23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
Can you pls give an idea on the interview you attend in ndvo
Sure it went smooth only lasted 20 minutes mostly the officer asked sponser daily activities when did you meet when was your engagment also asked about post marriage pics and then said i will inform you than after one day i got per arrival letter in my gckey

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Sure it went smooth only lasted 20 minutes mostly the officer asked sponser daily activities when did you meet when was your engagment also asked about post marriage pics and then said i will inform you than after one day i got per arrival letter in my gckey
thank you. after your docs moves to ndvo, how long time you have to wait for interview ?

Ismail111

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 April 2019
File Transfer...
23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
thank you. after your docs moves to ndvo, how long time you have to wait for interview ?
It moved on 23 oct and 28 jan was interview 3 months for me

Reactions: immig95

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
I am so so frustrated. In GCMS notes, PA Eligibility status changed from "Recommend Pass" to "Recommend Interview" on January 30.

What is the typical waiting period for interview in Singapore office?

Reactions: aasraful

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys,
So I received an email today requesting an interview for my husband at his VO and the email said this

More specifically, you may not meet paragraph 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations;

“For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.”

theyre asking for documents and honeymoon stuff and pictures with different settings and such, should we be worried at all? Should I go there for the interview?

hibijibi

Oct 16, 2019
EXPERIENCE IN CAIRO VISA OFFICE: MARRIED COUPLE (CHRISTIAN & MUSLIM)

Quote from: HAMADA_EGYPT on May 25, 2013, 05:55:22 pm
HI EVERYBODY WHAT HAPPENED WAS THE FOLLOWING
IM 28 YEARS OLD MUSLIM
MY WIFE IS 50 YEARS OLD CHRISTIAN AND SHE HAS TWO KIDS
HE ASKED ME ALMOST THE SAME QUESTIONS AS HE DID WITH U GUYS
HE ASKED ABOUT MY AGE AND MY WIFE'S AGE
HE ASKED ABOUT MY RELIGION AND HERS
HE ASKED ABOUT MY JOB AND HERS
HE ASKED ABOUT MY SALARY AND HERS
HE ASKED ME HOW DID WE MEET ?
THEN HE SAID DO U HAVE ANYTHING 2 DECLARE ?? I SAID NO SIR , IT WAS JUST PLEASURE MEETING U THEN QUOTE THIS IS WHAT HE EXACTLY SAID " LISTEN MOHAMED I WILL NOT ALLOW U 2 GO 2 CANADA , U ARE NOT GOING 2 CANADA , U KNOW WHY CUZ U ARE A MUSLIM AND SHE IS CHRISTIAN AND THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE CULTURALLY IN EGYPT AND U GOT MARRIED 2 HER AS A BRIDGE 2 GO 2 CANADA " THIS IS WHAT HE EXACTLY SAID AND I RESPONDED QUOTE " AS A MUSLIM GUY I CAN MARRY A JEWISH OR A CHRISTIAN LADY AND I LOVE HER REGARDLESS OF HER RELIGION AND SHE LOVES ME TOO AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT " HE RESPONDED AND SAID " DONT GIVE ME UR CRAP , DONT TELL ME ABOUT UR CRAP ( I SWEAR THIS IS THE WORD HE USED CRAP ) U CAN ONLY LEGALLY GET MARRIED 2 A CHRISTIAN OR JEWISH LADY BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE CULTURALLY THEN REPEATED AND HE HAS HIS FINGER POINTED AT ME I WILL NOT ALLOW U 2 GO 2 CANADA , U WILL NOT GO 2 CANADA , WE GONNA MAIL U WITH THE REFUSAL "
I WANNA MENTION ALSO SOMETHING HERE GUYS
ONCE I OPENED THE DOOR OF THE ROOM NUMBER 5 BEFORE EVEN SAYING ONE WORD 2 HIM OR 2 THE LADY NEXT 2 HIM , HE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME ONCE HE SAW ME
IN THE BEGINNING I THOUGHT OH MAYBE THEY WERE LAUGHING WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN I ENTERED THE ROOM
AND HE WAS POINTING HIS FINGER AT ME ALL THE TIME AS A THREATENING WAY

MY WIFE CONTACTED THE MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT AND HE CONTACTED THE EMBASSY AND THEY RESPONDED THAT MY VISA HAS BEEN DENIED AND WE WILL KNOW THE REASONS OF THE DENIAL FROM THE LETTER
this is definitely an abuse. i am sure we can sue them

hibijibi

Oct 16, 2019
after viewing all the threads and replies, it is apparent that if , after AOR2, you do not get medical request within 50 days max, then you can expect to be in the interview queue. GCMS notes should show the exact situation. I received medical request 71 days after AOR2 while my fellow applicants with similar timeline got their medical request within 48 days max from AOR2. so I am expecting an interview nevertheless.

"when you apply to CIC, you are guilty until proven innocent"

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
after viewing all the threads and replies, it is apparent that if , after AOR2, you do not get medical request within 50 days max, then you can expect to be in the interview queue. GCMS notes should show the exact situation. I received medical request 71 days after AOR2 while my fellow applicants with similar timeline got their medical request within 48 days max from AOR2. so I am expecting an interview nevertheless.

"when you apply to CIC, you are guilty until proven innocent"
I agree. But interview is set when they have even a minimum confusion level about the relationship. In order to defend yourself well, you need to gather solid proofs of relationship, chat logs, photos taken together, even they sometimes see your social online profiles, particularly Facebook. You have ample time to organize as they will take more time to schedule an interview under the current pandemic situation.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Thanks for reply. Should i order a gcms notes to get a better idea on my application?
Getting GCMS note is a good idea. That will show you how your application is progressing.

hibijibi

Oct 16, 2019
I agree. But interview is set when they have even a minimum confusion level about the relationship. In order to defend yourself well, you need to gather solid proofs of relationship, chat logs, photos taken together, even they sometimes see your social online profiles, particularly Facebook. You have ample time to organize as they will take more time to schedule an interview under the current pandemic situation.
They should have seen the Facebook now, then there wouldn't be any doubt.

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
Hello,

I'm sponsoring my wife under Family class and have a query regarding Additional Family Information IMM 5406:

Do we have to provide the sister-in law information as well under section c- Brother and sister?
Also want to know who all are the family members relevant to principal applicant whose information must be added with the application?

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
hello All,..

I live in Bangladesh, my wife is Canadian and she's applied for me,. my 1st interview was fail then we appeal,

then i got mail that my appeal was allowed at 1st week of February 2020, and then almost 7 months are finished now, i know it's for Covid19, but i heard last month canada immigration restart work,.

now how long it's will take to get visa, or what will be happen next??

please someone can help me to get information,..

thanks
Ratul

Reactions: aasraful