Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I am from Bangladesh so that's mean they will give me at least one month before interview right ? And hasan bhai I need your help can you plz text me your fb ID then I can ask some question for my interview issue
Plz it's urgent
I hardly visit FB. You can send me PM on this forum.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
R

I have an interview on Monday - Nov. 20. Praying and hoping that it will go well.
Interview means they want to sit with you face to face to resolve some points or may be some questions and concerns relating to your file. Pay attention to all possible questions and answers. Practice well. Take with you all important documents and relationship evidences.

Good luck!

Hasan

annalinda14

Nov 6, 2017
Interview means they want to sit with you face to face to resolve some points or may be some questions and concerns relating to your file. Pay attention to all possible questions and answers. Practice well. Take with you all important documents and relationship evidences.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you so much! Yes I prepared all documents... They only ask for my NBI and proof of communication with my husband as he is the one sponsoring me. We applied last Dec 2015 and they only called for interview last oct. After 2 years of waiting, my husband and I have now a one year old baby. Really hoping that it will go well. Thanks again

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Thank you so much! Yes I prepared all documents... They only ask for my NBI and proof of communication with my husband as he is the one sponsoring me. We applied last Dec 2015 and they only called for interview last oct. After 2 years of waiting, my husband and I have now a one year old baby. Really hoping that it will go well. Thanks again
Your interview will be much more easier as you have a baby together. Gather ongoing communication proofs and evidences for your upcoming interview.

Good luck!

Hasan

Andy416

Nov 10, 2017
Hi Hasan,

My wife is an Indian Citizen Currently in Australia on a Work Visa
She has finished her University in Sydney and is being Sponsored through Australia.

She has been selected for interview at Sydney VO.

Both her siblings have previously visited Canada before we got married and they both honoured the conditions of their respective visas.

We supplied at least 200 photos which consisted of engagement photos wedding photos and some post wedding photos.

I had to return to Canada for work and she also returned to Australia for work.

We did not order the GCMS notes as interview will happen before the notes arrive to us.

I submitted letter to MP to send to CIC informing CIC I will be visiting my wife in Australia.

I also have receipts of gifts that I have sent her.

I had already booked tickets to visit her in Australia from October way before the interview was requested.

The interview is one day before I arrive to Australia.

We have multiple proofs of calls bills whatsapp and fb messaging with only 1 day missing where I was flying back from India to Canada.

I have my cousin and his family Sydney who she has visited twice and has attended my nieces birthday party there and I have photo proof of that (this was post wedding)

I am requesting the help of the members of this forum of any other things that my wife should be alerted to regarding this interview regarding to questions and evidences. Again unfortunately the GCMS notes will not arrive to us before the interview.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Hasan,

She has finished her University in Sydney and is being Sponsored through Australia.

Both her siblings have previously visited Canada before we got married and they both honoured the conditions of their respective visas.

We supplied at least 200 photos which consisted of engagement photos wedding photos and some post wedding photos.

We did not order the GCMS notes as interview will happen before the notes arrive to us.

I submitted letter to MP to send to CIC informing CIC I will be visiting my wife in Australia.

I had already booked tickets to visit her in Australia from October way before the interview was requested.

We have multiple proofs of calls bills whatsapp and fb messaging with only 1 day missing where I was flying back from India to Canada.

I have my cousin and his family Sydney who she has visited twice and has attended my nieces birthday party there and I have photo proof of that (this was post wedding)

I am requesting the help of the members of this forum of any other things that my wife should be alerted to regarding this interview regarding to questions and evidences. Again unfortunately the GCMS notes will not arrive to us before the interview.
Are you a Canadian citizen or PR? When is the interview?

Your wife needs to prove that your marriage is genuine and not a marriage of convenience.

Evidences will cover everything from day one of your relationship till date.

All substantial proofs have to be submitted and she should obviously practice mock video interview ( on all possible questions and answers). Both of you should be on the same page in terms of your answers. They might call you to get clarification on any point.

Documents must be arranged professionally as per sequence.

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: Andy416

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I have got DM on sponsor side this Friday while BGC in process since 10 das so you think PPR will follow soon. PR side still in process.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Hasan,

How come you included 200 pictures while the checklist required a maximum of 20? Might that be the reason for the interview?

Andy416

Nov 10, 2017
Are you a Canadian citizen or PR? When is the interview?

Your wife needs to prove that your marriage is genuine and not a marriage of convenience.

Evidences will cover everything from day one of your relationship till date.

All substantial proofs have to be submitted and she should obviously practice mock video interview ( on all possible questions and answers). Both of you should be on the same page in terms of your answers. They might call you to get clarification on any point.

Documents must be arranged professionally as per sequence.

Good luck!

Hasan
I am a Canadian Citizen by birth.

Reason I included extra photos was because from a family friend who sponsored his wife from India recently; I was advised by him that for Indian weddings the Visa Officers vet those harder than the other countries due to the volume of applicants for spousal sponsorship from India.

Interview is on Nov 29, 2017.

I arrive in Sydney on Nov 30, 2017.

Ticket was booked on September 23, 2017 way before my wife was selected for interview.

Unfortunately interview invitation was so quick that I will not receive the GCMS notes by that time to see what the Sydney VOs concerns are.

Andy416

Nov 10, 2017
How come you included 200 pictures while the checklist required a maximum of 20? Might that be the reason for the interview?
Reason I included extra photos was because from a family friend who sponsored his wife from India recently; I was advised by him that for Indian weddings the Visa Officers vet those harder than the other countries due to the volume of applicants for spousal sponsorship from India and thus I should include more photos such as casual ones along with the ceremony ones. Maybe a concern could be that my wife is one year my senior. Unfortunately the GCMS notes will come after the interview already occurs.

Last edited:

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
heyy can u tell me what did u say on why it took you 2to 3 years to apply and was she convinced on that ,.. as in our case we applied 2 years after marriage .
Hey

Well I told them my wife wanted us to stay in india for initial years to get used to each other as we had arranged marriage and she wasn't too comfortable of leaving all her family and move to a strange country. My wife had never even travelled out of india pre marriage.. and post marriage she has seen half of the world already (Except canada as 3 of her visa application was denied) so she realised she can stay outside india as well.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
wouldn't they send medical request first and then PPR? or is it not necessary ?
Yes they might send PPR without remedical if medical is still valid. Sometimes they even extend medical validity for extended time at their discretion.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I am a Canadian Citizen by birth.

Reason I included extra photos was because from a family friend who sponsored his wife from India recently; I was advised by him that for Indian weddings the Visa Officers vet those harder than the other countries due to the volume of applicants for spousal sponsorship from India.

Interview is on Nov 29, 2017.

I arrive in Sydney on Nov 30, 2017.

Ticket was booked on September 23, 2017 way before my wife was selected for interview.

Unfortunately interview invitation was so quick that I will not receive the GCMS notes by that time to see what the Sydney VOs concerns are.
Try if you you can change your flight to go to the interview together. It will be a positive one for sure.

Hasan

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
thanks vaia

can you please tell me what includes in the background check ? i mean what they look for in these check .. and also my ECAS is showing "Decision made" but mycic is still showing we are processing your application .. so i am a bit confused . Also in ECAS its showing "we sent you a letter on sep 29th and october 4th . Please consider mail delays for delivery." i don't know what letter r they talking about ? on oct 4th i got my interview letter through email . i guess that's the one on 4th but on sep 29th i did not receive any letter or anything .. is there anything to be worried ?

Have you got PPR until now yet