+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

Xylnaeri

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jupiter16 said:
short time marriage meaning not knowing each other so long before getting married.
How many skype logs and messages do you think I would need?

Our skype logs are mostly just calls from eachother, and videolinks, not much conversations, so how much should I put?

And how many messages and what kind of text messages?
I have saved a lot of his messages, the ones that are sweet and make me feel happy, but I dont know what they want

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Xylnaeri said:

Our skype logs are mostly just calls from eachother, and videolinks, not much conversations, so how much should I put?

I have saved a lot of his messages, the ones that are sweet and make me feel happy, but I dont know what they want
usually i gav them 20 pages of chat logs of each like whtssup vibera nd skype and gmail. we sent every typ of chat actually.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Xylnaeri said:

Hello Xylnaeri,

You can take skype screen shot. In my case I prints past 2 years skype screen shots. I have no chat in my skype because we just talk in the skype. I take my call hours’ screen shot in the skype.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Xylnaeri said:

Hello Xylnaeri,

You should bring past 12 months Skype or any app conversation.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
can1989 said:
Hi guys i got my ATIP

here is what it says in notes

Recommeded for interview*** No adverse info in FOSS for Sponsor PA- As per foss record, PA was previously refused TRV from islamabad on 23mar2015 Sponsore: my name, female DOB- canadian citize became PR on 01AUG2000 under CR1 dependent child category Applicant hubbys name; DOB-- previous marriage- NONE for PA and sponsor; PA has four married siblings residing in CANADA, Geneva, France and afghanistan respectively.

ANYY suggestions???? MP inquiry they told us interview is because of our marriage dates.... but notes do not say anything about this? and what should i respond to qustion about
why you didnt mention you applied for VIsa AND was refused???

it was honest mistake we didn't read the question properly.

and another thing we applied for visa in DEC 2015- and was refused in MARCH 2015- got engaged on April 2015 and married in May 2015

I feel like they might ask why did we get married so soon after rejection.

please help our intervieW is Jan 16

Hello Can1989,

In the interview day, you need to explain that it was your mistake that you did not mentioned you visa refused. Honest explanation will make your case strong.

You write-------------------“another thing we applied for visa in DEC 2015- and was refused in MARCH 2015- got engaged on April 2015 and married in May 2015”

The immigration officer will mark your quick marriage and in this basis the officer will ask you so many questions. If you are afraid that visa officer will doubt your visa reject but I think the immigration officer will doubt your quick marriage. Your visa rejection is not a big matter. But quick marriage is one of the doubt of the immigration officer eye.

The immigration officer will all the time question Why you rush for quick marriage. You should answer it proper way.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:
Salam,
Hassan vai, farhana apu, jupiter16 my mother in law paid my rprf on 30th dec from canada as my wife is in bd with me. After paying rprf i send the receipt by the link they given in the email(cse). Then i received a confirmation email and then i also send the receipt to svo through email. Last friday i received an email stated

Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored by your spouse or common-law partner is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your document has been received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the process of your application, they may contact you.

Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.

In the meantime, we are happy to inform you that you can now follow up on the progress of your sponsorship application and receive automated updates by linking your application to an online account of the person being sponsored (principal applicant).

For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application was submitted, please consult our website.

Sincerely,

Marwan, Agent 3633

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Does it mean they have received my rprf receipt and they are working on my file?Please do not reply to this email.
Don't worry as you already submitted the proof of your RPRF payment. If you want you can fax the copy of the receipt to CIC, Missisauga mentioning your UCI number and file number.

The letter which you have received is a generalised reply.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Xylnaeri said:
I was wondering how to prove that a marriage is genuine, other than the most basic things.

My partner will not have met my family physically, only through skype, simply because he works and he wouldnt have time to travel that far.
My family wouldnt be at the wedding, because they dont have the money to travel, but would that affect our application in any way?

And what if you get married soon after the engagement, will that affect the application?

Because I could understand how that would look like an easy way to just immigrate, but it wouldn't be that, it would be because we want to be togehter, but I don't know if they would care about that?
Those are the issues warrant for an interview but you never know if you could explain everything logically and honestly with adequate relationship proofs you may skip the interview requirement.

Better you collect your GCMS notes and see for yourself what exactly going on with your file.

Good luck !

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
abkz said:
Hello there.

1-Dose anyone know what kind of questions will be on landing interview?
2-In the letter for the interview says to ensure that sponsor is present, and we have two kids, does anybody know if would be fine to bring the kids along to the interview if we could not find someone tmy o take care of them on the day of the interview?
3- Dose anybody have any advise on what to do or what to avoid?

Time line
-We applied for sponsorship July 30 2015.
- Sponsor AOR Oct 21 2015
- PR AOR Feb 2016
-Police certificate was request June 2016 and submitted July with medical test
- sponsor approved Dec 7th.
- landing interview email received Jan 9 2017 for interview Feb 1st 2017

the email says
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for:
01 February 2017
Please present this letter upon your arrival at:
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3
Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at:
WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100
Please note:
Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!!
This thread contains experiences of the landing and inland spousal interview. You may check old pages to find that.

I don't think that it will be a tough interview as both of you are living together inside Canada and have children. Just answer the questions honestly and match answers of your spouse. Bringing your kids at the interview will be okey I think but you may contact them for any clarification.

Good luck!

Hasan

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
this video can help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw0Awhs_vSI

Xylnaeri

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
Those are the issues warrant for an interview but you never know if you could explain everything logically and honestly with adequate relationship proofs you may skip the interview requirement.

Better you collect your GCMS notes and see for yourself what exactly going on with your file.

Good luck !

Hasan
Like those are red flags for them?

GCMS?

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
no no GCMS note is for all who wants to know whats going on with their files.

sometimes GCMS shows whether u hav red flags or not and interview required or nt.

in my case GCMS notes didnt mention anything even no interview required at this moment but i got interview queue and date.
and during filing ur application be sure u provide all necessary docs and proofs and also letter mentioning genuine relationship.
all has to be matched during interview date also.
if u look back to this forum u can get ur answers of ur ques , Farhana apa and Hasan vai put much effort to help others. just take ur time to have a look back pages of this forum.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
i think u can request now

abkz

May 4, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
This thread contains experiences of the landing and inland spousal interview. You may check old pages to find that.

I don't think that it will be a tough interview as both of you are living together inside Canada and have children. Just answer the questions honestly and match answers of your spouse. Bringing your kids at the interview will be okey I think but you may contact them for any clarification.

Good luck!

Hasan
Hello Hasan,
Just have a few questions if you may know the answers. in the email it says at the beginning WE ARE PLEASED, and in later on it says "If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you". do you think it is just an interview to just sine COPR?
I dont think i need relationship interview. we have been married for almost 7 years and we have 2 kids 5 and 3 years old.
your comments are highly appreciated.