Buttar waris

May 17, 2021
I did just last week, we are inland.
I sponsor my husband inland application
File received 01 April 2020
Biometric done dec 2020
Medical request 11 jan 2021
Medical pass 27 jan 2021
Then file transfer to Edmonton visa office 29 April 2021 so I just wondering how long it will take for interview or PR pls help me!

louand

Mar 16, 2018
What did they ask in the interview?
The interview questions on the first few pages of this thread are pretty much bang on. Usual questions like what we did last weekend, what we did that morning from the moment we woke up, favorite food, etc. The officer pretty much said that the interview was just for formality sake to "know" us better and lasted for around 40 mins including questions i had. We were called separately by 2 different officers at the same time making sure we cannot hear each other's reply.

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Also my husband out of status when i send our file and we have one year old baby to now
Pls help me how long they will take and in the interview what they ask to u?
Every case is different but for me, i was booked for an interview 26 months (over 2 years :( )after the file got transferred to Calgary (9 months after AOR). On the 3rd year anniversary of my application (May 14), i finally received the PPR letter but still waiting for the actual virtual landing link.
Hopefully yours will be faster...

Buttar waris

May 17, 2021
Every case is different but for me, i was booked for an interview 26 months (over 2 years :( )after the file got transferred to Calgary (9 months after AOR). On the 3rd year anniversary of my application (May 14), i finally received the PPR letter but still waiting for the actual virtual landing link.
Thnq so much for the reply
They didn’t give you confirmation letter right away? And when you go for interview u guys get ur kids to?
Sorry I’m just wondering coz our file same like urs

Buttar waris

May 17, 2021
Also when u go for interview what they ask u for bring? Did u bring for proofs?

Buttar waris

May 17, 2021
Sorry one more question did they ask you why you go out of status?

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Thnq so much for the reply
They didn’t give you confirmation letter right away? And when you go for interview u guys get ur kids to?
Sorry I’m just wondering coz our file same like urs
The letter is actually a little confusing since i am inland and my 2 kids are overseas. It is practically asking for the passport to be submitted through VAC but since I am inland, i only need to confirm through Webform that I am inland and my dependents are overseas. I am supposed to dona virtual landing --i have no idea how that works. Then from what I understand, once i have done my landing my kids can send their passports through VAC.

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Also when u go for interview what they ask u for bring? Did u bring for proofs?
The interview was by phone so we technically did not have to "bring" anything. However, they have requested updated documents like copies of almost everything that has been submitted initially prior to us getting an email for the interview appointment-- i am guessing due to the fact that it has been almost 3 years since they were submitted.

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry one more question did they ask you why you go out of status?
They did not ask why I went out of status. They actually did not even mention that fact. They only want to prove that we are still together and the relationship is real. Don't worry too much...the hardest part is waiting...