NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Hasan9999 said:
From a past post:

How to apply for GCMS / ATIP notes.

CIC Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes.

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need a consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse thru email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

next enter the below details

Requester Information

Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Title:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public
Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada
Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act
Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, or visa doc ), Consent Form.
Make payment if applicable and submit.

From another post:

Quote from: vickey89 on December 17, 2016, 01:15:23 pm
Hello everyone,

Please assist me im apply for notes , I'm filling consent form. its confusing me.I'm main applicant, which section of consent form i fill ? A or B ?

Please tell me .

Hello vickey89,

GCMS note is you personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing. Hope it will help you.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up sponsor full name, given name, and email address and in the sectionC- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the sponsor email address. Because when any sponsor wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the sponsor will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards

Farhana
Thanks!

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
So I currently have an application in to sponsor my husband. But, now I am worndering if I am able to sponsor my 13 old cousin who is an orphan, both her parents die when she was around 6. I was there when she was as born and came to our home. I am planning to adopt her. Am I able to sponsor her while I have an application in for my husband? Who CIC have an issue since she is my mom sister daughter? Please advise, I love this kid a lot and would want to see her having a bright future.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
juwelsingh said:
tnk u hasan bhai where are u now.....
Hi juwelsingh,

I landed at Toronto, Canada last month.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
MonzB said:
So I currently have an application in to sponsor my husband. But, now I am worndering if I am able to sponsor my 13 old cousin who is an orphan, both her parents die when she was around 6. I was there when she was as born and came to our home. I am planning to adopt her. Am I able to sponsor her while I have an application in for my husband? Who CIC have an issue since she is my mom sister daughter? Please advise, I love this kid a lot and would want to see her having a bright future.
Canadian immigration policies are very straight forward and there is hardly any ambiguity on any subject.

Recently one of my friends wanted to bring his nephew through adoption but his lawyer said there is no such provision in Canadian immigration policy. You can search CIC website more extensively to get information on this particular topic.

Hasan

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hi guys i got my ATIP

here is what it says in notes

Recommeded for interview*** No adverse info in FOSS for Sponsor PA- As per foss record, PA was previously refused TRV from islamabad on 23mar2015 Sponsore: my name, female DOB- canadian citize became PR on 01AUG2000 under CR1 dependent child category Applicant hubbys name; DOB-- previous marriage- NONE for PA and sponsor; PA has four married siblings residing in CANADA, Geneva, France and afghanistan respectively.

ANYY suggestions???? MP inquiry they told us interview is because of our marriage dates.... but notes do not say anything about this? and what should i respond to qustion about
why you didnt mention you applied for VIsa AND was refused???

it was honest mistake we didn't read the question properly.

and another thing we applied for visa in DEC 2015- and was refused in MARCH 2015- got engaged on April 2015 and married in May 2015

I feel like they might ask why did we get married so soon after rejection.

please help our intervieW is Jan 16

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
can1989 said:
Hi guys i got my ATIP

here is what it says in notes

Recommeded for interview*** No adverse info in FOSS for Sponsor PA- As per foss record, PA was previously refused TRV from islamabad on 23mar2015 Sponsore: my name, female DOB- canadian citize became PR on 01AUG2000 under CR1 dependent child category Applicant hubbys name; DOB-- previous marriage- NONE for PA and sponsor; PA has four married siblings residing in CANADA, Geneva, France and afghanistan respectively.

ANYY suggestions???? MP inquiry they told us interview is because of our marriage dates.... but notes do not say anything about this? and what should i respond to qustion about
why you didnt mention you applied for VIsa AND was refused???

it was honest mistake we didn't read the question properly.

and another thing we applied for visa in DEC 2015- and was refused in MARCH 2015- got engaged on April 2015 and married in May 2015

I feel like they might ask why did we get married so soon after rejection.

please help our intervieW is Jan 16

If asked please tell them that you have inadvertently missed the answer about your past visa refusal. Practice all possible questions and answers very well. Bring adequate relationship proofs at the interview as per a comprehensive check list. Take self mock video interview as many as possible. Avoid giving extended answers and be specific while you give answers.

If you get a chance, please go through previous posts in this thread to gather interview related information and experiences of the forum members.

Good luck!

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
hi , does IRCC give u ny confirmation email that they recieved RPRF fee reciept? one of forum member got this email.
i didnt get such email and im worried now since its been 20 days passed after giving RPRF.
thnx

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
jupiter16 said:
hi , does IRCC give u ny confirmation email that they recieved RPRF fee reciept? one of forum member got this email.
i didnt get such email and im worried now since its been 20 days passed after giving RPRF.
thnx
Salam,
Hassan vai, farhana apu, jupiter16 my mother in law paid my rprf on 30th dec from canada as my wife is in bd with me. After paying rprf i send the receipt by the link they given in the email(cse). Then i received a confirmation email and then i also send the receipt to svo through email. Last friday i received an email stated

Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored by your spouse or common-law partner is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your document has been received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the process of your application, they may contact you.

Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.

In the meantime, we are happy to inform you that you can now follow up on the progress of your sponsorship application and receive automated updates by linking your application to an online account of the person being sponsored (principal applicant).

For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application was submitted, please consult our website.

Sincerely,

Marwan, Agent 3633

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Does it mean they have received my rprf receipt and they are working on my file?Please do not reply to this email.

Xylnaeri

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering how to prove that a marriage is genuine, other than the most basic things.

My partner will not have met my family physically, only through skype, simply because he works and he wouldnt have time to travel that far.
My family wouldnt be at the wedding, because they dont have the money to travel, but would that affect our application in any way?

And what if you get married soon after the engagement, will that affect the application?

Because I could understand how that would look like an easy way to just immigrate, but it wouldn't be that, it would be because we want to be togehter, but I don't know if they would care about that?

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys, this is my first time posting in this thread.

We applied for inland last July 2015, got AOR october 2015, owp last November 2015. They sent us an email saying that my husbandnis eligible to sponsor last Dec. 12, but send another email last Dec 19 that the application was transferrednto etobicoke.
This is part of the email they sent us.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Im just wondering in another thread, theres someone there who got the same email but the difference is the interview date is included in that letter.

Why didnt i get an interview date? Thank you! And what should we expect? I am so nervous

abkz

May 4, 2016
Hello there.

1-Dose anyone know what kind of questions will be on landing interview?
2-In the letter for the interview says to ensure that sponsor is present, and we have two kids, does anybody know if would be fine to bring the kids along to the interview if we could not find someone tmy o take care of them on the day of the interview?
3- Dose anybody have any advise on what to do or what to avoid?

Time line
-We applied for sponsorship July 30 2015.
- Sponsor AOR Oct 21 2015
- PR AOR Feb 2016
-Police certificate was request June 2016 and submitted July with medical test
- sponsor approved Dec 7th.
- landing interview email received Jan 9 2017 for interview Feb 1st 2017

the email says
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for:
01 February 2017
Please present this letter upon your arrival at:
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C3
Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at:
WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100
Please note:
Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you, and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!!

Xylnaeri

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
As long as your relation is genuine you don't have to worry about refusal. As you understand from all the information here, you have to submit a complete application package with evidences and documents to prove genuineness of your relationship. Please start gathering and keeping proper record of all relationship proofs. Good luck !
I only have skype logs from September 2015, would that be a problem?
I know we met in May, but I have no logs from then :(

I'm keeping a lot of things! I have a lot of screenshots of our kik messages, and then our skype, but I'm scared we wont have enough

Since we have A LOT of call logs, like us talking for a long time, would it be fine to just include a page or two of that, and then explain that this is how our logs look most of the time, and then add some conversations and such?

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Xylnaeri said:
I was wondering how to prove that a marriage is genuine, other than the most basic things.

My partner will not have met my family physically, only through skype, simply because he works and he wouldnt have time to travel that far.
My family wouldnt be at the wedding, because they dont have the money to travel, but would that affect our application in any way?

And what if you get married soon after the engagement, will that affect the application?

Because I could understand how that would look like an easy way to just immigrate, but it wouldn't be that, it would be because we want to be togehter, but I don't know if they would care about that?
yes it is difficult to prove that ur marriage is genuine in interview day. coz mane questions ll b asked by officer, but plz try to tell them the truth of everything. officers r very compatible they gonna immediately understand if u want to hide something.

there r some red flags of application described here in this forum if u see previous posts. like age gap, religion , educational discrepancy, shoort time marriage ,no family members on wedding etc etc. but if u giv solid reason tht wud b fine in interview.

try to convince officer that we want to live together. and u love each other very mmuch,

chat logs r importnat. whatever the way find the screenshots of last one yr communication and call logs too.

good luck

Xylnaeri

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jupiter16 said:
yes it is difficult to prove that ur marriage is genuine in interview day. coz mane questions ll b asked by officer, but plz try to tell them the truth of everything. officers r very compatible they gonna immediately understand if u want to hide something.

there r some red flags of application described here in this forum if u see previous posts. like age gap, religion , educational discrepancy, shoort time marriage ,no family members on wedding etc etc. but if u giv solid reason tht wud b fine in interview.

try to convince officer that we want to live together. and u love each other very mmuch,

chat logs r importnat. whatever the way find the screenshots of last one yr communication and call logs too.

good luck
There isn't a huge age gap, only 4 years
What do you mean short time marriage?

Well since our relationship IS genuine, and I'm not trying to immigrate to just immigrate, I'm doing it to be with him, I feel liek that should be enough

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
short time marriage meaning not knowing each other so long before getting married.