+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship,outside canada from UAE help please

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hey ,, i received an email saying they are still working on my application and that its in its normal processing time ,,, have anyone got same ? Their system is down as well as i red that this is a system egenrated email they used to send everyone before COVID

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Hey ,, i received an email saying they are still working on my application and that its in its normal processing time ,,, have anyone got same ? Their system is down as well as i red that this is a system egenrated email they used to send everyone before COVID
Yes, I received that too, I think a lot of people got this email. Not sure if it means anything

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hi everyone, i just received a message saying am eligible for pre-aarival services i believe this is the pre-aarival letter yes ? But there was no instructions about sending passport its only a message saying i have these services to view and they are currently working on the application, does anyone know whats next step ?

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, i just received a message saying am eligible for pre-aarival services i believe this is the pre-aarival letter yes ? But there was no instructions about sending passport its only a message saying i have these services to view and they are currently working on the application, does anyone know whats next step ?
Hi Sumaiama, congrats :p I think that this means your eligibility stage is passed. Maybe next step is decision made and PPR

Reactions: sumaiama

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
Hey congrats, you received pre arrival :).Next will be decision made then passport request. I hope we both get this asap.

Reactions: sumaiama

toronto@123

Oct 28, 2021
Hey congratulations!! Finally, very happy for you!!
Nothing for me yet, I hope to receive soon. Did you receive email for the passport request?