+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship medical done in another country

Basher24

Jul 6, 2019
Hello

My wife got the a letter from IRCC to do a medical. She lives in Kabul, Afghanistan. She called the medical office many times to make an appointment, no answer. Can she do her medical in New Delhi, India instead?

She has 30 days to submit the medical.

Thank you.

Basher

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello

My wife got the a letter from IRCC to do a medical. She lives in Kabul, Afghanistan. She called the medical office many times to make an appointment, no answer. Can she do her medical in New Delhi, India instead?

She has 30 days to submit the medical.

Thank you.

Basher
She can do the medical anywhere in the world as long as it is done with a Panel Physician.

Reactions: Basher24

Basher24

Jul 6, 2019
Panel physician in Kabul are not picking up their phone so I can book an appointment, the guards in the front door does not let anybody in and or give any phone numbers that works they keep on saying you have to register yourself in Canada first I don't know what that means. My wife already got medical examination letter from cic. Is anybody going through this situation?
My wife had her medical done in New Delhi knowing how it is in Kabul. She called New Delhi office, made an appointment and had it done. They sent the medical to IRCC in a timely manner.

Reactions: Feroz_mat