09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Human123 said:
I want to ask about forms...they asked me forms again IMM5406 and IMM5669...now question is Should I write new address where I am living now a days and should I write marital status of spouse and parents??in IMM0008 form should I leave box empty where information not applicable to me.??? please help I will be very thankful to u.
hey man
In any form if its not applicable to you then either you can leave it blank or write N/A. in IMM5669 you should write all the info about your past education, where you stayed since you are 18 or past 10 years whichever is most recent. if you changed your address since you applied the first time then fix it and put the current address, your parent's name and their DOB and where they were born etc. I am pretty sure they didn't change. IMM5406 section A should be your name, your spouse name, your parents name, everyone's dob and currently where they are living and everyone's martial status and that includes yours too. Why they are asking you to do them again? did you make any mistake on the first time? Do you mind sharing your time line? i mean when did you apply, when your application went to IN process and whats the current status. It will be helpful for all of us. If you have any other question about the forms let me know. Thanks

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
yes...I didn't write marital status of parents and spouse so they asked again..I ve interview in January ..I am April 2014 applicant

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
hey bro
you are waiting for more than 27 months. Your file was transferred to Singapore in Sep 2013 and now its December 2015. its over 27 months. now you have the right to complain legally to make the process faster. i would suggest you to email Singapore visa office and also call immigration Canada toll free number. The website says time is 27 months maximum. They also didn't send you any letter for interview. I suggest you do so and i can guarantee that you will get a response in less than 2 weeks. Do it asap.
Yes you are right! +1 for you.

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
ln IMM 0008, ,,I don't have UCI and not other citizenship so I should leave blank??help m abt 0008 form.thanks for replying

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
yes..now I have only the question about form IMM 0008 ... what if residential address same I only tick the option of yes??UCI portion I leave empty??please guide me form about IMM 0008.thanks for helping me

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Human123 said:
yes..now I have only the question about form IMM 0008 ... what if residential address same I only tick the option of yes??UCI portion I leave empty??please guide me form about IMM 0008.thanks for helping me
hey
First of all you should have 2 UCI number if you already applied. Right after applying CIC sends you an acknowledge letter saying they received your file and they give u a UCI number a file number and that belongs to the the person sponsoring you. Once the file reach Singapore they send you another acknowledge letter saying they received it in Singapore and they give you another UCI number. That UCI number is for the main applicant and that is you. in UCI section you put your UCI number. My question is are you just applying now? please check your letters it should have an UCI number. If for some reason you didn't get it then you leave it blank. i am pretty sure you have it. check the letters and GCMS notes if you got one. if you still have problem finding then let me know. in IMM0008 in section CONTACT information if your residential address and mailing address is same then you check YES in residential address in section 2. In section PERSONAL DETAIL number 10 you put country of residence which is Bangladesh. in number 12 you put NO if you didn't live in any other country for 6 months or more other than BANGLADESH in past 5 years. once you click NO the rest of the part automatically will grey out so you cant write anything. If yo did live in another country in past 5 years for 6 months or more then you click on YES and then you write the information right below. I hope this will help you

Some questions for you. When did your application reached Singapore office? When did you receive first letter saying you are on interview list? When did you receive next letter with your interview date and time? When did your online status changed from Application received to IN PROCESS? If you can please answer me these. I am just trying to see the time gaps between them. Thanks

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Human123 said:
I don't have fax number and postal code etc then what I do??help plz leave blank??
Hey man
If you read the previous post clearly then you should have seen I clearly
Told you to leave it blank if you don't have it. If you don't have it then only option you have to leave it blank right? :)
Thanks

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
zee7447 said:
Hey
Hasan9999. How long you been waiting for interview? when did you get the letter that you are on interview que? As per my understanding the normal waiting period is 1 year from the day you receive the letter that you are on interview que. However we have a new PM now and i heard he is pushing it. My wife is also on the list and got the letter in June. I hope you get the interview asap. I heard they do interview sometime in January and February and they will send you a letter 4 weeks before interview with the time and date. Thanks
hi i m Thailand applicant , we apply in October 2014 and i receive letter that i m on interview on 28 July now its 5 month
when do i expect my interview will be schedule my visa office is singapore

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi sjgolfer014,

It is difficult to predict exactly when they will call you for interview but as other poster commented that more likely you will get intimation within one year from the date of interview notification. Please get your GCMS notes and see if there any progress. It is wise to collect GCMS notes frequently. Also you may consider sending more evidences to substantiate your relationship proofs. Why are you on their interview list, any red flags?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi sjgolfer014,

It is difficult to predict exactly when they will call you for interview but as other poster commented that more likely you will get intimation within one year from the date of interview notification. Please get your GCMS notes and see if there any progress. It is wise to collect GCMS notes frequently. Also you may consider sending more evidences to substantiate your relationship proofs. Why are you on their interview list, any red flags?
yes i already order GCMS note , actually my PR was already approve but when i send my PP to visa office
they return my Passport and put me on Interview ,

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
yes i already order GCMS note , actually my PR was already approve but when i send my PP to visa office
they return my Passport and put me on Interview ,
There must be some questions they need to clarify. Check your application thoroughly and after receiving GCMS notes, prepare yourself accordingly. All the best.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
There must be some questions they need to clarify. Check your application thoroughly and after receiving GCMS notes, prepare yourself accordingly. All the best.
yes my spouse wrote Email that she wants to with draw Sponsorship application , when my pass port
was with them , and even tho she wrote an other email that it was just misunderstanding please she
want to continue with my application but at that time they made there mind and call me on my mobile
that they want to conduct my interview before they finalize my application , so now waiting for interview
its already 5 month , so now my spouse and my daughter are coming to visit me , what is your advise
what should i do now .

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
yes my spouse wrote Email that she wants to with draw Sponsorship application , when my pass port
was with them , and even tho she wrote an other email that it was just misunderstanding please she
want to continue with my application but at that time they made there mind and call me on my mobile
that they want to conduct my interview before they finalize my application , so now waiting for interview
its already 5 month , so now my spouse and my daughter are coming to visit me , what is your advise
what should i do now .
The prime responsibility lies on your wife who jeopardised your application. Gather as many proofs as you can in support of your relationship specially after the said conflict. All the best.