FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
In june or july
I think you will succeed this time if you can really show them that you two are a genuinely married couple and your relationship is very solid. Start preparing meticulously. Find out all loopholes or weaknesses and come up with perfect answers supported by plenty of solid evidences.

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: ismaeel

luckyhirang

Jul 15, 2015
Manila, Philippines

Qifulife2

Dec 19, 2017
What about questions like , “ how would you say your relationship is genuine ?”has anybody got any suggestions for this ?

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
my wife has an interview on 23 jan beirut vo.
they asked to bring her passport
and (any other document they wish to submit to support their relationship). on the email
she has prepared
all new proofs
about 50 pic
western union rec
after submitting our application
proof i have visited my wife and stayed for 2.5 month after marriage.
we went for honeymoon on my sec visit flight hotel resevation passport stamps & pictures
screen shot of whatsup call.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Hasan9999,

Currently, I and my fiance are gathering evidence re our relationship. I have found the checklist in CIC, however I want to make sure that we got the latest version of the checklist. Kindly see the link below if I got the latest one:

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/comeToCanadaHowToApply.do?rtValue=7539&nextQuestionId=

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf.

Happy holidays and a blessed new year to you!

Thanks and best regards,
Lucky
I couldn't open your link but it seems that you're on the right page.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
my wife has an interview on 23 jan beirut vo.
they asked to bring her passport
and (any other document they wish to submit to support their relationship). on the email
she has prepared
all new proofs
about 50 pic
western union rec
after submitting our application
proof i have visited my wife and stayed for 2.5 month after marriage.
we went for honeymoon on my sec visit flight hotel resevation passport stamps & pictures
screen shot of whatsup call.
Tell her to prepare in terms of all possible questions and answers.

Take all the important relationship proofs in an organized manner.

Answer all questions confidently.

Good luck!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello Ismaeel,

Your case is complicated but if you want you can get visa. You have to know how you represent yourself infornt of visa officer. I see lots of complicated case in the immigration form and they already got visa. They tried hard and win the visa officer heart.

I want to share your one applicant story and hope it will increase your hope that this time you will not refuse.

One applicant faced the interview in 2016 and refuse for some reason. Than they applied for appeal and got ADR. When applicant husband faced the ADR interview they told him to reapply again. The applicant husband reapplies and faced the interview again. This time both husband and wife faced the interview together and this time they win the officer heart and got the visa.

Nothing is impossible in the visa office. You never know what happen the next. If you want I can help you. If you have any question or you want to know how prepare your question I can help you.

Regards

Farhana

Reactions: ismaeel

Jessjazz

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, I dnt know if this is the right forum for my question but am in a fix and running out of options and nobody to give me an answer. Pls I need help and clarification on how to go about it. I have been separated from my husband for about 7months now. I have kids too.I am going to proceed for divorce. I have already started my immigration journey. Done my IELTS and overall band is 7.5.
My question is, will the divorce process affect my application or do I differ my divorce process, finish my Canada application, get to Canada them file for the divorce. Will appreciate your response and advice. Thank you

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
What about questions like , “ how would you say your relationship is genuine ?”has anybody got any suggestions for this ?
Hello Qifulife2,

“ how would you say your relationship is genuine ?”has anybody got any suggestions for this ?

The question is very difficult and very important question. I see in this from applicants are refuse because they cant answer this question proper way.

If you say I have good relation and I love my wife and marry him or her that why my relation is genuine or I have lots of picture with my wife and marriage certificate with me and lots of communication proof it makes my relation genuine.

But the visa officer will not think like that way because when we applied for visa we send visa office all this thing.

So you have to know which thing you need to proof that your relation is genuine.

The common thing every marriage relationship that ---

The responsibility like---------

You support your wife financially

Your communication

Your loving and sharing relation

You can say your immigration officer I love my wife. We have sharing and caring relation and we spend lots of moment with each other. I support my wife financially and mentally. I want to built up my family with my wife.

You cannot proof your feeling infornt of your officer but you can show your financial support to the officer. Everything is very important to give the answer.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hi, I dnt know if this is the right forum for my question but am in a fix and running out of options and nobody to give me an answer. Pls I need help and clarification on how to go about it. I have been separated from my husband for about 7months now. I have kids too.I am going to proceed for divorce. I have already started my immigration journey. Done my IELTS and overall band is 7.5.
My question is, will the divorce process affect my application or do I differ my divorce process, finish my Canada application, get to Canada them file for the divorce. Will appreciate your response and advice. Thank you

Hello Jessjazz,

First I need to know which visa you apply. If you apply for express entry or skill worker migration programmer then did you get any point for your husband? If you process for divorce you can’t claim for the point and you need inform to CIC about your separation and divorce your husband if you don’t inform CIC they can band you for misleading and false information.

So first you have to make up your mind than inform the CIC. IF you inform the CIC that you will give you husband divorce and later you do not give you divorce it will make your application complicated.

This form page is not the right page. This form page is only discuss the interview question and answer

Regards

Farhana

Qifulife2

Dec 19, 2017
Hello Qifulife2,

“ how would you say your relationship is genuine ?”has anybody got any suggestions for this ?

The question is very difficult and very important question. I see in this from applicants are refuse because they cant answer this question proper way.

If you say I have good relation and I love my wife and marry him or her that why my relation is genuine or I have lots of picture with my wife and marriage certificate with me and lots of communication proof it makes my relation genuine.

But the visa officer will not think like that way because when we applied for visa we send visa office all this thing.

So you have to know which thing you need to proof that your relation is genuine.

The common thing every marriage relationship that ---

The responsibility like---------

You support your wife financially

Your communication

Your loving and sharing relation

You can say your immigration officer I love my wife. We have sharing and caring relation and we spend lots of moment with each other. I support my wife financially and mentally. I want to built up my family with my wife.

You cannot proof your feeling infornt of your officer but you can show your financial support to the officer. Everything is very important to give the answer.

Regards

Farhana
Thanks . Farhana, I didn’t expect a reply . I’m having interview in 2 weeks . Trying to calm down and just be myself at the interview .

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Thanks . Farhana, I didn’t expect a reply . I’m having interview in 2 weeks . Trying to calm down and just be myself at the interview .
Hello,

Qifulife2 best of luck for your interview.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Fact is a fact is a fact. So if you're already separated and no chance of getting together again in future, there is no point in non disclosure of this material fact to CIC while proceeding for immigration. Also official divorce document will be needed when it will become available after formal filing. The bottom line is that you have to disclose this information regarding permanent separation with your husband detailing the associated reasons.

Good luck!

Hasan

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
hello, I have interview next week and I am getting more nervous as the time gets close. I have a doubt I mean i am in real confusion. when asked what would we do if the application is rejected what can we say? I am a PR and I have no problem to move back to mexico, but I don't want to lose my status and my husband and I really want to live in Canada, the benefits from living in Canada are greater not only for us but for our daughter (Canadian citizen). So, we will say we would appeal and I won't be able to travel as often because financially talking is not possible (like i said we have now a daughter) but I would stay with my husband as long as our situation is permitted. would this be ok? it is what we thought we could do. but I just don't know if this would be acceptable. Our case is complicated but we are in a genuine relationship. we have submitted lots of proof in our application but were still called for interview. I am gathering more proofs and I just don't know if that will be enough. any other advise would be really appreciated.

Thank you all.