the instructions on form 3907e:

The back of one (1) photograph must:
studio;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable