+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship,outside canada from UAE help please

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Thanks, yes most of 2021 applications are finishing so fast. I keep worrying there is something wrong with my file! I will keep you guys updated
I hope nothing is wrong ,, when my application was wrong they gave back us the papers with less than a year ,, hopefully nothing wrong .. keep us posted ❤ good luck

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
I think they are delaying only applicants from UAE, why is that? It's sad to see Sep 2020 application is not yet finalized. Did you try to contact them, what are they saying?
Hello,
I am also living in Dubai, my application was sent in September 2020 Outland. The last update was passing medicals and finishing biometrics in May 2021. Then nothing untill we sent London office an email informing them that we have passed the standard 12 months but they only replying that “our application is in queue waiting for immigration officer to review”!! I haven’t seen my husband since May 2019 :( our story is complicated so the application itself took a year to be prepared. I am with you though, its sad, hard and really depressing sometimes.
I think they are delaying only applicants from UAE, why is that? It's sad to see Sep 2020 application is not yet finalized. When will they complete 2021 application, it's quite annoying.

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
I think they are delaying only applicants from UAE, why is that? It's sad to see Sep 2020 application is not yet finalized. Did you try to contact them, what are they saying?

I think they are delaying only applicants from UAE, why is that? It's sad to see Sep 2020 application is not yet finalized. When will they complete 2021 application, it's quite annoying.
Its just frustrating am pretty sure they have millions of applications and perhaps limited resources too but what's weird that you hear some people are getting everything done within 6 months , some are with 12 some take them 2 years !! Some even morelia! Like you cannot even know what to expect and when and how to plan things,, I don't know but families and spousal should be given some kind of priority it hurts really and this has been taking alot of my energy

• Sad
Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Congrat am hapoy for you !! ,,,

for me its nothing :(

Do you mind if i knew what is your Nationality?

Am really trying to understand the base of their work of processing things !

Let me know any other update you receive

toronto@123

Oct 28, 2021
Congrat am hapoy for you !! ,,,

for me its nothing :(

Do you mind if i knew what is your Nationality?

Am really trying to understand the base of their work of processing things !

Let me know any other update you receive
She is from Nepal and I'm from India, currently in Toronto.
I really hope things work out well for you. You'll be in our prayers :)

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
We submitted our application in Apr 2020 and they returned our whole application package in Dec 2020. We reapplied again in Mar 2021 and I passed medical in August 2021. What about you? You must have applied before me. Did you receive pre-arrival yet?
So it's only really been 6 months since you applied. You shouldn't be counting from Apr 2020 in terms of the processing timeline.

Reactions: YVR123

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi dear , its funny how almost same dates ,
My first application attempt got received in Mar,2020 and got rejected again in Oct,20 ..
reapplied again and they received it on Feb,2021 my meds got passed on July,21 until now nothing,,,

What is more frustrating me finding out "as per their website" that they are JUST finishing the applications on Dec 29- Jan,4 , 2019 as for the spousal !!
This gave me a huge negative energy if this is correct then this means what ? Another year until they finalise ours,,, thats what i red on their website if am not wrong in understanding this..

Check this link out : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Fill up your application type and ull get the update of what applications they are finalising right now
Your application has been officially processing for 9 months. The official timeline for applications is 12 months. You should expect yours to finalize in the next 3 months or so if your case is not complicated.

Reactions: Dubai@123