+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for anyone who can answer, if we want our spouse to apply for a visitors visa can anyone tell me what are the questions asked in an interview and what is the best procedure...?? as i do see a lot of spouses coming on visit visa even though their applications are in process...

Please do kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

flx2015 said:
mashallah. i have updated the spreadsheet.

i see three DMs in the past 6 days... good to see LVO gaining momentum again. let's pray they don't lose it again. ;)

i know there's people in october and november 2015 still waiting, but they'll get around to you soon. it would be unfair to the earlier applicants if LVO had just left them in the dust.
Thanks everyone

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Amna Hayat said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question for anyone who can answer, if we want our spouse to apply for a visitors visa can anyone tell me what are the questions asked in an interview and what is the best procedure...?? as i do see a lot of spouses coming on visit visa even though their applications are in process...

Please do kindly let me know.

Thanks.
Hi Amna,

I had applied for my hubby's TRV few months ago and was rejected since CIC said that he doesn't have strong ties back home (even though, he has a job, $$$, house, family etc). I even had an affidavit prepared to declare that he will not overstay and will return on the specified date. There's always a strong chance of getting rejected especially for spousal TRV but it doesn't hurt to try. I had applied online and it took almost 3 months for them to make a decision. Some people had applied via paper and received their responses much sooner than me.

Good luck!

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Amna Hayat said:
Hi flx2015 i did call my local mp and she asked me to fill in the consent form and sent it back to her with a piece of a government id, so my question is when do they get back to us..??
Hey amna did your hear anything from MP?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please nov dec applicants tell what ur notes or mp tell at what stage your files are??

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

F.M said:
Spreadsheet updated.just wanted to know about your interview?u had it or its waived?
No idea . Hopefully it's waived Because they have requested the interview when our proofs were not enough for them but we have already sent them more proofs after receiving that package they have requested for the remedical it means whatever their requirements were are now satisfied through our mail. My medical had been done on 15 June 2016

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

F.M said:
yeah that's very long and frustrating process. But the good news is i think your interview is waived because remedial is the last thing they ask for.. so congrats your hard time is coming to end..do your medical as soon as possible so that u get DM soon.
Alhamdulilah done with my medical :)

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

U.RSa said:
No idea . Hopefully it's waived Because they have requested the interview when our proofs were not enough for them but we have already sent them more proofs after receiving that package they have requested for the remedical it means whatever their requirements were are now satisfied through our mail. My medical had been done on 15 June 2016
Did the request for more proofs or u sent voluntarily,
Which waived the interview itself..
What proofs u sent?

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

Shah006 said:
Guys,

Alhamdulillah I received PPR Yesterday (20th June 2016)
Decision made on same day!!!

Please someone update the spreadsheet

Good luck everyone!!!!
CONGRATS BRO I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR POST DAILY THAT WHAT IS GOING ON BCOZ YOU WERE WAITING FOR PPR FINALLY YOU GOT IT .WHATS BRO DID YOU DECIDE WHEN YOU RECEIVE PPR THEN YOU WILL POST HERE??????

friends12345

Jun 21, 2016

hii i wana ask about interview ....i am from pakistan but currently i am living in greece by 5 year and i get married with canadian citizen in 2015 in jun in greece ...after my wife in september 2015 submit file to cic in mississauga ontario nd she got a as sponsor approval letter in november ..nd they mentined in letter dat ur husband file sent to for next process in london uk ... and after november just in may we have again letter from london uk office they were calling me for interview in london uk office in june 16 and also thy asking new some comunication proof between me and my wife after sptember till may and any proof dat my wife visit from september till may in greece any new proof after submit file in september 2015 and they give us date 26 may for submit any new proof from september 2015 till may 2016 nd dat we have and we already send them...and now problum is about interview dat thy call me in uk canada office in 16 june ...but unfortunatelly i can not travel from greece to uk on my greece resedent permit i need visa from greece for uk nd for uk visa and i have to wait 3 month for get decision from uk embassy greece...dat thy will give me visa or no ..but thing is dat uk canada embassy send us noticed for interview in may 15 nd thy want me to com for interview in uk in june 16 dat is just very short time noticed for me to apply from greece to uk visa nd also there is still not sure dat thy will give me visa or no ...so after dat we me and my wife think about dat nd we made decision dat we request to uk canada office dat i can not go uk for intervew on this date plzz can u transfered my interveiw in greece canada embassy ...and after week thy send us email dat i have just 2 option 1st is dat thy will give me more time for apply london uk visa from greece and other if i want thy can send my interview in pakistan canada embassy ..and if i can go pakistan easlly any time then go there for interview ..so after we think about dat 2 option from uk canada office nd we made decsion dat i will go for interview in pakistan canada office .... and then we send them email dat i can go any time in pakistan with out any trouble even in short notice time for interview...and after week they send us 1 more email and they write in email lik dat ...ok ur request for pakistan interview in pakistan canada office is accepted and my name already sent in islamabad canada office interview list and also they said in email we r currently unable to advise u when ur interview will take place ...however plzz rest assured that we wil contact u in due course with the necessary information about the interview ...but my interview date which thy select in uk dat was 16 june nd now thy tell me again for wait for new interveiw date in islamabad ...i already wait 9 month :( :( nd i get interveiw call and now again thy tell me for wait new interview date ..we r soo upset :( :( :(..do thy gonna take again long time to give me new interview date for pakistan or what ...plsss if som 1 have any info or estimate about like this case write here it will be appriciated we have request for interview and we request for change interview place then again how long it took for new date ..

syedarslan111

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012

I am November 2015 applicant and just got this reply back from mp office. Any suggestions seniors ???????
The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized on January 15, 2016.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.

o (if applicable) the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

syedarslan111 said:
I am November 2015 applicant and just got this reply back from mp office. Any suggestions seniors ???????
The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized on January 15, 2016.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.

o (if applicable) the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.
I think its just similar to what we see in ecas."APPLICATION IN PROCESS". London visa office is currently clearing the backlog.once they clear the rest of 2014 and early 2015 applicants only then they will work on nov and dec applicants. That is my personal opinion and from what i have seen here.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

F.M said:
Hey amna did your hear anything from MP?

Hi, no I haven't heard anything yet but if I won't by tomorrow i will call them back for a reminder...

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

friends12345 said:
hii i wana ask about interview ....i am from pakistan but currently i am living in greece by 5 year and i get married with canadian citizen in 2015 in jun in greece ...after my wife in september 2015 submit file to cic in mississauga ontario nd she got a as sponsor approval letter in november ..nd they mentined in letter dat ur husband file sent to for next process in london uk ... and after november just in may we have again letter from london uk office they were calling me for interview in london uk office in june 16 and also thy asking new some comunication proof between me and my wife after sptember till may and any proof dat my wife visit from september till may in greece any new proof after submit file in september 2015 and they give us date 26 may for submit any new proof from september 2015 till may 2016 nd dat we have and we already send them...and now problum is about interview dat thy call me in uk canada office in 16 june ...but unfortunatelly i can not travel from greece to uk on my greece resedent permit i need visa from greece for uk nd for uk visa and i have to wait 3 month for get decision from uk embassy greece...dat thy will give me visa or no ..but thing is dat uk canada embassy send us noticed for interview in may 15 nd thy want me to com for interview in uk in june 16 dat is just very short time noticed for me to apply from greece to uk visa nd also there is still not sure dat thy will give me visa or no ...so after dat we me and my wife think about dat nd we made decision dat we request to uk canada office dat i can not go uk for intervew on this date plzz can u transfered my interveiw in greece canada embassy ...and after week thy send us email dat i have just 2 option 1st is dat thy will give me more time for apply london uk visa from greece and other if i want thy can send my interview in pakistan canada embassy ..and if i can go pakistan easlly any time then go there for interview ..so after we think about dat 2 option from uk canada office nd we made decsion dat i will go for interview in pakistan canada office .... and then we send them email dat i can go any time in pakistan with out any trouble even in short notice time for interview...and after week they send us 1 more email and they write in email lik dat ...ok ur request for pakistan interview in pakistan canada office is accepted and my name already sent in islamabad canada office interview list and also they said in email we r currently unable to advise u when ur interview will take place ...however plzz rest assured that we wil contact u in due course with the necessary information about the interview ...but my interview date which thy select in uk dat was 16 june nd now thy tell me again for wait for new interveiw date in islamabad ...i already wait 9 month :( :( nd i get interveiw call and now again thy tell me for wait new interview date ..we r soo upset :( :( :(..do thy gonna take again long time to give me new interview date for pakistan or what ...plsss if som 1 have any info or estimate about like this case write here it will be appriciated we have request for interview and we request for change interview place then again how long it took for new date ..
in my opinion I don't think they will take so long wherever they gonna start interview in Islamabad they will let u know and in pakistan useully they are conducting interview after every three months just hang in there your turn will come soon don't be panic that's how they work

Tauqeer1314

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
File Transfer...
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016

Hi All ...I am new here....just want to know how much is the processing time for Pakistani spouse applicant ???