+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Can someone please help me? I gave my interview at last year in Bangladesh, VO asked some critical qus as like why i got marry with a women who is 8 years older then me with 2 kids,. And so many more,... they didn’t give me visa after that my wife appeal, now they call my wife for interview in canada,
My wife said they will take my interview also by phone call as same times,. I mean I don’t have to go visa office for interview,.

I just want to know they really take my interview by phone call,..

Moe Hijj

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone please help me? I gave my interview at last year in Bangladesh, VO asked some critical qus as like why i got marry with a women who is 8 years older then me with 2 kids,. And so many more,... they didn’t give me visa after that my wife appeal, now they call my wife for interview in canada,
My wife said they will take my interview also by phone call as same times,. I mean I don’t have to go visa office for interview,.

It’s not a interview i think you mean she will go to the court for hearing of appeal.. if yes ... she will be at the court the judge will ask her a lot of question then the immigration officer.. the immigration officer will try to make your wife angry and upset by the questions to show the judge that decision they made it in your interview was right then after they finish after like 2 hours they gonna call you and the judge will start the interview after he finished the immigration officer will start and the gonna take more time with your interview more than your wife interview..
So yours maybe gonna take up to 5 hours calling be ready for a lot of questions

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
It’s not a interview i think you mean she will go to the court for hearing of appeal.. if yes ... she will be at the court the judge will ask her a lot of question then the immigration officer.. the immigration officer will try to make your wife angry and upset by the questions to show the judge that decision they made it in your interview was right then after they finish after like 2 hours they gonna call you and the judge will start the interview after he finished the immigration officer will start and the gonna take more time with your interview more than your wife interview..
So yours maybe gonna take up to 5 hours calling be ready for a lot of questions
thank you so much sir, can u tell me plz if u have experience about it,. they will asked me qus based as like my last interview or they will asked something new??

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
I understand sir, i just want to know they will ask me qus based on my interview? Or something new they can ask me?

More one thing can I contact you sir? By WhatsApp or

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi, I(sponsor) with spouse(PA) had an interview in Dhaka on 26th February 2019. During the interview, the lady agent took our police certificate and updated signed form that they had requested in the convocation letter. However 2 weeks later they sent letters is GCKey requesting an original police certificate, Schedule A form, Additional family info form, and personal net worth. They also send us the pre-arrival service letter. Also in the document request letter, they wrote "To process your application for temporary residence ..." however we have not applied for a visitor visa (TRV). Our application is for permanent residence.

My question is
1. Since they took our original police certificate, can we sent the copy of it that we have with an explanation that they took the original?
2. What documents should I send as Proof of personal net worth?
3. Anyone else from the spousal group has been asked to provide docs regarding net worth?
4. Any idea why the letter states "temporary residence application"?

I already emailed them with my queries and also sent Case specific inquiry. But haven't got any response. What should I do?

Good to know that your spouse has already received PR status and by now probably landed. Congratulations!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016

Hi what's your update?

Hasan9999

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello everyone
I did my interview on 31 January 2018 in Canada embassy in Kuala Lumpur
On 10 April 2018 I sent my medical test to them
Until today I received nothing from them
Next month it will be 1 year since my medical test .

On 30 May 2019 it will be 2 years since my wife applied for me .
I am still here in Kuala Lumpur.
My wife in Canada
And we have not seen each other for 2 years
My wife sent them an email and they responded that they still doing background check
Why so long ?
Any advice please?
Hi have you received PPR?

Reactions: Tarik79

Kabbo3008

Sep 1, 2019
Hlw altruism ,
After reading many discussion in this Forum, im getting afraid and upset. I just married recently. We live some kind of country where different religion couples are not socially welcome but law permit to marriage differnt religious couple. As our religion is diffrnt and none of our parents accept our relation and none of them attended in the wedding. Just few of our friends attended in the register office for witness. our relationship is about more than 10 years. we are afraid when we read the experience people share in this forum. We will highly appreciate if any one suggest us how to prepare our file to conveyance the VO. If anyone face the same situation pls respond so that we can courage ourself and walk on the right path.

Thank you

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
I think VO always receive these kind of applicants. They always accept these applications as long as they are convinced. No worries.. Everything will be alright..

Reactions: Kabbo3008

Kabbo3008

Sep 1, 2019
I think VO always receive these kind of applicants. They always accept these applications as long as they are convinced. No worries.. Everything will be alright..
Brother, any suggestion?? I am preparing my file. Ur valuable suggestion will help me a lot. From 2018 to till now i download my viber chat history and when i going to print them it says 10835 pages. I am now very much confused how many page i shall print? Not only that I also have to translate them all as we chat in our local language . Any suggestion regarding this issue ?

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
Brother, any suggestion?? I am preparing my file. Ur valuable suggestion will help me a lot. From 2018 to till now i download my viber chat history and when i going to print them it says 10835 pages. I am now very much confused how many page i shall print? Not only that I also have to translate them all as we chat in our local language . Any suggestion regarding this issue ?
I'm not sure whether you are applying for work, visitor permit or sponsoring spouse..

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am a permanent resident of Canada since July 2018. My wife name was added as a non-accompanying member during my PR application process. Thus, she has UCI number. Currently, I have sponsored for her PR by sending the application to CIC ( July 25, 2018). To date, I did not receive any acknowledgment. Is it normal? how many days does it take to get an initial response? Please share your experience in this regard.

Thank you.
Hello friend,
I just applied PR without my spouse. Preparing for spouse sponsoring file. Would you please share your experience and suggestions for me. Thanks in advance.