+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship,outside canada from UAE help please

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Guys i have applied for family sponsorship as my husband in Canada and am in UAE , as the online they received my application on Feb,21 . And my medical exam jas been as "passed" since more than 3 months now .. i am getting very frustrated i havent seen my husband for more than 2 years ,, everything in my life has been put on hold for this and this is actually the second time am applying as the first one go rejected due to missing documentation and takes alot of my energy..

Does anyone had such incidents where even AFTER medicals as passed and they still yet had to wai more than 3 months ?? Is this normal ? And how long could it be until i received the passport request to give me the visa ??

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
Guys i have applied for family sponsorship as my husband in Canada and am in UAE , as the online they received my application on Feb,21 . And my medical exam jas been as "passed" since more than 3 months now .. i am getting very frustrated i havent seen my husband for more than 2 years ,, everything in my life has been put on hold for this and this is actually the second time am applying as the first one go rejected due to missing documentation and takes alot of my energy..

Does anyone had such incidents where even AFTER medicals as passed and they still yet had to wai more than 3 months ?? Is this normal ? And how long could it be until i received the passport request to give me the visa ??
Hey, you and I are in a similar situation. I am here in Dubai and my application was too sent back after 9 months during covid due to missing documents.
We re-applied again and I am also waiting after my medicals are passed. It's been two years I haven't seen my husband :(
I understand it's frustrating, all we can do is wait.

Reactions: sumaiama

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hey, you and I are in a similar situation. I am here in Dubai and my application was too sent back after 9 months during covid due to missing documents.
We re-applied again and I am also waiting after my medicals are passed. It's been two years I haven't seen my husband :(
I understand it's frustrating, all we can do is wait.
Its a big relief to see that my case isnt the only one i oinda needed that support thank you for sharing this.

Its a big struggle really especially that you are waiting for something that you dont even know ,, when eid you receive that update of medical ls are passed ? Mine was in July and until now no update :( ,,,

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Sounds very normal to me! It was another 7 months after my husband passed his medical for us to get the final approval and passport request.
Was this during COVID ?

As i can see on their updates they are still finishing applications received on Dec,2019 ?! I dont understand does that mean it should take around 2 years during covid ????

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
Its a big relief to see that my case isnt the only one i oinda needed that support thank you for sharing this.

Its a big struggle really especially that you are waiting for something that you dont even know ,, when eid you receive that update of medical ls are passed ? Mine was in July and until now no update :( ,,,
We submitted our application in Apr 2020 and they returned our whole application package in Dec 2020. We reapplied again in Mar 2021 and I passed medical in August 2021. What about you? You must have applied before me. Did you receive pre-arrival yet?

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
We submitted our application in Apr 2020 and they returned our whole application package in Dec 2020. We reapplied again in Mar 2021 and I passed medical in August 2021. What about you? You must have applied before me. Did you receive pre-arrival yet?
Hi dear , its funny how almost same dates ,
My first application attempt got received in Mar,2020 and got rejected again in Oct,20 ..
reapplied again and they received it on Feb,2021 my meds got passed on July,21 until now nothing,,,

What is more frustrating me finding out "as per their website" that they are JUST finishing the applications on Dec 29- Jan,4 , 2019 as for the spousal !!
This gave me a huge negative energy if this is correct then this means what ? Another year until they finalise ours,,, thats what i red on their website if am not wrong in understanding this..

Check this link out : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Fill up your application type and ull get the update of what applications they are finalising right now

Reactions: Dubai@123

Dubai@123

Nov 28, 2020
Hi dear , its funny how almost same dates ,
My first application attempt got received in Mar,2020 and got rejected again in Oct,20 ..
reapplied again and they received it on Feb,2021 my meds got passed on July,21 until now nothing,,,

What is more frustrating me finding out "as per their website" that they are JUST finishing the applications on Dec 29- Jan,4 , 2019 as for the spousal !!
This gave me a huge negative energy if this is correct then this means what ? Another year until they finalise ours,,, thats what i red on their website if am not wrong in understanding this..

Check this link out : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Fill up your application type and ull get the update of what applications they are finalising right now
Hey, may be they are finalizing complex applications for that period, I am not really sure. There are few March 2021 applicant who have received passport request from the London visa office in the tracker.
Any update in your application? Did you receive Pre-arrival, please keep me posted as I will receive only after you :(

Reactions: Rag911 and sumaiama

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hi dear, unfortunately nothing so far , i will keep you posted as soon as i receive anything i know how much this means ... let me know if any updates from your side as soon as you get them too
Good luck ♡

Reactions: Rag911

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Hi dear , hang up there ,, i havent seen him too since 2019 i know how hard this can be... unfortunately we cant do anything seems like the situations there are kinda messy soke people are getting it in less than a year and some people takes them years to process.. i dont see how fair or reasonable that is but we cant do anything but to wait and pray

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi dear , hang up there ,, i havent seen him too since 2019 i know how hard this can be... unfortunately we cant do anything seems like the situations there are kinda messy soke people are getting it in less than a year and some people takes them years to process.. i dont see how fair or reasonable that is but we cant do anything but to wait and pray
Thanks, yes most of 2021 applications are finishing so fast. I keep worrying there is something wrong with my file! I will keep you guys updated

Reactions: sumaiama