FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
hello All,..

I live in Bangladesh, my wife is Canadian and she's applied for me,. my 1st interview was fail then we appeal,

then i got mail that my appeal was allowed at 1st week of February 2020, and then almost 7 months are finished now, i know it's for Covid19, but i heard last month canada immigration restart work,.

now how long it's will take to get visa, or what will be happen next??

please someone can help me to get information,..

thanks
Ratul
Get the GCMS notes. Your wife can apply in Canada for the notes.

Hasan

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
hello All,..

I live in Bangladesh, my wife is Canadian and she's applied for me,. my 1st interview was fail then we appeal,

then i got mail that my appeal was allowed at 1st week of February 2020, and then almost 7 months are finished now, i know it's for Covid19, but i heard last month canada immigration restart work,.

now how long it's will take to get visa, or what will be happen next??

please someone can help me to get information,..

thanks
Ratul
Make sure you keep checking your email. You will receive an email from either Mississauga or from the Embassy in Bangladesh asking you to resubmit 3 or 4 forms as well as an updated police check. Keep checking your email.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
With heavy heart, I am informing the forum members that today one of the most active members of this thread during 2015-16, Farhana died today at Toronto General Hospital. She was only 35 years old. Farhana helped many members by giving proper advice and also supported them at the time of distress by inspiring them. Let us pray for the departed soul.

HASAN

Last edited:

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
With heavy heart, I am informing the forum members that today one of the most active members of this thread during 2015-16, Farhana died today at Toronto General Hospital. She was only 35 years old. Farhana helped many members by giving proper advice and also supported them at the time of distress by inspiring them. Let us pray for the departed soul.

HASAN
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

• Love
Reactions: his*marty

canadavisa19

Dec 12, 2019

HASAN

What happened to her, if possible to share?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016

What happened to her, if possible to share?
Farhana was admitted to hospital back in early August with breathing problem. She was six months pregnant. Reasons for her sickness remained unsettled until now. Several Covid tests were done but never found positive. She lost her prematured baby in mid September and continued to have problem with her lung. She was conscious for the last couple of days and also had some physiotherapy. Doctors were thinking of lung transplant. Unfortunately her condition deteriorated suddenly and she breathed her last yesterday at about 12.30 pm. She was laid to rest at Pickering today. I was there. If you go back on this thread, you will see how passionately she extended sincere help and support to the forum members. In fact today I was going through some of her past postings back in 2016 on this thread and thinking that she had such a wonderful positivity towards helping people. Let us pray for her departed soul to rest in eternal peace. Amen.

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Farhana was admitted to hospital back in early August with breathing problem. She was six months pregnant. Reasons for her sickness remained unsettled until now. Several Covid tests were done but never found positive. She lost her prematured baby in mid September and continued to have problem with her lung. She was conscious for the last couple of days and also had some physiotherapy. Doctors were thinking of lung transplant. Unfortunately her condition deteriorated suddenly and she breathed her last yesterday at about 12.30 pm. She was laid to rest at Pickering today. I was there. If you go back on this thread, you will see how passionately she extended sincere help and support to the forum members. In fact today I was going through some of her past postings back in 2016 on this thread and thinking that she had such a wonderful positivity towards helping people. Let us pray for her departed soul to rest in eternal peace. Amen.
Amen

canadavisa19

Dec 12, 2019
Ameen ... yes, I took help many times from her, regarding the spousal sponsorship. Allah keep her in peach :(

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020

HASAN
I came across this page and started reading from page 1. It took me like 3 days to go through all the posts and noticed how Farhana was so sincere and dedicated in helping everybody and then I saw this post. It really broke my heart. I am so sorry to hear this and may God give strength to the family in this difficult time.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I came across this page and started reading from page 1. It took me like 3 days to go through all the posts and noticed how Farhana was so sincere and dedicated in helping everybody and then I saw this post. It really broke my heart. I am so sorry to hear this and may God give strength to the family in this difficult time.
She was having a wonderful time with her husband in Canada ever since she landed in 2016. It is heartbreaking indeed. She inspired so many people here during most difficult time of their lives.

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
POSTED TODAY BY HASAN:
« Reply #14367 on: June 20, 2014, 01:56:32 pm »

Quote from: qtazngal on June 19, 2014, 04:13:22 pm
Hi guys - I posted this same question to another thread of topic, hoping this forum might have also an idea/suggestion. Thanks.

I have another questions please.

London finally asked for my husband copy of passport in May which I sent. Now they are asking for my husband to attend an interview to determined his eligibility. Now they know that we have been married for 20years and with children. He has a sister in Canada and he was there before. We even got married in Canada in 1991.

Now my questions are: 1) why are they asking for an interview after asking for the copy of his passport and we gave them evidence of 20years relationship with children.
2) is this situation happened before with anybody in this forum.
3) what do you guys think the questions would be

Little background:
Husband lived in Canada but overstayed and was asked to leave which he did (yes we lived together.
Came back a months later to marry me.
He went back to England and a followed him and now living in England eversince.
Myself and our children are dual citizens Canadian and British.

So, what in the world this means? Please can anybody give me an idea? I am getting really stress, this all too much as we started Feb 2012. This is getting tooo long. I want to go back home but not without him.

Thank you

HASAN :

It is unlikely they called interview. I believe you will accompany your husband and that's a plus point to clarify any red flags instantly. You have to proof with additional documentary evidences that you are finally all set to return to Canada as soon as your husband becomes PR. Your husband may also put forward his plan to settle down in Canada once his application is approved. Tell your husband to be well prepared and confident while answering. Your relationship is genuine and no need to worry. Good luck.
Can I accompany my spouse in the interview room?