File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

raanasb said:
i have sent pregnancy reports birth certificate of my daughter their visit more than 400 pages of chats but still officer is not satisfy.
raanasb said:
MP did response well she said contact with lawyer they can check your case and send inquiry. but its hard for us my wife and daughter visited this march for one month and stay with us i have sent this all and some more pics but there is not update.
Mp is supposed to help get updates on your application. If you have a lawyer, ask them to get updates.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AustinM2016 said:
Just wondering, I've been reading the previous posts in this thread, and it seems that a lot of people end up getting doc requests. And its mostly common things like: proof of communication, more pictures (outings after marriage, marriage pics, etc), marriage certificate/FRC copies, etc.

I would assume that most people include these documents when they initially submit their file.
Hey Austin, you would be surprised by the amount of people who forget or ignore to include these documents when they initially submit their file. A lot of them don't take their time and go through the guide which leads to missing documents. Some people even forget to send their urdu nikkah nama which is a very important document. One of my friends submitted their file and forgot to include any communication. They were requested for the communication. He got DM, 2 weeks after that. Had he sent the communication proof, he would not get any document request.

This isn't to say that CIC will only send doc request if the applicant is missing any thing. Sometimes they will send the request if significant amount of time has passed after the applicant has filed their case.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

CofRed said:
Hey Austin, you would be surprised by the amount of people who forget or ignore to include these documents when they initially submit their file. A lot of them don't take their time and go through the guide which leads to missing documents. Some people even forget to send their urdu nikkah nama which is a very important document. One of my friends submitted their file and forgot to include any communication. They were requested for the communication. He got DM, 2 weeks after that. Had he sent the communication proof, he would not get any document request.

This isn't to say that CIC will only send doc request if the applicant is missing any thing. Sometimes they will send the request if significant amount of time has passed after the applicant has filed their case.
Interesting. I wonder if most people complete and submit the application themselves, or through the help of a lawyer/imm consultant.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AustinM2016 said:
Interesting. I wonder if most people complete and submit the application themselves, or through the help of a lawyer/imm consultant.
In my friend's case, an immigration consultant helped him out.

Another friend screwed up the RPRF and sponsorship fees which caused delays.

These mistakes seem minor, but it adds up at least couple of weeks to a month to your processing time.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Guys, Does anyone know any cheap website where I can find cheap ticket from Calgary to lahore I'm gonna for this Eid Inshaallah. If anyone have gifts I can take them too as I have not too much luggage on me.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

jamils2 said:
Hi Guys, Does anyone know any cheap website where I can find cheap ticket from Calgary to lahore I'm gonna for this Eid Inshaallah. If anyone have gifts I can take them too as I have not too much luggage on me.
Hey Fellow Calgarian, I usually use momondo.ca and flighthub.ca

You can check Google Flights as well but from Calgary, it will give you most flights through US.
https://www.google.ca/flights/

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CofRed said:
Hey Fellow Calgarian, I usually use momondo.ca and flighthub.ca

You can check Google Flights as well but from Calgary, it will give you most flights through US.
https://www.google.ca/flights/

Appreciate it bro :)

am0102

Dec 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015

HRK said:
So guys are we going to see more details of our application status from onwards 23 july 2016 ....
Any guesses what would it be like
on the website? how?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

HRK said:
So guys are we going to see more details of our application status from onwards 23 july 2016 ....
Any guesses what would it be like
That's exactly what I am waiting for. Hopefully it says more than "In Progress" across the different information sections. I was going to order notes but I will wait until MyCIC launches.

am0102 said:
on the website? how?
On July 23rd, Principal Applicants will be able to link their paper file with MyCIC. MyCIC is currently used for variety of other canadian visa applications. On July 23rd, we will be able to link Family Class Sponsorship file to MyCIC.

You can check out mycic on the following link. If you haven't signed up, you can but you will have to wait until the 23rd to link your file, if CIC doesn't do another ninja edit and delay the launch.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

CofRed said:
That's exactly what I am waiting for. Hopefully it says more than "In Progress" across the different information sections. I was going to order notes but I will wait until MyCIC launches.

On July 23rd, Principal Applicants will be able to link their paper file with MyCIC. MyCIC is currently used for variety of other canadian visa applications. On July 23rd, we will be able to link Family Class Sponsorship file to MyCIC.

You can check out mycic on the following link. If you haven't signed up, you can but you will have to wait until the 23rd to link your file, if CIC doesn't do another ninja edit and delay the launch.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
What's the difference between MyCIC and ECAS? My understanding is they both will display identical information.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Raheel16 said:
What's the difference between MyCIC and ECAS? My understanding is they both will display identical information.
Mycic will be more detailed
And they'll provide you info on monthly basis about your file progress
Plus they'll have a message system so you'll be fully informed about what's happening with your file.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Question about making mycic account

If i link my application with my account (after 23 july ofc)
Will my hubby be able to make his account and link the same application to his account aswell?

Can one application be linked with dual accounts??

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

HRK said:
Question about making mycic account

If i link my application with my account (after 23 july ofc)
Will my hubby be able to make his account and link the same application to his account aswell?

Can one application be linked with dual accounts??
Well initially when you sign up, it asks for name and email address. That section is easy and you can create many accounts but I believe when you try to put the Name, Application Number and Category when you link your application to the account, CIC might have a check in place to ensure that Application Number and UCI can only be assigned to one email address. Again this is all speculation and it depends on IT management at the CIC's end. My guess would be that you can only have one application linked to a single email address. I could be wrong.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CofRed said:
Well initially when you sign up, it asks for name and email address. That section is easy and you can create many accounts but I believe when you try to put the Name, Application Number and Category when you link your application to the account, CIC might have a check in place to ensure that Application Number and UCI can only be assigned to one email address. Again this is all speculation and it depends on IT management at the CIC's end. My guess would be that you can only have one application linked to a single email address. I could be wrong.
I was thinking the same that one email id linked to one mycic account.
Kindly share when any one of you links their email id

Ahmad92

Jul 6, 2016

Help plz!

How the cic performe background checks of an applicant?

Seniors plz